The Rumour Commode XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
AC Milan interested in Everton midfielder James McCarthy

The Daily Star have unfortunately reported that AC Milan are interested in James McCarthy.

The British-based red top go so far as to say that McCarthy’s representatives were in Italy last week to talk to both Milan clubs – sounds a lot like ‘paper talk’ in my opinion.

The AC Milan boss has been described as a ‘huge admirer’ of the 23 year-old but has also been linked with Real Madrid’s Asier Illaramendi.

The Republic of Ireland international made an imposing start to his Everton career in the 2013/14 season and has been looking more like himself from last season in the past few months – being in impressive form.

McCarthy has watched near enough every key Everton player sign a new and improved contract, so if he was frustrated, it is understandable why.

However the Liverpool Echo say that Everton boss Roberto Martinez has hinted of a contract offer for the Republic of Ireland international and with Manchester United also sniffing round the midfielder it is of the upmost importance that he is tied down.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Did i say i prefer bonera there? I hate all of them. Abate is the only decent one we have.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Did i say i prefer bonera there? I hate all of them. Abate is the only decent one we have.

You clearly said you love Bonera and he gives you a Bonera..oh and you want his balls in your mouth #KingTeaBag.But you prob edited that post :D

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
http://www.football-italia.net/58488/kramaric-pazzini-and-armero-out

Kramaric in, Pazzini and Armero out?

Milan will reportedly make a move for Andrej Kramaric in January, while Giampaolo Pazzini and Pablo Armero could be on their way out of San Siro.

According to **********, the Rossoneri are keeping tabs on the Rijeka striker, who admitted in October that he wouldn’t be averse to joining either Milan or Inter.

The 23-year-old netted five goals against NK Lokomotiva this weekend and is set to take to the field for Croatia in their European Championship qualifier against Italy on Sunday.

It is seen that Milan’s pursuit of Kramaric may have been influenced by the uncertainty surrounding the future of Giampaolo Pazzini.

The former Inter attacker is seen as likely to depart the Diavoli in January due to his expiring contract status, with Torino reportedly showing an interest in his services.

And despite only becoming a Rossonero in August, Pablo Armero is also expected to leave the club after failing to convince Coach Filippo Inzaghi of his worth at left-back.

Replacing the Colombia international, River Plate’s Leonel Vangioni and San Lorenzo’s Walter Kannemann are two potential targets.

PLEASEEEEE

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
http://www.football-italia.net/58488/kramaric-pazzini-and-armero-out

Kramaric in, Pazzini and Armero out?

Milan will reportedly make a move for Andrej Kramaric in January, while Giampaolo Pazzini and Pablo Armero could be on their way out of San Siro.

According to **********, the Rossoneri are keeping tabs on the Rijeka striker, who admitted in October that he wouldn’t be averse to joining either Milan or Inter.

The 23-year-old netted five goals against NK Lokomotiva this weekend and is set to take to the field for Croatia in their European Championship qualifier against Italy on Sunday.

It is seen that Milan’s pursuit of Kramaric may have been influenced by the uncertainty surrounding the future of Giampaolo Pazzini.

The former Inter attacker is seen as likely to depart the Diavoli in January due to his expiring contract status, with Torino reportedly showing an interest in his services.

And despite only becoming a Rossonero in August, Pablo Armero is also expected to leave the club after failing to convince Coach Filippo Inzaghi of his worth at left-back.

Replacing the Colombia international, River Plate’s Leonel Vangioni and San Lorenzo’s Walter Kannemann are two potential targets.

PLEASEEEEE

Its a bad source.I need more sources.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
are we being linked with Balotelli again?

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
are we being linked with Balotelli again?

RK5v7bA.gif

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
Milan showing interest in central defender, Sebastian Vegas of Chile's Audax Italiano.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Me too. Alaba please.

Alaba? Nice try. What about RR? He's

A) the best LB in Bundesfodder right now (yes, this includes Alaba)
B) Not a Bayern Munich Player, therefore cheaper

Think about it ;) :)

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Alaba? Nice try. What about RR? He's

A) the best LB in Bundesfodder right now (yes, this includes Alaba)
B) Not a Bayern Munich Player, therefore cheaper

Think about it ;) :)

Doesnt make him any less out of our reach

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some solid ones, gents... I like Yaya, but dont think he'd create enough buzz...

Iturbe v2.0 - maybe wounds too fresh, but it'd be a fun challenge.

Fellaini for Congo... oooo molto

Juan mata or adebayor.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Halilhodžić: "I'm sorry to have refused the Milan bench"
http://www.milannews.it/altre-notiz...e-aver-rifiutato-la-panchina-del-milan-160021
The coach that led Algeria during this years WC said he has rejected Milan as he already had an agreement with Trabzonspor. He said he regrets the decision he made.

So that's Jorge Jesus that's rejected us along with Spaletti. And Berlu decided not too go with Emeri who would have accepeted. Add Halilhodzic to that.

-------------

Pedullá "Balanta, also appreciates the Milan ..."
http://www.milannews.it/calciomercato-milan/pedulla-balanta-anche-il-milan-apprezza-160006

----------

LIVE MN - Sponsor Day, Kalma: "We hope there is news in the coming months with Emirates and the new stadium"
http://www.milannews.it/primo-piano...esi-con-emirates-e-per-il-nuovo-stadio-160032
Sponsors Day, Kalma: "The potential is huge for Milan"
http://www.milannews.it/altre-notizie/sponsor-day-kalma-il-potenziale-del-milan-e-enorme-160057

-----------

Some talk Ancelotti is pushing Khedira to move to Milan. He says he could leave this winter already. IIRC Galliani gave a hint we only stand a chance for him if he agrees to move in January (his salary demands would be much smaller as he wouldn't be a free agent)

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Balanta? Yes please. Great player, watched him play in river a few times, isn't affraid to run with the ball, good.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Khedira mikel lampard. Lets go.
Or just one of fellaini/mikel and lampard. Vamos

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
lampard is a expensive gamble

fellaini would make our mid younger if an elder leaves

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bonaventura-Montolivo-Khedira much molto piace, much balance, molto little of everything

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan News @Milanello

Suso's agent: "There is no agreement with Milan. They are definitely a possibility for my client, but it's nothing more than that now."

Suso's agent: "Liverpool are pushing hard to make Suso extend his contract, so we can't rule out this possibility."

Suso's agent: "I have never had any contact with Napoli. They are not interested in him."

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Fellaini 79 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule