The Rumour Commode X

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
If both monto and de jong miss the opening of the season then we're gonna be fucked so much that our transfer activity won't matter at all.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Eastern European/Russian clubs are very hard to deal with.

every club that asks money are hard to deal with for us

BerluBungaBunga

Il Capitano
Reaction score
If both monto and de jong miss the opening of the season then we're gonna be fucked so much that our transfer activity won't matter at all.

Monty said he will not be back before november and about Nigel i think he will have 2 weeks break and then he will be ready.

I dont know why we are not interested in Rabiot. And this guy Leroy Fer? Is he any good?

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think we're getting Iturbe. First it was "wait until Kaka leaves", now it's "wait until Robihno and Matri leave"....

Berlusconi has no money, it's all going to his wife's alimony payments.

markovic

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah, lets spend our all transfer budget on unproven player that we even don't need that much and play Mexes and Bonera in the back :fp: just don't go above 20

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I don't think we're getting Iturbe. First it was "wait until Kaka leaves", now it's "wait until Robihno and Matri leave"....

Berlusconi has no money, it's all going to his wife's alimony payments.

of course he has money enough, he just don't care that much anymore

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, lets spend our all transfer budget on unproven player that we even don't need that much and play Mexes and Bonera in the back :fp: just don't go above 20

If 28m is all our transfer money, I really fear for this club. And remember when we spent 12m on a "proven" Matri? .....the list of proven players who came only to become shit is too long.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Well after all it seems we have 30 mil euro to spend this mercato, i mean after we have sold/loaned out the useless fodders. :thumbsup:

Griezman would probably cost 30 mil euro, so its possible too.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well after all it seems we have 30 mil euro to spend this mercato, i mean after we have sold/loaned out the useless fodders. :thumbsup:

Griezman would probably cost 30 mil euro, so its possible too.

My god is our entire budget is 30m....dark days are coming.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Even if we do end up signing Iturbe (and thats a BIG IF), we still need to reinforce the midfield (and by that I mean quality players, not lateral BS moves like Dzemaili)

Otherwise, we will still be in the exact same boat. Our main problem (besides a garbage defense) has always been the inability of the midfield to properly support the attack or keep possession. We NEED better midfielders

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even if we do end up signing Iturbe (and thats a BIG IF), we still need to reinforce the midfield (and by that I mean quality players, not lateral BS moves like Dzemaili)

Otherwise, we will still be in the exact same boat. Our main problem (besides a garbage defense) has always been the inability of the midfield to properly support the attack or keep possession. We NEED better midfielders

Ehmmm I dont think that's the case anymore

We got Alex (not long term) who will raise the level our our back line, we want to redeem Rami, and have DES-Abate (Vrsaljko if Igna leaves)
Zapata is also having a great WC so far

Our midfield is the biggest issue

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players

True,

If only they could divide those money and spend 15 mil euro for a midfielder instead and the rest on a talented right winger..

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
panoramic_frapb05032014_802.jpg

I approve. Fantastic alternative.. both fit the bill

However, Griezmann is in my opinion much closer to a finished product than Iturbe, hes proven a lot more. Any ideas how much he'd cost?

Honestly if you told me to chose one I would be in a lot of shit.

-----------

Valbuenca is a great player but hes 29 so no thanks. Youth FTW, long term investment with possibly a double re sell value.

he has a release clause 30-35 i think!he would be great!

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pedulla: Milan could take advantage of this stand-by by selling Matri and Robinho for in exchange Iturbe.

Hagenpowah

The Milan Development
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, the real Ronaldo, Nesta, Cafu and Lacazette
Griezmann roumors saying the price is in the region £25m, but express said Arsenal and Chelsea are going to boost their interest in him.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Robinho close to MLS & Matri could be swapped for Vrsaljko soon
Fingers crossed

I thought we only had to get rid of kaka... now we have to get rid of binho and matri to get iturbe? smh there should be no reason we don't have iturbe at this point based on what the papers said yet..

Montolivo18

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Monty balotelli Pirlo DE Jong De rossi Buffon Nesta Maldini Baresi Cannavaro
feghouli>>>>>>Griezmann

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
If 28m is all our transfer money, I really fear for this club. And remember when we spent 12m on a "proven" Matri? .....the list of proven players who came only to become shit is too long.

I think our all transfer money are 40 milion, 28m for Iturbe, 5m for Rami and 7m for a midfielder. + We can sell/swap Abate or Constant.

dvdpktt

Mesbah Fanboy
Reaction score
iturbe's not worth all this fuss

Galliani seems like he just wants to prove a point that he can't be beaten in the Italian mercato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule