Adel Taarabt Thread

Said

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If we go ahead with this transfer, it'll be worst signing next to Matri :fp:

Taarabt has quality once in a blue moon, he's not consistent, loses possession too often and most of all, gets greedy in the final 3rd. :thumbsdown:

you're exagerrating ..

greedy in the final 3rd? he played with the most shittiest players in the league during his QPR days .. what do u expect?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Selling kaka was a great decision and but not selling him to mancity for 100 million was a bad decision :fp: bringing him back was worse i guess

Said

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
you cant expect to be a topclub with a 700 mil debt

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
So the deal is done??

Said

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
arrives at milanello tomorrow morning for a medical

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Flop man,flop flop flop flop.

Essien signing much better than this douche.

gaxhi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I mean come on man, Embarrassing... Really!!!! :D no hard feelings

look at us in the past 5 years , we weren't that great from the beginning, we had quality players but they are gone....I love this club so much, so lets not talk about getting upset and get real...we don't have the money to buy great players like other clubs, but hey this is what we can do...we bring players on a loan and then decide whether its worth it to buy him or not... I'm not defending Taarabat here, but this is better than buying a players that can be a problem later on "eg Zaccardo, Constant right now...etc"
Anyways, all what left for to hope for the better, and get rid of problems right away....Then why not talk about Seedorf being the coach of Milan, he doesn't have experience...but we are happy that Allegri is gone, and hope that seedorf will do a better job :D

That's not exactly the problem, we dont have a lot of money like we used to, but we still have some and in the last few years this money has been spent not wisely, I mean in 2008 with 10 millions we bought Thiago Silva and this last summer we spent 12 millions on Matri when we didn't even need an attacker, not to mention his terrible performances.
As for taarabt's transfer, just because we're not the same team we were 10 years ago shouldn't change the fact that we shouldn't sign a guy who makes those sort of comments about this team

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
whats the best goal he scored

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
talk is cheap show me the skillz taarabt, i hope we can sell him for high instead of another dead contract

Said

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
That's not exactly the problem, we dont have a lot of money like we used to, but we still have some and in the last few years this money has been spent not wisely, I mean in 2008 with 10 millions we bought Thiago Silva and this last summer we spent 12 millions on Matri when we didn't even need an attacker, not to mention his terrible performances.
As for taarabt's transfer, just because we're not the same team we were 10 years ago shouldn't change the fact that we shouldn't sign a guy who makes those sort of comments about this team

true, but you missed something very important .. the big players wont come to serie A anymore like they used to .. allegri was an idiot for wanting matri for 11 mil tho ..

this is taarabts last chance .. cuz no other EPL club wanted him after those antics of last year .. he has to realize this ..

nonetheless, he's a milan player now .. lets show some support

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score

Well I agree with u, but tell me who can we get? and not to forget that currently clubs all over love to sell their players at a high price.

This strategy isn't bad and its not good in the same time...

and finally we need a better scouting team in order to fulfill what u said :thumbsup:

Last edited:

goja

Im back baby
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Nesta, Pippo, Pirlo, De Sciglio
I agree about losing our identity. IMO selling kaka was the first step because the top clubs don't sell their best players... we determined right there and then we weren't going to be a top club anymore. Then what followed was the mass exodus of our older players who helped make this club what it is. Now we have almost nobody here with Milan history and only a player or two of true top class... it's sad to see what we were, respected, classy, defensively strong, capable of beating anyone at anytime, and a family that nobody wanted to leave, to where we are now. The fact that anybody on this entire forum is excited about a player like Taraabt is embarrassing and just shows how far we have fallen. Sad times for true Milan fans.

frankly, i'd say only SES (minus the stupid haircut), monto and de sciglio fit the mold of the milan of before, classy professionals. not necessarily the biggest stars, but you know they work hard, have a cool temperament and love the club.

i perceive the beginning of the end with the sale of shevchenko, the kaka sale was the deep end, and thiago silva the cherry on top. i'll stand with you on this one and say that this purchase is pure bullshit. this guy's wages are high, so thats that much less to spend on a proper player in the summer. plus he's not needed, we have sapo, kaka, honda, birsa and robinho for those 3 spots behind pazzo and balotelli. not to mention SES is returning in a few weeks. the embarassing bit is those stepping stones comments. for the life of me, as a nostalgic milan fan, i can't get over

goja

Im back baby
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well I agree with u, but tell me who can we get? and not to forget that currently clubs all over love to sell their players at a high price.

This strategy isn't bad and its not good in the same time...

and finally we need a better scouting team in order to fulfill what u said :thumbsup:

our scouting team is brilliant apprently, we've scouted out all of roma and napoli's purchases this season

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan of old, fuck win by any means and we will be milan of old, people glamorizing personalities of our exp layers their style, their hair, their social acceptance etc etc :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
if this player gets people here talking about "class" in a longing, nostalgic way....i like him already

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Loan or permanent?

goja

Im back baby
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan of old, fuck win by any means and we will be milan of old, people glamorizing personalities of our exp layers their style, their hair, their social acceptance etc etc :lol:

then why support milan? why not support a team who is winning and then switch over to another when they start losing? as stupid as it sounds, real fans (the ones who stay) are attracted by one thing or another that that team has in particular. ESPECIALLY for international fans, as we don't live in milan and have no geographic attachment.

for me, milan has always been about that classy image of gentleman footballers, the epitome of technical italian defending mixed in with flair in the final third. its a question of taste i guess, but this milan (now with another problematic cr7 wannabe) is becoming unrecogniseable

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Close the thread & delete forever

disgusting

gaxhi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
There are a lot of good player around worth maybe around 10 million who could be first team players here, first abbiati won't be around for a long time and I don't really see amelia or gabriel as possible substitutes maybe we could have signed diego alves from almeria in 2011, and not to forget all those players we were interested in during the summer but roma signed them before us, also signing quality players 6 months before their contract ends isn't the end of the world, a lot can happen in 6 months and we seem to always wait for a player to be a free agent before we sign them.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
then why support milan? why not support a team who is winning and then switch over to another when they start losing? as stupid as it sounds, real fans (the ones who stay) are attracted by one thing or another that that team has in particular. ESPECIALLY for international fans, as we don't live in milan and have no geographic attachment.

for me, milan has always been about that classy image of gentleman footballers, the epitome of technical italian defending mixed in with flair in the final third. its a question of taste i guess, but this milan (now with another problematic cr7 wannabe) is becoming unrecogniseable

Are you fucking kidding me? Whats unclassy about out current bunch other than sporting abilities? its all about talent and the way we play, as soon as we start winning, we will not subject our current players with these kind of hypothetical scenarios and personal attacks. our squad is well behaved but they cant touch the greatness like maldini and others. mediocre talent because of lack of funding and lack of planning, there is no point in bringing shit from yesteryear for this, nobody is banging captains wife like somebody tried to bang baresis wife(/rumors)

gattuso wasnt very classy etc

Said

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
lol u think maldini nesta cafu were classy when they had 0 experience and 0 titles won?

offcourse ur classy when u got a carreer like maldini and nesta, sheva and those guys ... give the new era a chance guys

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Excellent signing. I hope this deal goes through, one of the most talented young players in the world. Sky is the limit if he applies himself over here.

gaxhi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We were supposed to start a new era with players like Ibra,T.Silva,Boateng and a couple of other signings, but looking at our management's comments we are starting a "new era" every year, yet I really hope seedorf will be successful and all of out players will surprise us starting from the match against atletico

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
lol a new era with 30yo ibra?

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
How does one pronounce Taraabt?

Ta-ra-aat or Ta-ra-but?

Miss Stardust

The Snow Queen
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Gerrard, Inzaghi, El Sharaawy, Iker Casillas, Cristiano Ronaldo.
#Gazzetta says Milan will pay €550K net for the loan of Taarabt and the option to buy was set at €5m. (TMW said it's €7m earlier)

Schedule