Official: Marco Storari Thread

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Adriano Galliani: Milan To Recall Marco Storari From Sampdoria Loan Spell In The Summer
Dida might be on his way out of the club…
By Vince Masiello

Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani has revealed that the club does not intend to grant goalkeeper Marco Storari his wish to remain at Sampdoria beyond the end of his six-month loan spell.

“Storari is a Milan player and will be 100 per cent back at Milan,” Galliani told reporters yesterday at the unveiling ceremony for the Milan Golf Tour.

Earlier this month Storari had expressed his desire to secure a permanent move to Sampdoria in the summer after becoming Luigi Del Neri’s undisputable first choice at the Marassi since arriving in Genova last January.

Storari’s return to San Siro could mean that, contrary to reports, Brazilian netminder Dida will not be offered a new deal by the Rossoneri and will leave the club on a free transfer in the close season.

good news

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
edit 3:

this man has a fuckton of swag. are those cigarettes he's holding? probably. cuz smoking is what cool people do.

2009+Taormina+Film+Fest+Jessica+Lange+Cocktail+9OBzbnLWmHul.jpg

This pic just changed my current feelings about this cat. I mean this guy's lookin hard as hell in a HEADBAND.

Take him back>let him start>make him love us again

SENSACION7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I Dont Blame Storari For Wanting 2 Stay @ Samp...He's A Starter ! But We Wont Give Him Any P/T... Abbiatti Is Good Storari Is Good Also, I Do Know Dida Has To Go !

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I Dont Blame Storari For Wanting 2 Stay @ Samp...He's A Starter ! But We Wont Give Him Any P/T... Abbiatti Is Good Storari Is Good Also, I Do Know Dida Has To Go !

U guys r biased againt Dida. This season there's nothin to chose between Dida, Abiatti and Storari and all 3 are far form world class atm. Either get a world class one by selling 1 2 or 3 of them or else except Roma no one deserves to go as all 3 r just average keepers atm who have good days once in a while.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
good news? it's fucking GREAT news. Now we just need to play him all the time.

Yeah he has been one of the best keepers in Italy this term. For the WC Lippi should take Buffon and 2 of Sirigu, Stoari, and De Santis

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Marotta: "Storari? Can not rule out; He will stay"

Marotta: "Storari? Can not rule out; He will stay"

20/04/2010 09:45 by Alessandro Chiatto
Source: tmw

3a427246fc554d9f952404bfabbf2655-1271746844.jpeg

The managing director of Sampdoria, Beope Marotta, spoke yesterday at South Gradinata transmission PrimocanaleSport Among the topics covered also stay in Marco Storari Sampdoria: " Storari entered the hearts of fans because he deserves it. In addition to being an excellent porter is also a very good boy, which came in the locker room before entering the heart of the fans. So I'd say he's an important figure for the future of Sampdoria. I say unfortunately because obviously we have to deal with sports rights holders, namely the Milan . Marotta acknowledges that he helped AC Milan Sampdoria in their time of need: "Milan have to say with a gesture of great refinement, during the accident of Castellazzi we have made available for free, and this must always recognize the merits and then by us, starting from this assumption there will now ask final takeover. "
The door for a stay of Storari in Genoa is not yet closed: " We'll see, I still have not spoken with Galliani to this topic a form of respect, but as soon as possible because I will not rule out that the entire Sampdoria want to just be able to arrive at buy or at least have Storari still available for next year. "

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Storari is awesome, why did Milan loan him out? :-/
We better get Diego Alves if he leaves...

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
we should exchange storari for Poli plus 3-5 m euro

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Whether Storari comes back or not, it still doesn't change the fact that we need a top keeper, or one with the potential to be a top keeper, added to our squad this summer. If you want to be a top team, you need to have a top keeper. If we wont be able to afford one now, then buy someone who may be that good in a few years time. Dida leaving will be a good sight nonetheless.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Thanks Storari! You just gave Inter the Championship! You call yourself a Milan player!!?!?!? I WANT ANDREA POLI!

Last edited:

Vik

Passionate Anime Hater
Reaction score
Yes, let's blame Storari for Milan and Roma's incompetence.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
loaning out Storari was one of the million stupid decisions anyway, if Inter wins it then sure B&G deserve that

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he has been playing great... stupid loaning him out! since he has been playing again, I can honestly say that he could have been the difference in us getting 2-5 more points with some of the stupid goals we have let in.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Storari is awesome, why did Milan loan him out? :-/
We better get Diego Alves if he leaves...

Because he was fucking shit when he was with us.Do you guys even remember the performances he had for Milan ?If you guys think that Dida is bad this guy has let in a truckload of goals while with us .

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Because he was fucking shit when he was with us.Do you guys even remember the performances he had for Milan ?If you guys think that Dida is bad this guy has let in a truckload of goals while with us .

Our team was playing like shit then, and he was probably our best player the first month of the season

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Our team was playing like shit then, and he was probably our best player the first month of the season

No he was not . Here`s a quote to sum it all up :

In three league appearances, against Livorno Calcio, A.C. Siena and Udinese Calcio, he conceded seven goals

Just go back a few pages in this thread .

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
not a bad idea actually... i really like that

only if poli actually gets playing time, and I doubt he will. I'd rather keep Storari than grab Poli and have him sit on the bench and leave us w/o a decent keeper.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I don't think Dida is bad.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you are dumb.:rolleyes:

Means so much coming from you.

Storari: 'I didn't want to be here

Marco Storari has admitted that he didn't want to join Sampdoria on loan in January, but is now caught between staying at Marassi and returning to Milan.

It remains to be seen whether Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani decides to bring him back or sell him and look for another goalkeeper in the transfer market.

Speaking to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Storari said: “Unfortunately I arrived at Samp without wanting to be here. But now it's something really great to be in the hunt for such an important objective as qualifying for the Champions League.”

Storari then reacted to having the second best average rating in Serie A behind Inter striker Diego Milito.

“I don't deny it, there is great satisfaction on my part, also because after having started the season as Milan's fourth goalkeeper, I got good results on the pitch before an injury cut my wings.

“I have spoken both with Samp's President and my agent, and we will only make a decision at the end of the season. For now I want to stay exclusively concentrated on our season.

“I repeat. Right now I am balancing the many positives of Samp and Milan.”

Finally, Storari was asked if he had any hope of going to the World Cup this summer.

“Look, as for me, I already have many other thoughts,” he concluded.

http://www.football-italia.net/apr28d.html

Stay there,your not needed here.Maybe we can even get some decent cash of him if they make the 4th spot.