The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
antonelli: “the milan fans deserve great satisfaction after the dark years, i had a tragic year sportingly speaking”

luca antonelli is happy for riccardo montolivo’s goals in the 6-0 win over shkëndija and also for himself, after going through a ‘tragic’ sporting year.

Milan scored 6 times past kf shkëndija yesterday at san siro in the first leg of the europa league playoff qualification stage.

The fifth of the diavolo was scored by left back luca antonelli. The 30-year-old was picked over ricardo rodriguez for the clash against the macedonian side and he celebrated a goal for the first time since scoring against frosinone in may 2016.

“i had a tragic year, sportingly speaking. The last full game i played was with la nazionale on the 4th of september last year. I have to thank my wife, my family and my children,” an emotional antonelli told milantv at the end of the match. “this year i’ve started well, and i want to continue like this.

“now we are preparing for crotone which will be a very difficult journey. The old guard? Abate, montolivo and jack have shown great attachment to this shirt, they’ve helped the newcomers into the group. Riccardo didn’t have an easy year either and now he started it with a brace, we’re very happy.”

speaking to sky italia and in the mixed-zone at the meazza, antonelli added: “the match? I was hoping it would go fine, we were good at making it so easy. We did well to attack from the first minute. Now the head is on crotone, a great team trained by a great coach. The fans’ enthusiasm? It’s up to us to continue to feed it. The fans deserve great satisfaction after the dark years we’ve had.

“the fact that we didn’t concede? We have to continue on this road, strong opponents will arrive and we must try to concede as few goals as possible. We have a good team but we haven’t done anything yet. We will do anything to be at the top of the standings.

“the new signings? They are all good guys, they’ve all settled in very well right away. I really like hakan çalhanoğlu, ricardo rodriguez is a great player, andrea conti… i can name all those who’ve been signed. A great team has been created and we hope to get some satisfactions.

“bonucci? He is a ‘campione’, there is little to say about him. He will give us a big hand on and off the pitch. We are happy that he has arrived. Zapata and musacchio are doing very well too. It’s better to have him with you. I was struck by his humility, he entered the dressing room on his tip-toes.”

“i rejected a move to fiorentina [they wanted him in the kalinić deal]? I didn’t say ‘no’ to any team, i was unaware of any deal. I’m happy to stay, i support milan and staying here is the best for me.”

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Manchester City's big signing is Jonny Evans?

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Na messi ain't got the cojones for the EPL

He'll get rekt like he did vs Chile in those 2 finals :cry:

People said the same stuff about Ibra...

Did you see oredicted line up vs crotone again borini hahah

So what was the problem with Borini?We won 6-0,he scored,you cried before the game like you always do and we still demolished them.Bona got injured and Niang is close to leaving so what is the problem.

Liedholm

sugondese
Reaction score
@SkyKaveh 10m10 minutes ago
AC Milan & Everton target Nikola Kalinic gives Fiorentina medical certificate asking for 5 days off. Too "emotionally restless" to train

In other words, looks like deal is powering through, I would've liked for him to join us before Crotone but I guess he will have to wait till Cagliari to make his debut.

i am rooting for everton

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
i dont like this behivour from some players(cou,dembele,kalinic itd)
Right but those days clubs owners are trying to build prisons around players.

" Ya ll keep my Veratti at any cost :o , I don't want to sell a player to them because he is a direct rival..." He is not playing yeah but we will keep him on the bench, wages is not the problem we have money"

Now the biggest slogan is "No player is bigger than the club"... Well ! now start the interpretations.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Any update on Niang?

most papers said he's going to refuse. Kalinic deal is delayed because of deferred payment method, deal is moving toward loan with obligation as Fiorentina are not sure of Milan guarantees.

that was reported on almost all Italian papers.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
most papers said he's going to refuse. Kalinic deal is delayed because of deferred payment method, deal is moving toward loan with obligation as Fiorentina are not sure of Milan guarantees.

that was reported on almost all Italian papers.

A lot of clubs not liking our payment methods bizarrely hopefully not cause for concern

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Serie A 2017/18 standings predictions from Gazetta.

DHgKB17UAAAX3cT.jpg

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Bullshit

Milan will contend for the scudetto

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why are Italian journos rating Inda so highly? :lol:
A few days ago one of them on Sky said they'll win the Scudetto in front of Napoli and Jube, and Milan, Roma, Lazio will fight for 4th. :fp: They think Spalletti is god or something. Bunch of morons

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
so Antonelli means Bonucci is the right captain at the right moment.
well yeah I think so. Milan locker room needs his rules... champion rules.

hopefully we can get Arturo Vidal, because he also has Bonucci's mentality.

