Mario Balotelli Thread

Selling Balotelli

• Total voters

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
guyz want 30mil wtfh!!

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
wow look at this disgusting city:
Balotelli surrounded by United fans:

14503_10151241699674279_388930865_n.jpg

:lol:
can Balo terminate his contract now? :conf:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
holy hell the car is so cool

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
He's just following. He's making his relationship with city "untenable"

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
:fp:

even tevez calling him daft

balotelli cmon maan

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why is everyone so obsessed with Balotelli? Do you even watch Man City games?
Balotelli is inconsistent as fuck and he doesn't even score that much.

Add to that his behavioral problems and a 25m asking price... :fp:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
loooooooooool pato groupey :lol: #TeamBalotelli

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You didn't answer my question.

And btw, hearing praises towards Balotelli from a Pato hater is irony of biblical proportions.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
biblical ?? whats biblical ? What do you think I am a christian ?? :fp: :o

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Why is everyone so obsessed with Balotelli? Do you even watch Man City games?
Balotelli is inconsistent as fuck and he doesn't even score that much.

Add to that his behavioral problems and a 25m asking price... :fp:

Because those who want him, me included, think that he can grow up here. If it comes down to Pato vs. Balotelli, which frankly, it is, I take Balotelli every time. While Balotelli is inconsistent, raw talent wise, he and Pato are about even, yet Balotelli plays, whereas Pato does not.

Balotelli brings something to this club that is lacking, a true center forward who can and will fight with defenders. He also , as I've labeled it "puts asses in seats."

If it was between Pato and Balotelli, no money difference, who would you take? Both have issues and question marks, though to me, Balotelli's question marks are significantly less and his potential is significantly higher.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Because those who want him, me included, think that he can grow up here. If it comes down to Pato vs. Balotelli, which frankly, it is, I take Balotelli every time. While Balotelli is inconsistent, raw talent wise, he and Pato are about even, yet Balotelli plays, whereas Pato does not.

Balotelli brings something to this club that is lacking, a true center forward who can and will fight with defenders. He also , as I've labeled it "puts asses in seats."

If it was between Pato and Balotelli, no money difference, who would you take? Both have issues and question marks, though to me, Balotelli's question marks are significantly less and his potential is significantly higher.
Pato has a higher potential in my view, but as it stands Balotelli has a higher chance of succeding as a football player even with his attitude.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pato has a higher potential in my view, but as it stands Balotelli has a higher chance of succeding as a football player even with his attitude.

From the physical point of view, Balo wins hand down. From the mental point of view, as weak as Pato is mentally still is better than a player that can do anything irrational on/off the pitch.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
pato better mentally? please tell me what your criteria for making this judgement is

what is pato's answer to balotelli's game against germany last summer? from a mental point of view

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
From the physical point of view, Balo wins hand down. From the mental point of view, as weak as Pato is mentally still is better than a player that can do anything irrational on/off the pitch.

I said potential and meant talent and physique combined. Balo is not much stronger than Pato, and Pato`s pace is just on another level when comparing these two, Pato is also more talented in my opinion.

what is pato's answer to balotelli's game against germany last summer? from a mental point of view

Are you serious? Both players are very inconsistent due to different problems, and mentioning one game in particular is ridiculous in any comparison between players (any players, not just these two).

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i am very serious

balotelli's performance in such a crucial highstakes knock out game illustrated what he is capable of..from a mental standpoint. s

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
i am very serious

balotelli's performance in such a crucial highstakes knock out game illustrated what he is capable of..from a mental standpoint. s
Okay, Pato vs Inter and Napoli in Scudetto season for example. Two crucial games, he must be better from a mental standpoint.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
meh

im saying pato is not mentally better than balotelli by any criteria

i'm not disagreeing with your previous statement..well i am..cuz i dont think apto's has higher potential

i just wanna know what game pato did something like that in knockout stage for brazil like mario did for italy

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
my issue with balotelli is that he's as mature as an 8 year old, wildly inconsistent and unprofessional.

no doubt about his talent, but he's crazy inconsistent, one day he'll play like a star and another day he'll play like a serie C player and show less effort than the fans attending.

and some people here bitch about pato's professionalism...let's not start about balotelli.

-----

been watching him week in and week out since he moved to the PL, I love watching him when he's on, he's a fun character, but I'm sure he's not the right man for us if he stays like this.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you can say similar things about pato...in particular, not showing effort.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not really comparing him to pato.

I'm saying why spend 20-30million euros on a guy who has all these negative qualities and let's be honest, it's not like he's always fit, he's been having injury problems since he joined city.

if Milan sell pato, they should bring someone who can preform right away who has the right mentality and can lead the team.

xaviesta

Primavera
Reaction score
Balotelli is a loose cannon, funny to watch from afar, but you wouldn't want him in your own team.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
meh

im saying pato is not mentally better than balotelli by any criteria

i'm not disagreeing with your previous statement..well i am..cuz i dont think apto's has higher potential

i just wanna know what game pato did something like that in knockout stage for brazil like mario did for italy

I hate you congo but :star::star::star:

Balo >Pato

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
I said potential and meant talent and physique combined. Balo is not much stronger than Pato, and Pato`s pace is just on another level when comparing these two, Pato is also more talented in my opinion.

Are you serious? Both players are very inconsistent due to different problems, and mentioning one game in particular is ridiculous in any comparison between players (any players, not just these two).

Balo IS ALOT stronger than pato. He can easily push off two or three players without much effort. Watch some inter vids of him back in the day,look what he does to defenders and mids. Balo can also dribble alot better than pato. Balo is also alot more creative and when his ego doesnt get in the way, his descision making makes him a great future target man considering how well he passes as well. Pato has pace and better finishing, thats pretty much it.

Pato struggles with just one man who is constantly marking him...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm not really comparing him to pato.

I'm saying why spend 20-30million euros on a guy who has all these negative qualities and let's be honest, it's not like he's always fit, he's been having injury problems since he joined city.

if Milan sell pato, they should bring someone who can preform right away who has the right mentality and can lead the team.

well, i agree when u say your last sentence....i've said it since a long time ago....we need to find a shevchenko replacement. ibrahimovic was that person for us...but now we're back to square one. i think balotellit could be that person....i am less optimistic about pato becoming this person.

I hate you congo but :star::star::star:

Balo >Pato

you hate me?? whhhy?

Schedule