The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 08-01-2013, 13:19   #1
AsparagusFC
#hungry

Fav. Players: Chris John, Alan Shearer, Fan Gamma Bizen
Default Mattia Destro Thread

time to make thread for him.

first time i see him (italy vs england) he's definitely the real deal. kind remind me of bobo vieri.
AsparagusFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 13:33   #2
Pharaoh
Banned

Fav. Players: Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon

Its nice having more and more players from milan be italian. Spains national team is mostly barca, italys national team should be mostly milan (hopefully in the future)
Pharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 13:43   #3
joyrider
Il Moderati

Milan, resounding: everything is already done for Destro!

MILAN - will Mattia Destro next purchase of Milan . To drop the bomb that Panorama.it recently reported the following rumor: "The Rossoneri boss has admitted that Milan are dealing with three young players, one of which is Italian - reads on the popular site - We reveal his name once and for all: it's Mattia Destro, Roma striker that is closer to the Rossoneri. The former tip of Siena is closed in the capital by Osvaldo and Milan, not satisfied with the performance of Pazzini, is negotiating with the Giallorossi for a loan with the obligation of redemption of co-ownership in June. In the next few days could get the white smoke also seen the good relations between the two clubs. "
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 14:36   #4
ladro
AC Milan Icon

Destro has potential to be a complete forward so im all for this move. His movement is excellent, he has good technique and more then capable of creating chances for himslef.

Thoe theres one problem..........his finishing, so far,..........really sucks. But if sharawwi uped his geym in that department then i see no reason why destro cant.

If milan cant afford anything else then rejects then they might as well be young rejects who can still make a name for themselves.
ladro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 14:45   #5
kakajd
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra

is he actually good?

He seems okay, but nothing special......

Signature
Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.
kakajd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 14:52   #6
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

Hope this deal never makes it.

Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 15:11   #7
Pigeon
CR7 of CEO's

Fav. Players: kalinic

sign him pls!

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheva View Post
leo is suck goo lyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheva View Post
Leonardo: "I have also met other people, not just Juventus, we are linked to FFP, it will not be a crazy market, it will be a wise, intelligent and moderate market

fuck you and elliot.

can we get some Arabs money please.
Pigeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 16:14   #8
scarecrows
AC Milan Icon

iŽm not convinced heŽll be a future star

Signature
scarecrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 16:28   #9
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by President Joey View Post
Hope this deal never makes it.

why do i always agree with you damn. Niang > this shit
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 10:45   #10
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Destro refuses to rule out AC Milan move
The young striker has hinted at a transfer to the Rossoneri in the future, while also revealing Roma's ambition to qualify for the Champions League

Roma attacker Mattia Destro has refused to rule out a move to AC Milan in the future, but has made it clear that he expects to remain at his current club.

Rossoneri boss Silvio Berlusconi recently voiced his admiration for the young striker, and the 21-year-old feels flattered that he is held in high esteem at San Siro.

"I enjoyed his comments and I felt honoured. Could I join Milan? Never say never... I see myself playing for Roma next season, though," the Italy international told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Destro then went on to discuss the Giallorossi's ambitions in Serie A this season, and also took the time to praise club skipper Francesco Totti.

"I believe that we can still reach a Champions League spot. We have to make sure that we always give everything.

"Totti is one of the best players I have ever played with. I believe that he can still play at the highest level for two to three more years."

Destro has netted seven goals in 19 appearances for Roma this term.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/trans...-ac-milan-move

No thanks, his record speaks for itself.If you take into consideration Roma's kamizake attacking tactics, it speaks even more of how mediocre he is.

Signature
New Era version 8+
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 15:55   #11
BetaMaestro
Primavera Player

Looks like he's undergoing surgery for a torn MCL.
BetaMaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 20:39   #12
Mario
AC Milan Icon

Out for 2 months with a knee surgery

Such a shame, just when he started playing so well.

Signature
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 21:49   #13
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post

No thanks, his record speaks for itself.If you take into consideration Roma's kamizake attacking tactics, it speaks even more of how mediocre he is.

+ a fucked up knee

joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2014, 17:24   #14
Mario
AC Milan Icon

Bump

Milan officially begun talks with Roma today after Porto said Jackson is ''incedibile''

Roma will want at least 25m, seeing as Chelsea and Spurs want him (confirmed by the agent) and Wolfsburg made a 30m bid earlier (rejected by the player).

He just proved what a talent he is last year, a true fox and a goal scorer - 13 goals in 14 games coming from a knee injury. A goal every 95 mins.

Hes an amazing goalscorer, he is a real for, great movement and so on, hes also got a decent technique but he wont be the player to beat 3 man or set up his team mates often.

I'd say hes the 2nd best option after Martinez but a fair price would be 18-20m, not 25m

Destro's will could be our weapon here - he wants to stay in Italy and it seems that Roma dont see him as unselable.

Signature
Old 22-08-2014, 17:28   #15
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, T.Silva, Pippo, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Nesta

Can't believe people are bagging this guy. Morons!
Donato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2014, 20:04   #16
kujta
Senior Team Member

No money for him,we only can buy luca toni or adriano.this is milan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kujta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2014, 11:08   #17
Naraku
AC Milan Legend

Roma would sell him?

I'd pay 15M for him.
Naraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2014, 12:13   #18
vanbasten
AC Milan Legend

Disastro.
vanbasten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2014, 12:18   #19
Don_Jacare
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

If he cant beat players, as in go past them, destro should be worth around 12-15 mil at best.
Don_Jacare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2014, 13:37   #20
Mario
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan_swagger View Post
If he cant beat players, as in go past them, destro should be worth around 12-15 mil at best.
That is a pretty stupid thing to say. Destro is not a player thats expected to dribble past players or create chances, its not his role... I'd say 17-20m would be OK deal, but the reported 25m Roma want is a no-no for me.

He does have a few tricks up his sleeve. He reminds me off Pippo with his movement and that fox instinct, but with a much better technique and touch, as well as workrate. However, finishing wise he is not close, yet.

Signature