Vidal-Bonucci will give a great mentality to the team.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why are Italian journos rating Inda so highly? :lol:
A few days ago one of them on Sky said they'll win the Scudetto in front of Napoli and Jube, and Milan, Roma, Lazio will fight for 4th. :fp: They think Spalletti is god or something. Bunch of morons

they think so but they will miss like 99% of time.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Del Piero to @Corriere: "In my opinion Milan have changed so much because there was much to change."
Del Piero: "Milan also felt the need to give an immediate and strong message to the fans and the competitors."
Del Piero: "It's true that buying & changing so much is a gamble but they figured out that it was important to scream loud at everyone."

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
so Antonelli means Bonucci is the right captain at the right moment.
well yeah I think so. Milan locker room needs his rules... champion rules.

hopefully we can get Arturo Vidal, because he also has Bonucci's mentality.

Vidal-Bonucci will give a great mentality to the team.

Bonuncci is enough. It's a bit too much to overestimate ex-Juve players, like they have won anything but scudetti in a one team league. Better get Real's players :o

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Del Piero to @Corriere: "In my opinion Milan have changed so much because there was much to change."
Del Piero: "Milan also felt the need to give an immediate and strong message to the fans and the competitors."
Del Piero: "It's true that buying & changing so much is a gamble but they figured out that it was important to scream loud at everyone."

They all say it's a gamble, like keeping our squad from last year and adding 2 players would've been less of a gamble :fp:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
FASSONE: “WE MUST KEEP OUR FEET on THE GROUND, KALINIĆ’S ARRIVAL A WORK IN PROGRESS, MIRABELLI WORKING ON SALES”

Marco Fassone has said the market is ‘unpredictable’ but added ‘we are competitive as we are’ after the Rossoneri’s 6-0 win over Shkëndija.

Milan scored six goals in a match in Europe last night for the first time since defeating København in October 1993 as they beat KF Shkëndija with goals coming from André Silva (brace), Montolivo (brace), Fabio Borini and Luca Antonelli.

It was the perfect birthday gift for Marco Fassone, who yesterday turned 53. “I celebrated a few more years but those six candles made me happy anyways [laughs],” Fassone said.

“The San Siro crowd? The pride of Milan is these fans, they fill the stadium for unattractive matches and at a particular time like mid-August. We collect the first part of what we planted but we must keep our feet on the ground. From Sunday, the real thing starts and we hope we celebrate in May.

“The start of the season [the first match is on Sunday against Crotone, 20:45 CET]? The feelings are good, with the awareness that we are coming off a Europa League match and not a friendly. We have no illusions; the road is long and group is new. There will be delicate moments, it’s normal.

“André Silva? We are happy, he is gaining confidence with the goal. But I’m happy for everyone, also for Montolivo. It’s a beautiful group and we’re satisfied. Bonaventura’s injury? It’s the nightmare of the evening. There was satisfaction all throughout the match and then Jack felt this pain.

“Bonucci and the captaincy? We’ve all talked about it, we discussed it for long. I think it’s the right choice, he’s a guy with a personality and a habit of winning. Winning the Champions League within four years? It’s a good sign of confidence [from Bonucci, who said it – read the interview here]. There is desire to go back to the top of the world but first we want to qualify to the Champions League.

“Kalinić [there is still no agreement with Fiorentina]? There’s no point denying we have been negotiating for Kalinić for a long time. We are in advanced talks, it’s a work in progress for him. Deadline? I think it’s 23:00 on August 31st but I hope I’m not getting the time wrong [laughs].

“Niang [who has not yet decided whether to accept the offer for Spartak Moscow]? Just as there are players coming in, some have asked to leave. Mirabelli is working on the exit operations, that is all I can say. The meeting with Raiola after the match? I don’t know, he had a meeting with Mirabelli, not with me. He will have talked about his clients and their future. Ibrahimović? I don’t know.

“A gift for the fans? The fans are happy with what we are doing. We’ve had a chance over the last few days to consider what is still missing and we’re seeking it without haste. If the right opportunity comes up, then we’ll take it, otherwise we are competitive as we are.

“The three names for the attack that we made in China? The names are the same and I said that they are all very interesting, but there are also others. The market is still open and there have been no conditions to close but maybe you can unlock it in a moment and take a player.

“The mercato is unpredictable.” Milan have signed 10 players this summer, all of them before August. Fassone and Mirabelli are evaluating how to act, as there are less than two weeks left.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
So Niang asked to leave but refuses all destinations. What a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule