The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Leonardo had a meeting with the agent of Andrea Conti & Jordan Veretout Mario Giuffredi at Casa Milan, an initial meeting to discuss a renewal for the right back. Meanwhile, they’ve also discussed the name of the Fiorentina midfielder as a possibility for next season [@86_longo]

0 - Alessio Romagnoli and Virgil van Dijk are the only defenders that have never been dribbled past by an opponent player among the top-5 European Leagues 2018/19 (min. 15 apps). Insuperable.
D2HFSPTXQAImKKq.jpg

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm
Milan scout will attend Austria-Poland in Euro 2020 qualifiers. The players that will be observed:

Florian Grillitsch (Hoffenheim)
Marcel Sabitzer (RB Leipzig)
Valentino Lazaro (Hertha Berlin)
Hannes Wolf (RB Salzburg)
Robert Gumny (Lech Poznan)
[@86_Longo]
Wolf is already a Leipzig signing for next season.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
whose second account is this ^

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
It's like he has a feed set up on the forum to notify him of any Bundes-related mentions. Clubs, player names, etc. Never fails to appear soon after a mention of something like this.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
imagine not having selective sports amnesia

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leonardo had a meeting with the agent of Andrea Conti & Jordan Veretout Mario Giuffredi at Casa Milan, an initial meeting to discuss a renewal for the right back. Meanwhile, they’ve also discussed the name of the Fiorentina midfielder as a possibility for next season [@86_longo]

0 - Alessio Romagnoli and Virgil van Dijk are the only defenders that have never been dribbled past by an opponent player among the top-5 European Leagues 2018/19 (min. 15 apps). Insuperable.
D2HFSPTXQAImKKq.jpg

Skriniar GOAT tho

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score

D2HFSPTXQAImKKq.jpg

Buy VvD now. Or Skriniar....

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Please don't come here with your statistics

We want facts only

Filth

The Baresi Brothers
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Billy, Tassotti, Galli, Nesta, Stam, Pirlo, Kaka, Verdu
So skriniar is a top player because top players show up against big team (Milan in one derby) and choke against Sassuolo, Cagliari.. Good logic, i agree..

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Nerudas dick sucking for inter players especially skriniar is nothing new tho...? why so suprised lol!

move on people

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong in admitting that Inter have a quality player in their roster.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
With Champions League football Milan would have a bigger margins of movement in the mercato. Their interest in Chiesa have gained momentum in the recent hours. They’re also still interested in Milinkovic-Savic.

For the wide players, Allan Saint-Maximin comes in the lead. There are also Deulofeu and Gremio’s Everton. For the midfield, Diawara, Sensi and Duncan are potential targets [GdS]

Let me quote this and refresh the topics real quick.

looking good loonking good. lets talk bout the targets:

Chiesa - better than what we have currently so im alright with it

SMS - SI!

ASM - no thank you, dont rate

deulofeu - between him or samu there is not much difference. both one trick ponys 50/50

everton- no brainer, best signing for the wing this summer, sell suso buy him

diawara - would not mind, basically a kessie replacement if he is to leave

duncan - kessie backup. wouldnt mind but preferred getting kucka back.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There's nothing wrong in admitting that Inter have a quality player in their roster.
I agree. But there is a limit to how much you wanan defend an Inter player on a Milan forum and say he is better than our loving captain. It's just not right. :o

Only player I really rate from inter is handanovic.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I agree. But there is a limit to how much you wanan defend an Inter player on a Milan forum and say he is better than our loving captain. It's just not right. :o

He is not. But the two of them would make one great defensive pairing.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Suso: Has made more key passes from open play (63) than any other player in Serie A this season [WhoScored]

Suso has the most key passes but we still want to sell him? If only Hakan, Kessie, etc could actually finish shots. Sell them instead!! :conf: :conf:

jk unreliable half-season player def need an upgrade every Jan to May

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
experts lmao... you don't even believe in the "experts" yourself, why are you referring to them? :lol:

I didn't watch the Cagliari game. I watched the derby, where Skriniar was one of the best players on the pitch.

I've been a Romagnoli fan from the start, and I still am ofc... but he needs to take the next step and become more dominant. Have had this feeling about him all season.

Ok, lets say its the objectiv opinion then. Not only experts opinions but fans as well throughout Italy.

Go and watch the Cagliari game then (or Frankfurt or anyother shit game of Inter) and you will laugh at Skriniar.

If you only watched Skriniar at the derby, dont state your opinion then, especially when that was Inters best game of the season and everyone in our team was shit not only Romagnoli.

Your favorite players are Nesta and Maldini ffs, imagine them holding a player from behind, slappin threir own face and then fallin on their own, could you in a million years imagine them 2 do something like that? Not only is Skriniar worse than Romagnoli when it comes to skills at football in general, he's pathetic as well

As I said, would be a good backup for Caldara and Romagnoli, nothing more

Last edited:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MR did one of his magic tricks and disappeared.

Should rename his twitter to Senzamooja.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Shevchenko’s ideal Milan XI from whom he played with:

Dida; Cafu, Costacurta, Nesta, Maldini; Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf; Kakà; Inzaghi, Shevchenko

Coach: Ancelotti

[DAZN]

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MilanNews - Milan: asked for information on Richarlison, but the price is scary

Paqueta, Everton, Richarlison

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Am I the only one who is missing hype about Richalison? :monto:

I mean, he's ok. But just that, ok. He's not really that good, to be consider as our big signing for wing.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Am I the only one who is missing hype about Richalison? :monto:

I mean, he's ok. But just that, ok. He's not really that good, to be consider as our big signing for wing.

He's got the body more of a forward than a winger. But can play as a winger.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Well it doesn't matter what's his best position. He's just not that good. :o

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Well it doesn't matter what's his best position. He's just not that good. :o

He's better than what we have, but I'd rather Everton for 40m than him for 65m I think.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
There have been new contracts between Milan and Brazilian intermediaries for Everton winger Richarlison. Everton asks for minimum €65M for their player - a figure that is too high for Milan at the moment. [http://MilanNews.It ]

Even with Champions League qualification money [€50M], a deal for Richarlison would be difficult, as most of the funds would go to the €35M redemption of Bakayoko. [MN]

Richarlison is a player that the Milan management really appreciates, and it would be necessary to sell 1 or 2 players in order to afford him. The situation regarding Richarlison will be addressed among the Milan management during the remaining 10 league games. [MN]

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even with Champions League qualification money [€50M], a deal for Richarlison would be difficult, as most of the funds would go to the €35M redemption of Bakayoko. [MN]

I'm pretty certain that's not how it works and Milan wouldn't be wasting all their potential CL money on redeeming Bakayoko. Players are usually paid for in installments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule