Nesta going to Inter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Inter to sign Nesta? Thursday 2 May, 2002

Inter have agreed terms with Lazio to sign international defender Alessandro Nesta according to reports.

Despite constant statements from the Olimpico outfit that the stopper will not be sold this summer, it has been claimed that the capital captain will be heading for the San Siro.

Nesta, a known target for Juventus and Real Madrid, is reportedly set to be moving north in a £25m deal, which will see Nerazzurri stopper Marco Materazzi move in the other direction. Lazio will also receive either Adriano or Dario Simic on loan.

It’s claimed that President Massimo Moratti personally concluded the deal with Lazio counterpart Sergio Cragnotti.

However, no official word from either of the parties involved have confirmed the agreement.

Source: Channel4
---------------------------------------------------------
Oh my god !!!!!!!!
this cant be happening !!!! this is a nightmare for me !!!!!
I really like Nesta... he mustnt go to Inter !!!! NOOOOOO!!!!

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno about that, but I've heard that it's actually us the ones who are leading the pack for Nesta.

Forza MILAN!

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Ozmosis - man you scared me! I don't know if you saw my post in the old forums - I have searched all over the net for any news on that, and thank God I couldn't find anything. I am still hoping that we can get him. With Coloccini comming back all we need to do is get Coco back and pick up Nesta. Our defence would be a wall!

Coco - Nesta - Coloccini - Maldini

What a dream!!! I will keep an eye out for news on him and I'll let you know if I see anything, but I doubt it. You know how reporters are - if there is no news to report, then they make the news themselves :devil:

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I wasn't really putting them in position, but I can fix it with a swap.

Coloccini - Nesta - Maldini - Coco

better? :D With this as a defence I think that we could play them in a straigh line, one behind the other, on the left egde on the penalty box, and I still don't think most teams could score on us. :devil2:

Serbian Rossoneri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
only problem in your team is nesta :D :D :D :D
we will never sign him

because: Always when we talk that we will sign someone, we never sign that guy! Right? We talked about Kezman, Cannavaro, Chivu... And Milan only sign Clayton and Tomasson :head:

Untitled

Primavera
Reaction score
where'd you get this? i think it's just a rumour. i heard that he (Nesta) had signed a contract with ManU :D. No, i don't believe it either...

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
rumours are rumours and they are not to be trusted 100%...
I have heard that Nesta has had some discussions with Materazzi and he has recomended Nesta to come to Inter... I dont really know how Materazzi´s relation to Nesta is... could this be possible ? does anyone know?

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
can't you see he is 17!? that is just some youngster (*cough* *cough*)
he won't play in 1st team

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Why the hell do you criticize the purchase of Clayton? He's 17 only, he's a promissing central defender, and he was purchased for the Primavera and not for the seniors. And as far as I get it, he was FREE! What else do you want. It looks like a good move.

We've also got a brilliant Brazilian striker named Marcos from Chievo. 17 as well. He's great. He's supposed to be the new Ronaldo, but Chievo still owns him so hopefully we'll try to get him. I heard he's worth the money.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And scharatz, get your avatar fixed, would you? ;)

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
yes my lord! :D

nah, this one is not from geocities. it's from milanstore and something is wrong with that site at the moment. hopefully ( :rolleyes: ) it will be ok later on :)

scharatz

Serbian Rossoneri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
David said:
Why the hell do you criticize the purchase of Clayton? He's 17 only, he's a promissing central defender, and he was purchased for the Primavera and not for the seniors. And as far as I get it, he was FREE! What else do you want. It looks like a good move.

We've also got a brilliant Brazilian striker named Marcos from Chievo. 17 as well. He's great. He's supposed to be the new Ronaldo, but Chievo still owns him so hopefully we'll try to get him. I heard he's worth the money.
i agree for Marcos but for Clayton....

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta signs with Amsterdam Admirals
3-5-02//mR. x(me)//something I made up

According to reports from the Lazio camp, Alessandro Nesta, tired of all of the rumors and speculation as to where he will be playing next year, has signed a three year deal to play wide receiver for the Amsterdam Admirals.

Nesta was quoted as saying, "Everyone kept asking me and I got tired of it. All I ever heard was where, when? My only response was I hope it is AC Milan; I love the Red and Black and only wish to play for them. Forza Milan!"

Lazio coach Alberto Zaccheroni & President Sergio Cragnotti were so stunned by the comments that Nesta made weren't quite sure what to say. President Cragnotti said, "it is understandable, if I could own that team I would trade all I have to be a part of their organization, how could Alessandro not want to play for Milan?" Former Milan coach Zaccheroni was heard pleading under his breath, "Milan please take me back!"

Lazio, so jealous of Milan's might, have decided that no one can has Nesta including Lazio. So they sold him to the Amsterdam Admirals in exchange for free coupons at Pizza Hut and a lifetime supply of toothpaste for all of the management.

Nesta said, "I can not say that I am not upset about not going to Milan, but I am happy with the outcome. I am going to play for Amsterdam for 2 year and they said that they would sell my contract to an American team if I live up to my potential."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You see you guys it is not that hard to make up news, all you have to do is try. Let's not worry about it until he actually decides to do something, until them it is all just speculation.:D

P.s. for anyone who couldn't figure it out this is completely false.

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
false???? :eek: :cry:
ah man!!! :mad: i believed and i even wanted to post it on the main site!

ha ha... nah... i am writing something like that on the main site :D ;)
just kidding... :D

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great news Seamus! :devil2:

Look, if we run out of news for the main site, assuming that all the providers will sue us, I'm sure you could make some up. :D

Forza MILAN! :devil3:

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We should focus, and only, on Cannavaro. He has more experience then Nesta, he's more confident.

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
for ozmo and co: (football italia)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Juve renew Nesta bid

Juventus are said to have launched a new bid to take Alessandro Nesta to Turin next season.

Recent reports had linked the Lazio captain with a move to Inter, but the transfer rumours surrounding the defender continue to come thick and fast.

The Nerazzurri had allegedly tabled an offer of Marco Materazzi, £19m plus the loan of Dario Simic or Adriano.

Juve have dived in with a new bid that includes Salvatore Fresi – who has agreed a free transfer from Bologna as his contract expires this summer – plus cash for a total £37.5m offer.

Fresi would be an interesting proposal as he is a known target for the next Lazio Coach, Roberto Mancini, while the former Inter defender has given his ok to the deal.

Lazio and Juventus continue to conduct talks for other transfer moves that are likely to fill newspapers this summer.

The main story suggests that Edgar Davids will move to the Stadio Olimpico in exchange for either Jaap Stam, Stefano Fiore or Giuliano Giannichedda plus cash.

Rex

Reaction score
I'm just wait and see about the news. Cannavaro would be good option for us, Nesta as well (though about Nesta go to Inter I have no idea it's just a rumour or what) and just remember money talks!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.