The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Da fuck is wrong with you?
Suso definitely dribbles more, and he isn't bad at it.
Robben gets past players primarily thanks to his pace, not technique.
IMO both Suso and Robben have an incredibly good technique, but Robben can do his tricks while running on lightspeed, and that's what makes Robben >>> Suso.

Not saying Suso is no quality. But Robben is a powermachine that can only be stopped by his infinite liat of injuries.

Gesendet von meinem BND-L21 mit Tapatalk

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
IMO both Suso and Robben have an incredibly good technique, but Robben can do his tricks while running on lightspeed, and that's what makes Robben >>> Suso.

Not saying Suso is no quality. But Robben is a powermachine that can only be stopped by his infinite liat of injuries.

why should you explain the obvious?

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score

On a positive note, Suso has a lot of room (and years) for improvement.

At 24 he already has a big player trait - being able to win game single-handedly. With more experience he will learn to do it more consistently.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka

This is why i said that suso is slower version of robben.

When suso first arrive he still struggles to find space, get past his marker and showed his speed limitation. For last 2 years, he starting to consistently showed up in games.

Im not saying that suso will be better than robben but with more time and experience he will provide much needed quality for us.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
on other news, devrij seems to have extended his contract with 25m release clause. would you pay that?

Next summer, yes.

He seems pretty healthy currently, totally would pay that for him. I wonder if Bonucci would be fine with being rotated if we stick with 4 man defense.

I want to start of by saying, I want Bonucci to do well for us.

But if De Vrij can be had for only 25m, financially it makes a lot of sense to get rid of Bonucci unless we are thinking about permanently switching to 3-men at the back. He is not going to hold his value much longer, and I don't see our defense being significantly worse without him even if we don't get De Vrij.

He can still be really good for us, but it's pretty obvious Bonucci needs the be utilized a specific way in order to get the most value out of him. Is it worth it to change the style of rest of our team based on him? I am not saying no, but it's worth thinking about.

All depends on rest of the season, Bonucci may step it up. In which case, Musacchio will be the most likely candidate to be sold, along with Paletta.

Milan, Villarreal wants to redeem Bacca but asks for a discount: 10-12 million ready for the definitive purchase of the Colombian -GdS

In the end, we'd be lucky to get 10m.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Well I think we have a different understanding about what "Technique" meaning.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Milan, Villarreal wants to redeem Bacca but asks for a discount: 10-12 million ready for the definitive purchase of the Colombian -GdS

And we buy Lord Kalichenko for about £27m.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I want to start of by saying, I want Bonucci to do well for us.

But if De Vrij can be had for only 25m, financially it makes a lot of sense to get rid of Bonucci unless we are thinking about permanently switching to 3-men at the back. He is not going to hold his value much longer, and I don't see our defense being significantly worse without him even if we don't get De Vrij.

He can still be really good for us, but it's pretty obvious Bonucci needs the be utilized a specific way in order to get the most value out of him. Is it worth it to change the style of rest of our team based on him? I am not saying no, but it's worth thinking about.

All depends on rest of the season, Bonucci may step it up. In which case, Musacchio will be the most likely candidate to be sold, along with Paletta.

While it makes financial sense to cycle Bonucci out if we could have de Vrij, I don't think it's the right move if we actually want to become the dominant European powerhouse again.

Obviously we're still ways away from that but as I said with Suso, I'd rather keep the decent chips we have while we look for the missing pieces. Bonucci has been looking better recently and I think the team might get a bit of the dead coach bounce, maybe some momentum with a good run to finish the season strong.

I'd only sell Bonucci if he fell off significantly to be perfectly honest. For now his experience and looker room presence is of high importance for our team both this year and long term.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Serie A giants AC Milan have joined the race to sign Arsenal target Kerem Demirbay. [CM]

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
De Vrij would be a great opportunistic pickup, but tbh I would leave our defence as is with the exception of LB. Use the money from the sale/release of two of Gomez, Paletta and Musacchio and sign a LB to give competition to RR (seeing as Antonelli is permacrocked these days).

If there is a budget large enough for De Vrij then certainly, go for it, but I do not anticipate that being the case.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MilanNews.it reports that the Rossoneri have set their sights on Antonio Mionic, the 2001 class forward from Croatian top flight club Istria 1961.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

Pacey winger > Technical winger

If a player has both, he'd be either in Madrid or Barca.

But yes, Suso is technically gifted

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
While it makes financial sense to cycle Bonucci out if we could have de Vrij, I don't think it's the right move if we actually want to become the dominant European powerhouse again.

Obviously we're still ways away from that but as I said with Suso, I'd rather keep the decent chips we have while we look for the missing pieces. Bonucci has been looking better recently and I think the team might get a bit of the dead coach bounce, maybe some momentum with a good run to finish the season strong.

I'd only sell Bonucci if he fell off significantly to be perfectly honest. For now his experience and looker room presence is of high importance for our team both this year and long term.

Main thing is that if Bonucci fell off significantly, we would have even a hard time selling him.

This is all conjecture based on De Vrij being available. For now, I would like to see Bonucci stay with us as well.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

For reals. What can Robben do with his feet Suso cant do? If not better even in some things such as; dribbling,picking a pass in tight spaces. Both have a killer shot with their left & Susos even better with his right.

Give suso robbens pace and he d be a way better player

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
DTrI79KXcAAqaY6

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Whaat... milan matches are more entertaining than uniteds.
Chelsea is also meh with their 24/7 crossing style of play.

Don’t watch teams that might remind you of milan.. watch barca, psg, city, napoli

fuck napoli. bunch of medicore ass players and their pants always fall down in europe. insigne is a fucking manlet, hamsik looks like a thug, mertens is a manlet and callejon is only just fast. nothing in their team makes my dick go up

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
suso needs to grow physically, he is too way out of shape imo. theres a reason why u never see him shirtless.

andre silva is our most impressive player and noone wants to use him to let him grow.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
For reals. What can Robben do with his feet Suso cant do? If not better even in some things such as; dribbling,picking a pass in tight spaces. Both have a killer shot with their left & Susos even better with his right.

Give suso robbens pace and he d be a way better player

nope, robben is one of a kind player, he did the same thing over and over again and no one can stop him

even with his pace suso cant be that level, atleast so far, like the goal vs manchester, i dont think suso can do that, robben is wayy better than you thought

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
suso needs to grow physically, he is too way out of shape imo. theres a reason why u never see him shirtless.

andre silva is our most impressive player and noone wants to use him to let him grow.

agree, and i think he can train to be on that level

robben had many injury before but after move to bayern he became a monster, idk but their lab must be be really effective, he ran tireless 120 mins

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
fuck napoli. bunch of medicore ass players and their pants always fall down in europe. insigne is a fucking manlet, hamsik looks like a thug, mertens is a manlet and callejon is only just fast. nothing in their team makes my dick go up

200w.gif

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
already 3 members denying and making fun of our beloved club's greatness

have this place turned into juveforums.com?

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Another former Inter employee. Fucking Fassone must stop transforming Milan to Inter. This must stop!

Premium - Confirmation on entry into the company of Mauro Ferrara: will play the role of Mentana at Milanello

New face in the Rossoneri organization chart. According to the latest by Carlo Pellegatti live on Premium Sport , Mauro Ferrara will be the new Milanello Center Director after the goodbye to the historic Rossoneri Vittorio Mentana. Ferrara, formerly Inter, was in charge of Real Estate Operations in the Nerazzurri: among his past duties, the management of the company's spaces, the Suning sports center and the Meazza stadium.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I didn’t think at the time these owners were legit but now they have my backing. More than Berlu did for the past 5-7 years. We have to start somewhere.im not gonna criticise these guys for trying but the press are really starting to annoy me they won’t let up with this. I’d love to see Li sue them or properly threaten them. I think he we missed a trick with the press release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule