M'baye Niang Thread

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Very very true. You are one of the few making a point that should be obvious to all. Very level headed analysis.

No i'm sure he, and you, were intoxicated before coming to this conclusion. Must've had a shot of "dumbass."

If you watched our games, you'd see that our team is as balanced as we have ever been since the injury to de jong; a gap that could not be filled properly due to no other proper DM in the squad. this makes us generally frail in defending the opponent's game. were it not for the work rate of Stephan and Niang in defending, we'd have gone to shit by now. their extra bodies in there does alot to mess up the opponents.

Going forward, Niang has consistently been a danger on the RW. if we were to speak to the LB of our recent opponents, do you honestly think they'd say otherwise? He has a good touch. his short passing is good. his vision is good and he can get past his man. He's confident and knows that he has to keep playing in order to become better.

I dont know why the point that " we are not creating chances" keeps being harped on...we are creating chances but not finishing them. siriusly..what matches are you guys watching? and those chances have all come from the understanding that our front three have as a unit.

Niang needs to continue doing what he is doing - is a level headed analysis.

Niang has talent but is still too raw to be starting a lot of games. At this stage he needs to be given games slowly.
People on this forum want to kiss over any young player we have and that crowds out any level headed thinking.

this fascinates me to no end. He has talent...but he's starting too many games...hmm...Now i am not saying that Niang has shown super improvement since starting his games...but at the same time i don't expect that. and neither should anyone. becoming a great footballer doesn't happen overnight. furthermore, if he were not starting these games, he'd only develop at a slower rate.

You guys are talking out of your asses as though it's going out of style. spewing shit in all directions. why are you making it seem as though we have someone who can do something more for the team, as a unit, and we just refuse to play them. Is it robinho? is it Bojan? or maybe it's Pazzini?

With balotelli and stephan on the pitch, there is not a better time for him to get experience and italian football in his legs than now. These two are ppl he understands. all 3 of them have a general fondness of each other and it helps their chemistry immensely. And they still have a long way to go in learning to play with each other. What i'm saying is, if you bench Niang now, we all lose out on the opportunity to have one of the best forward line ups in the world. I do not know what "kiss over" means, but Niang is not just "any young player." This should be understood first before you go any further.

Because you didnt know him before he signed for milan doesn't make him one of "any young player" He has come to milan. He has played for milan and he has shown that he has technique, skill and committment that deserves our attention. There were rumors that he was to leave in january, just like there were rumors that stephan was going to leave after his first months here. but we kept stephan. and look at how that's turned out for us. We are in a time where we are actually placing emphasis on youth.

and Niang is a very very good prospect with loads of potential. He is not a nobody and it would be wise that you remember this. Giving him these chances now is a very good move that will definitely help us along the road. We are no longer buying proven champions anymore; the club has taken the direction of producing them, and if you're not down with that then you can just leave and go somewhere that suits you. I recommender merda for Young_AC.

Our trend of thought is not cloudy. Niang is raw beastin' talent that has to be carefully honed and given alot of attention to. imagine every time he steps onto the pitch with mario and stephan, he learns something more. he amasses more experience. he learns better plays. he understands italian defending more. he learns where his team mates are.. the opportunities that are coming his way are all on the pitch and in training. and everytime in training he has done what is necessary to convince allegri to start him. it's not a mere fluke that Niang start over Robinho or Bojan. He earns it and he's our future, as stated by allegri. we are in control of our future and giving Niang game time is making our future brighter and brighter. Niang is not sheer dumb luck. Niang is Niang. remember that.[/quote]

Niang still has limited end product.

so by benching him, this will improve? help me here....i agree, he is limited in all areas. but that's expected of an 18 year old forward. nevertheless, his potential is amazing because for an 18 year old, his current talent is undeniable. if we want to move forward and start producing our own champions, we need to have faith in them, continuously. Niang is not the best RW out there. But he's been consistent in his performances, thus far. Even before he came to milan, there were a host of clubs rumored to be after him. i can assure you, many coaches drool over our front three now.

the front three that include Niang. again, Niang is not a nobody forward who came from nowhere. He was a highly rated youngster before he came to milan and he is proving his worth, or has already surpassed it. He imposes himself in our game and works hard for the team in defending and attacking. he is limited yes, but not so much that he should be benched.

Niang is limitless...but only if we take this chance and help him develop and grow by consistently giving him game time. I dont see anyone else in our forward line up deserving of it as much as Niang. Before we had signed Niang, I had said that this is a risky signing that is full of potential. Risks like these, we have to take in today's football. Benching him now, means that we are not ready to take the risks needed in order to produce champions and win trophies. Benching him now means that we do not have faith in him, which would destroy his confidence as a very young player. and most of all, benching him now, when he has shown us so much already, means that we do not have faith in ourselves, who chose to sign him. cutting his game time would limit him even more.

As for the "he is a winger not a striker meme", Lamela has scored 11 from the same position in half a season. El-Sharawwy 15.

Niang needs to improve drastically on his end product if we are going to keep starting him

You can spell Lamela correctly but not El Shaarawy?? :fp: i should not be surprised.

I don't need to do anymore explaining to you. what needs to be done is that folks like you need to shut up and let him play his game so that he can improve. he's in his first season with us, and his first season in italy. do not expect the world from Niang until he is ready to hand it to us. and there will come a time when he will be.

Why do people keep mentioning Lamela? He doesn't play in our team. On our team, Niang is the best candidate for RW starting spot. Our other candidates:
KPB, not so good and he's needed in the midfield anyway.
Bojan, weak ass bitch + no defensive input whatsoever.
Robinho, lazy ass bitch, has his head in Brazil since last summer.

Now tell me, which one of these is better than Niang?

I have already asked this and those two against Niang fail to mention who should play in his stead. I really really want to know who they would like to see on the field, instead of Niang.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
i like niang's ambitions and i'm excited to see him continue to play for milan...but i thought his little hissy fit surrounding the freekick against parma was inappropriate

not sure why in the world he thought he should be taking it...OK fine, ask if you can take it, but when you are told no by an older player who is supposed to be the one taking it, there shouldn't be ANY issue about it

was glad to see muntari talking to him about it...and glad balotelli went to hug him after that amazing freekick/goal...but it shouldn't have happened in the first place imho

it makes the team seem disorderly, disorganized and not like a unit working together to win

Last edited:

Young_AC

Primavera
Reaction score
I clearly said I don't believe developing a player is throwing him into every game when he clearly isn't assisting or providing goals. I think you are overrating him when you say LB fear him. I don't believe that at all. If we begin to lose games people will be calling for him to be removed not SES or Balo. It is very dangerous what Allegri is doing.

It is very redic that some people don't see an issue with him being upset about not getting to take a free kick. He has 0 goals and 1 assist in 6 starts and 3 subs. He already feels like he is on the level to question Balo or anyone else on taking a free kick. He is turning into a Diva.

Bojan has never played that wing maybe in a few subs. Urby and BOA have mainly played that wing all year and Robi. You can keep shitting on Robi but his stats are better then Niang. We just expect more so he gets trashed.

inomilan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Just be happy we have a youngster like Niang (fuck he's younger than me. . . I feel old). I remember the days when this forum was begging for talented youngsters. . . And so far this season, Niang > Robi + Boa + Bojan. He may not have the best stats, but not all of a player's contributions will be seen in stats. Once he gets that first Serie A goal, he will explode, I'm sure of it.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I'd take Niang fighting Balo to take the fk any day over P!rlo walking up to the ball, fucking it up royally then fixing his hair as he walked back :o

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
damnnn ikita that was one long as post :lol:. great points on niang btw.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
I clearly said I don't believe developing a player is throwing him into every game when he clearly isn't assisting or providing goals. I think you are overrating him when you say LB fear him. I don't believe that at all. If we begin to lose games people will be calling for him to be removed not SES or Balo. It is very dangerous what Allegri is doing.

It is very redic that some people don't see an issue with him being upset about not getting to take a free kick. He has 0 goals and 1 assist in 6 starts and 3 subs. He already feels like he is on the level to question Balo or anyone else on taking a free kick. He is turning into a Diva.

Bojan has never played that wing maybe in a few subs. Urby and BOA have mainly played that wing all year and Robi. You can keep shitting on Robi but his stats are better then Niang. We just expect more so he gets trashed.

:fp:

*DEAD*

Young_AC

Primavera
Reaction score
Just be happy we have a youngster like Niang (fuck he's younger than me. . . I feel old). I remember the days when this forum was begging for talented youngsters. . . And so far this season, Niang > Robi + Boa + Bojan. He may not have the best stats, but not all of a player's contributions will be seen in stats. Once he gets that first Serie A goal, he will explode, I'm sure of it.

