AC link with PSV defender

Tyler_22

Banned
Reaction score
I just heard that we might be looking to get Alex from PSV. This guy is good and i remeber we wanted to get him a while back.

Is it just me or has it come the time where i don't really care who we get, just as long as we do get a defender

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Alex is a really good player. Everytime Milan have played PSV he has been outstanding! Such a presence in the air and physically which makes him very difficult to pass.

Brazil are producing quality defenders so I don't know why people keep on saying they can't defend.

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
Alex is propriety of Chelski :/ They let him play at PSV on loan basis I think.

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
It's good news..

Alex he is one of the best defenders of Europe!!

Guus Hiddink??????

300318_BIGPORTRAIT.jpg

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
Alex is a really good player. Everytime Milan have played PSV he has been outstanding! Such a presence in the air and physically which makes him very difficult to pass.

Brazil are producing quality defenders so I don't know why people keep on saying they can't defend.

They can but Lucio, Cafu and Carlos love attacking and can be caught at the back while doing so.

Ozzy Croatia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Henry, ballack, totti, puyol, gilardino, nesta
Alex is excellent,we must sign him.He is young,strong,one word EXCELLENT.

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Alex is GREAT but also CRIS from Lyon is a hell of a defender. Thay call him the Policeman in France. :D

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Demerio said:
Alex is GREAT but also CRIS from Lyon is a hell of a defender. Thay call him the Policeman in France. :D
Personally I'd rather Juan from Leverkusen.Very quick and strong,only 25 as well.Will want to leave Leverkusen possibly in July as they are challening for nothing this year,see him at the WC if you've never seen him before. ;)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
menon_inc said:
They can but Lucio, Cafu and Carlos love attacking and can be caught at the back while doing so.
They sure do, though what about Alex and Cris?
Its in there natural game all brazilians its the way they play to attack.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
alex would be nice

He and Nesta in Center of defence :) :star:

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Well, I think he is Chelsea's.. but I admit he is a good option for Milan!

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Milansom said:
It's good news..

Alex he is one of the best defenders of Europe!!

Guus Hiddink??????

300318_BIGPORTRAIT.jpg
I feel he looks like Ancelotti, but i am sure he is Hiddink.

San Paolo said:
In fact, although Alex is excellent in PSV and Lucio is excellent in Bayern Munich, but when they teamwork in Brazil, it not good enough. So i think this is the reason why we always say they can't defend.

By the way, the side back of Brazil are sucks at defend ( like Robert Carlos ), so the CB wil have large stress, even good defenders cannot tackle all the balls, this is another reason,

DugiNesta said:
He and Nesta in Center of defence
I think if we can get Alex, Chivu, Cris. We can consider use 3 defenders, because these 3 guys are good enough, and we had already have Nesta and Malidni ( althoguh he is old, he still keep good condition ).

But if we play 4 defenders, i don't think Alex + Nesta is a good choice, because Alex and Nesta are similar, we need a defender that different from Nesta, for example, in 2003 Maldini+Nesta is success. I think Chivu + Nesta is the best.

ics_rk said:
Well, I think he is Chelsea's.. but I admit he is a good option for Milan!
I think i can agree with you. 2 months ago, i thought we will sell Stam to PSV and then they will give us Alex. But it had proved that Stam will go to Ajax, so i don't think we can get Alex, but maybe we have the chance.

If he go to Chelsea, maybe we can give Kaladze to Chelsea and maybe they will give us Alex. Chelsea still try to get Kaladze.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
PSV Eindhoven defender Alex, has been nicknamed 'The Tank' by admiring fans, a tag which takes little explanation. All he lacked was a goal, and on Saturday it came against SC Heerenveen - to the admiration even of opposition coach Gertjan Verbeek, and to the particular delight of Alex's usual defensive partner André Ooijer.

Alex's goal, which put PSV 3-1 up, came with a free-kick from 20 metres out that was clocked at a speed-limit worrying 90 km/h. Verbeek did not criticise his wall for failing to stop the shot. "That was an attempt at battery," he said. "That free-kick was so hard that if you did not duck you would have sustained brain damage. So I do not blame my players for that."

From uefa.com.

90km/h, wow.....

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
pipa said:
PSV Eindhoven defender Alex, has been nicknamed 'The Tank' by admiring fans, a tag which takes little explanation. All he lacked was a goal, and on Saturday it came against SC Heerenveen - to the admiration even of opposition coach Gertjan Verbeek, and to the particular delight of Alex's usual defensive partner André Ooijer.

Alex's goal, which put PSV 3-1 up, came with a free-kick from 20 metres out that was clocked at a speed-limit worrying 90 km/h. Verbeek did not criticise his wall for failing to stop the shot. "That was an attempt at battery," he said. "That free-kick was so hard that if you did not duck you would have sustained brain damage. So I do not blame my players for that."

From uefa.com.

90km/h, wow.....

Yes yes i saw that goal :tongue: very good goal

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
I would be glad if he comes to Milan.

ricky

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Gattuso, MvB, Ronaldinho, Henry, Maradona
snn said:
I would be glad if he comes to Milan.

Me too. :)

He is a great defender and I really hope he'll come to Milan. I think he may paly well in black-red shirt.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
i wouldn?t because there are many better players to buy than him

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
i dont believe he would fit in well in the milan squad. He would be like a roque jr. he wouldnt play to his expectations in milan.

Schedule