Valter Birsa Thread

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Where exactly will he play?

He's a winger so he'll probably play in a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 ...For a counter-attacking system in CL, a 4-3-3 might be better ... though I doubt we'll see Birsa from the first minute unless we're qualified.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i dont know who birsa is. i think i saw him get sent off for torino once, may have been someone else. hes shite.

when we bring in players like him and also keep niang but theres rumour that nocerino might leave and traore almost left it makes me think that they really want to play 4-2-3-1. i know we've been over this, i just cant let go.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe it's a favor to Preziosi?

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
He will probably play 10 games or less,unless there's a mass injury crisis.I expect nothing, hopefully he can provide SOMETHING!

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Well birsa reminds me a lot of constant . Very similar players except birsa is more offensive minded . If he can adapt to the LM spot he might see some playing time . He also offers depth in case we play with te 4-3-3 . Ok squad member . Better than traoré . More useful as well .

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This fodder got called up to UCL? And Niang didn't? :fp::fp::fp:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
This fodder got called up to UCL? And Niang didn't? :fp::fp::fp:

Niang is 94 so he's in the B list.....oh...that...yeah....let me rephrase....he was supposed to be in the B list....but there's no B list...because Gandini forgot to send it to UEFA,...

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Seems like every year we give away a vacation spot in Milanello.

Bring Onyewu back so Birsa has a friend to hang around with who knows his situation. :proud:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Niang is 94 so he's in the B list.....oh...that...yeah....let me rephrase....he was supposed to be in the B list....but there's no B list...because Gandini forgot to send it to UEFA,...

Nope, Niang can't be in the B-list as he is on his second year with Milan. Can be next season, though. You can add B list players to the squad 24h before the match.

(El Shaarawy was eligible for B list and Niang should have been in A List)

Rino

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Kaka, Maldini, Sheva, Cutrone, Romagnoli
I would love to see the face of that Birsa when they told him he'd be going to Milan... No way he think's he's actually good enough for us.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
I would love to see the face of that Birsa when they told him he'd be going to Milan... No way he think's he's actually good enough for us.

edward_scissorhands_yes.gif

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Niang will be on our list B starting next year, that is, if we decide not to forget about him again.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hi there this is my first post.i've been some time here watching and i decided to join the forum.On topic now.Has anyone seen him play ?
(i mean not just a youtube 3min video)What's his exact position?Is he any good??or just waste of money(and ucl space for niang saponara etc)I'll appreciate the answers in advance!
P.s Any help-advice with how this forum works is welcome.

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
hi there this is my first post.i've been some time here watching and i decided to join the forum.on topic now.has anyone seen him play ?
(i mean not just a youtube 3min video)what's his exact position?is he any good??or just waste of money(and ucl space for niang saponara etc)i'll appreciate the answers in advance!
P.s any help-advice with how this forum works is welcome.

It's only 2 page behind
v
v

like the guy above me said hes one of the better players of our nt which says alot about our nt and nothing about him

ill be shocked if he gets more playing time then traore, i guess the worst thing about him is that hes kinda like muntari on the wing, takes usually 2 seconds or more to make a decision (which will fit this teams philosophy, dwell on the ball as much as possible). Otherwise he has a decent left foot. He will probably be a better crosser then ignazio assuming he steps on the field anyway

he is talented, i dont think theres any question there. Its just hes talented for slovenian standards and even that talent doesnt shadow his shortcumings. He also seems a lil lazy in some games. Again a trait muntari possesses:proud:

I guess the best you can hope for is a good corner (if allegri will tolerate that shit) or decent cross with his left foot from the right. Now if only milans team could jump.....

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
muntari is a good player to have in the squad people are silly to hate him, only knock i had was that injury that means entire last season was a wash. He is playing good this year, atleast last two games.

very good rotational player in the DM/CM core

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Few things to say, imho:
example, he received the ball and his first touch was great, made a trick and put a near player or two out of play, however after that he made a bad pass.
Trying to put the ball on his stronger foot....
Another time, a great first touch, with a great pass forward into space.
etc.

Substituted later in the game.
Overall a good performance.
NT coach said players are not 100% ready and can offer more.

:thumbsup:

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Atm playing for NT... His lack of passing ability is starting to concern me. He really needs playing time. He made two or three chances, but overall not that impressing. I hope to see him play the entire match today.

sanzen

Banned
Reaction score
Atm playing for NT... His lack of passing ability is starting to concern me. He really needs playing time. He made two or three chances, but overall not that impressing. I hope to see him play the entire match today.

you are new, so let me break it down for you. the only reason birsa is on milan, is because we were supposed to trade traore to Genoa. Unfortunately, traore did not accept the swap. Instead, he was loaned to some turkish team. However, we are now stuck with birsa. Birsa is garbage. End of story.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
you are new, so let me break it down for you. the only reason birsa is on milan, is because we were supposed to trade traore to Genoa. Unfortunately, traore did not accept the swap. Instead, he was loaned to some turkish team. However, we are now stuck with birsa. Birsa is garbage. End of story.

Your point in all this bullshit?

Birsa is still Milan's player either you like it or not. If you dont like him, dont read this thread.

End of story.

:fp:

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Anyway, he was substituted in 59th minute. Iličić came on instead of him and scored for 0:2. He wasnt bad, but nothing special.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão

Lol G is not that stupid.
If we wanted Birsa to get rid of Traore, but Traore refused, then why would he send Antonini instead?

We either owe Genoa a favour, or our scouting is really shit.

sanzen

Banned
Reaction score
dude isnt going to play. stfu

**Lol G is not that stupid.
If we wanted Birsa to get rid of Traore, but Traore refused, then why would he send Antonini instead?

We either owe Genoa a favour, or our scouting is really shit.**

^^^^Both

Schedule