:lol: After that comment I am done arguing. When Robi converted the PK against juve and was threatening the whole game you weren't saying that. Same thing against Torino.

Bojan has played well in many games that is ridiculous to say Niang has been better. They don't even play the same spot. I'm sure you were celebrating when he scored in Siena.

Niang starts because Robi is going to Brazil in the summer and Bojan will not be here. He may be better in the future but he is not right now. I will agree Niang fits the italian style more but I am not certain he will be a better player then Bojan will be and he sure isn't better then Robi.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Niang has performed better than the alternatives when he has played.

Are you honestly arguing that Niang won't be a better player than Bojan? He's better now... and Bojan's 22...

Niang is playing better than the alternatives and is younger. Why would you not play him?

Young_AC

Primavera
Reaction score

Are you honestly arguing that Niang won't be a better player than Bojan? He's better now... and Bojan's 22...

Niang is playing better than the alternatives and is younger. Why would you not play him?

:lol:

After the Atlanta game on January 27 Allegri said this:

"I don’t know if Robinho will still be here next season, so for the moment I am choosing M'Baye Niang because he gives me more guarantees,"

You guys are stupid if you think he is playing over Bojan and Robi because he is better right now. It's because Galliani wants him to play because he will be here from now into the future.

He is only 18 and what does that mean? I can't compare him to Bojan who was on his second 10 goal season at Niang age. I don't get why people disrespect players to make their point. He is not superior right now and he wasn't at the same age. I think Niang can be better at 22 but you never know

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Or... because he's better.

If Balotelli was mooted to leave at the end of the season, do you think we'd play Petagna instead?

No. Niang is playing because he has been playing better than Bojan and Robinho. Bojan has flattered to deceive and Robinho has looked very disinterested.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
..... there's more to football than scoring/assisting

he is better for the team than bojan. And he might be better than robinho in this team. We need his defending and work, cause our midfield bar montolivo and defense are just terrible

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
You guys are stupid if you think he is playing over Bojan and Robi because he is better right now. It's because Galliani wants him to play because he will be here from now into the future.
He's playing because he is better for Milan right now than both of them.

Do Bojan or Robinho provide the workrate that Niang does in general? Mind you I think both can be useful in certain things but fact is Bojan is too weak in general and doesn't fit our best lineup and Robinho well...he's on his way out. Niang still isn't on either's level (he's just 18), but he's MUCH more useful to our squad right now than either of them. His defensive work, his quickness, the fact that he's not weak as a leaf...it all helps.

He is only 18 and what does that mean? I can't compare him to Bojan who was on his second 10 goal season at Niang age. I don't get why people disrespect players to make their point. He is not superior right now and he wasn't at the same age. I think Niang can be better at 22 but you never know
The question is, why are you even making such a comparisson? Is Niang playing as a CF? Is Niang playing at a team that provides him with endless supply up so that he'll score? Didn't Niang came from France to another country instead of being from the same youth academy of his team as Bojan was? Players develop differently, specially at such an age. Needless to say was Bojan such an integral part of that Barcelona as Niang is of our current set up?

coldplayer

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

why you even Compared them ? they not even playing in the same position
Ninag better in RW , Bojan better in AM

Bojan is benched because allegri preferred the 4-3-3 right now , in 4-2-3-1 non can bench Bojan not Niang or Robinho

until now Bojan did better then Niang maybe Becuase he played alot
but Bojan behind the striker has score 3 goals , got 3 assist and got 5 times Man of the match
Niang with zero goals , zero assist , zero man of the match

don't get me wrong i like Niang , so talented but he Just to young
at RW Offensively Robinho did much better then him but Unfortunately Robinho is not fit and plus he want to go home

inomilan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
:lol: After that comment I am done arguing. When Robi converted the PK against juve and was threatening the whole game you weren't saying that. Same thing against Torino.

Bojan has played well in many games that is ridiculous to say Niang has been better. They don't even play the same spot. I'm sure you were celebrating when he scored in Siena.

Niang starts because Robi is going to Brazil in the summer and Bojan will not be here. He may be better in the future but he is not right now. I will agree Niang fits the italian style more but I am not certain he will be a better player then Bojan will be and he sure isn't better then Robi.

Yeah I celebrate when Robinho scores or plays well like every Milan player, but doesn't change the fact that Niang has played better overall.

coldplayer

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah I celebrate when Robinho scores or plays well like every Milan player, but doesn't change the fact that Niang has played better overall.

no he's not , Niang make the team more balnced that's it
offensively Robinho is way better even if he is not fit I prefer him on Niang

but allegri is so Coward without Niang he's afraid if small team gonna score against us :fp:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
why you even Compared them ? they not even playing in the same position
Ninag better in RW , Bojan better in AM

Bojan is benched because allegri preferred the 4-3-3 right now , in 4-2-3-1 non can bench Bojan not Niang or Robinho

until now Bojan did better then Niang maybe Becuase he played alot
but Bojan behind the striker has score 3 goals , got 3 assist and got 5 times Man of the match
Niang with zero goals , zero assist , zero man of the match

don't get me wrong i like Niang , so talented but he Just to young
at RW Offensively Robinho did much better then him but Unfortunately Robinho is not fit and plus he want to go home

In the 4-2-3-1 I'd rather have Boateng.

Nope. Bojan played more, but Niang has been a better performer this season...
OMG STATS! Niang has been better than Bojan. 5 MoTM? Really... like the ol' Ibra MoTM from Gazzetta...

He's not too young... he has displaced all other competitors... he was on the verge of being sold, but has become our first choice RW...

Nope. Robinho was okay in fits and bursts, but was not consistent at all.

Niang has been our best RW and one of our better players. He helps the team to play so well because he's a huge balancer of the team.

I can't believe how people have turned on Niang. Bunch of no-name, no-brain morons. Go back to your hole.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

but allegri is so Coward without Niang he's afraid if small team gonna score against us :fp:

No! You're just wrong.

Niang made the team more balanced and has been better than Robinho this season.............

Sure, but he hasn't played like it.

Wonderful conjecture based on nothing but your own bias.

Fucking moronic fools. Know nothing. I should just ignore any new cliché username.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Allegri the coward playing the 18 year old!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Allegri played SES last season like he's playing Niang, and he wasn't that great. Look at him now. If he keeps it up with Niang, next season he's gonna be an absolute beast. Even if Robi and Bojan are better right now(which they're absolutely not), there is much more benefits from playing and developing Niang than those two, who're gonna be gone next season, anyway.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
no he's not , niang make the team more balnced that's it
offensively robinho is way better even if he is not fit i prefer him on niang

but allegri is so coward without niang he's afraid if small team gonna score against us :fp:

coward!

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

:lol:
you're trolling, right?

coldplayer

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Nope. Bojan played more, but Niang has been a better performer this season...
OMG STATS! Niang has been better than Bojan. 5 MoTM? Really... like the ol' Ibra MoTM from Gazzetta...

He's not too young... he has displaced all other competitors... he was on the verge of being sold, but has become our first choice RW...

Nope. Robinho was okay in fits and bursts, but was not consistent at all.

Niang has been our best RW and one of our better players. He helps the team to play so well because he's a huge balancer of the team.

I can't believe how people have turned on Niang. Bunch of no-name, no-brain morons. Go back to your hole.

yeah 5 times motm 3 goals and assist Seriously you can't question about that
im not against him , im just say he's too young ( 18 ) and you can't play at rw over robinho just because you defend better especially against small team

In the 4-2-3-1 I'd rather have Boateng.

wow :fp:

Fucking moronic fools. Know nothing. I should just ignore any new cliché username.

thanks man , i love you to <3

Allegri the coward playing the 18 year old!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

it's not about the age , allegri chose him just becuase he defend better then Robinho
against juve and inter we need the team more balanced

but against caligari when someone defend with Mexes , zapata , abate , ds , muntari , flamini , ambrosini , not forget SES , Niang and Benched Boateng Bojan Robinho at the same time he is nothing but coward

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
it's not about the age , allegri chose him just becuase he defend better then Robinho
against juve and inter we need the team more balanced

but against caligari when someone defend with Mexes , zapata , abate , ds , muntari , flamini , ambrosini , not forget SES , Niang and bunched Boateng Bojan Robinho at the same time he is nothing but coward

get this thru your head

1. We have poor defenders
2. we have no healthy DMs
3. We were conceding like crazy

it's necessary we defend as a team.

Niang is better at this while being a growing attacker (we know he's talente, but clearly not as much a finished product as robinho)

-

You realize we lost the best CB in the world (silva), probably most intelligent CB in football (nesta), a quality intelligent anchor (MVB) and we are starting a teenager at 1 FB and a midfield convert at other fb position.

if you don't think total team defending philosophy makes sense, than you don't understand football

-

oh and by the way guardiola's barca and sacchi's milan... two teams classically considered most attractive both play a total team defensive philsophy and did regularly leave certain attack minded players out because they were poor at it.

but you know, they are cowards too

coldplayer

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
get this thru your head

1. We have poor defenders
2. we have no healthy DMs
3. We were conceding like crazy

it's necessary we defend as a team.

Niang is better at this while being a growing attacker (we know he's talente, but clearly not as much a finished product as robinho)

-

You realize we lost the best CB in the world (silva), probably most intelligent CB in football (nesta), a quality intelligent anchor (MVB) and we are starting a teenager at 1 FB and a midfield convert at other fb position.

if you don't think total team defending philosophy makes sense, than you don't understand football

defending and attacking at the same time those are the right philosophy
but when you play with Muntari , Flamini , Ambrosini well your team here just defending

in caligari Milan played with 4-3-3

------------ Abbiati--- ----------
Abate -- Zapata -- Mexes -- DS
Flamini -- Ambrosini -- Muntari
Niang -- Balotelli -- SES

and we end up with shit performance and losing 1-0 to caligari
in second half we played like this

-------------- Abbiati-------------
Flamini -- Muntari
--------- Bojan --------------
Boateng -- Balotelli -- Robinho

We got a draw with cleen shot

now why is that ?

why when we switch to 4-2-3-1 in the sconde half like Udinese , Siena , Roma , Caligari , we always did better , score goals and Receive less more
sometime The best way to defend is to...attack remmber that Especially with shity defender like we have

Last edited:

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
defending and attacking at the same time those are the right philosophy
but when you play with Muntari , Flamini , Ambrosini well your team here just defending

in caligari Milan played with 4-3-3

------------ Abbiati--- ----------
Flamini -- Ambrosini -- Muntari
Niang -- Balotelli -- SES

and we end up with shit profrmens and losing 1-0 to caligari :fp:

in scond half we played like this

-------------- Abbiati-------------
Flamini -- Muntari
--------- Bojan --------------
Boateng -- Balotelli -- Robinho

We got a draw with cleen shot

now why is that ?

why when we switch to 4-2-3-1 in the sconde half like Udinese , Siena , Roma , Caligari , we always did better , score goals and Receive less more
sometime The best way to defend is to...attack remmber that Especially with shity defender like we have

So much horse piss in one post I don't even no where to begin. If you go by your last statement, take a gander at Pescara's 11-12 Serie B campaign and see how faulty such a system is. The only reason we salvaged a draw is because we kept possession. If we had not, and tried relying on that defensive structure, IE the 4-2-3-1, we would've gone down even more goals. But, as I said previously, we kept Cagliari off the ball.

I don't even know why I bother, trolls like you are truly laughable. At least come up with a unique username, for crying out loud.

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
boateng not fit

robinho not fit + rarely gives a shit

now off you go fm maniac with undeveloped brain :o

when you don't understand juja sarcasm.....it's just.....beyond than hitting rock bottom :max:

Last edited:

coldplayer

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So much horse piss in one post I don't even no where to begin. If you go by your last statement, take a gander at Pescara's 11-12 Serie B campaign and see how faulty such a system is. The only reason we salvaged a draw is because we kept possession. If we had not, and tried relying on that defensive structure, IE the 4-2-3-1, we would've gone down even more goals. But, as I said previously, we kept Cagliari off the ball.

I don't even know why I bother, trolls like you are truly laughable. At least come up with a unique username, for crying out loud.

my god :lol:
the reason why we kept possession is becuase the 4-2-3-1 you Stupid fuck
you can't kept Cagliari off the ball with muntari and ambrosini and flamini thats why 4-2-3-1 is always working against the small teams

Last edited:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
my god :lol:
the reason why we kept possession is becuase the 4-2-3-1 you Stupid fuck
you can't kept Cagliari off the ball with muntari and ambrosini and flamini thats why 4-2-3-1 is always working against the small teams

So who else did we have available in midfield to play against Cagliari? And no don't tell me we were supposed to play with El Shaarawy, Niang, Robinho, Balotelli and maybe one of Bojan/Boateng in turn.

And eitherway that wouldn't have solved the main issue we had in that game, no one to control the ball in midfield.

Schedule