Gerard Deulofeu Thread

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this beast just won us the last 2 games, man we just need a better midfield and a striker whos good at link up play

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is 18m a confirmed figure? I thought we didn't even have an option on him.

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Is 18m a confirmed figure? I thought we didn't even have an option on him.

yes this is the truth. we don't have option. is just a dry loan.
the 18m is just a speculation, I don't know what is the base but its just rumour

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
yes this is the truth. we don't have option. is just a dry loan.

the 18m is just a speculation, I don't know what is the base but its just rumour

The 18m is Barcelonas buy-back clause

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Montella likes him a lot, so i think that we will sign him.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I have barely seen a player who came from a different league into a new team in January and is kicking asses from day 1 without much preparation time. That's huge IMO.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
I think it's too early to consider making his move permanent. I doubt Everton would be willing to let him go for anything less than 20m, he hasn't done enough to justify that price tag yet.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
dat twitter handle - https://twitter.com/gerardeulofeu :love:
4k7kbTmb.jpg

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Gerard Deulofeu Thread

So i have been reading his thread in a everton forum before we signed him.. and all they talked about was how lazy he is, doesn't track back and can only play for 60mins.. He showed the opposite since he was here.

Please continue the good work and also improve you shooting. :thumbsup:

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
If he can keep this up I'd rather see us sign him than buy someone like Keita.

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
He's one of the most handsome players to come to Milan in a while.

He reminds me of Torres sometimes

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
He's one of the most handsome players to come to Milan in a while.

He reminds me of Torres sometimes
Torres is interesting because, much like the guy who plays Jamie from Thrones, i can see why people find him attractive but i don't really see him as the bastion of attractiveness.

I think GD fits that category

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buuuuy!!!!!!!!!!!

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Milan must buy him it's obvious. We can not let him go. Buy or close club

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Milan must buy him it's obvious. We can not let him go. Buy or close club

his deal looks confusing af with barca and everton.. imo we only stand a chance if he pushes for us

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Seems like he's worst on the left. Looked much better on the right and centrally or as SS.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Just fucking buy him dont care how much he cost.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
his deal looks confusing af with barca and everton.. imo we only stand a chance if he pushes for us

Barca have a 13m buy back option

He'll be worth more if he keeps this up. Hope Barca won't dick us over and we can convince Everton to sell him to us. A lot will depend on the players will, but judging from interviews & how hard he works on the field he's really liking Milanello so far

+ Montella seems to know how to get the most out of him. But let's not rush our judgements and see if Geri can keep this up as he's been quite inconsistent in his career

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The odd is if we buy him outright from Everton, he still has heart to return to Barcelona if the club summon him.

So would you rather to have him just for 2~ years or getting another option?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The odd is if we buy him outright from Everton, he still has heart to return to Barcelona if the club summon him.

So would you rather to have him just for 2~ years or getting another option?

If I recall it correctly that buy-back clause expires this summer. They have to activate it by this summer or Everton is free to do what ever they want with him.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
If I recall it correctly that buy-back clause expires this summer. They have to activate it by this summer or Everton is free to do what ever they want with him.

Let's say they do activate it before the summer, can the player simply refuse to go there? Or is he bound to go back if Barca pay up the cash?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Let's say they do activate it before the summer, can the player simply refuse to go there? Or is he bound to go back if Barca pay up the cash?

Well the players will always matters. If he totally refuses to play for Barca because he wants to stay at Milan a solution certainly can be found between Barca, Everon and Milan.

I could imagine that Barca in such a scenario would refuse to activate their clause only to cause trouble for a profit of lets say 7-10M (if they buy him for 13M and resell him for around 20-23M). But who knows... in one way or another I think 20-23M is more or less what we have to pay (to Everton or to Everton/Barca) if we want to keep him.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Always said a fast player can make the difference in Serie A, and always knew he was going to perform better than Zuzo.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I have barely seen a player who came from a different league into a new team in January and is kicking asses from day 1 without much preparation time. That's huge IMO.

Sometimes a good player can be seen from the first day. I started to like him only after watching a youtube video :lol: , because it was enough for me to see the talent he has and what he can bring to Milan. Pace, dribble, assists etc.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
If we buy him, then surely Barcelona has no more clause? Otherwise why not just put in some clause with every player you sell and have it for the rest of their careers?

I think we should get him. He's clearly got talent and ability. At the worst, we'll have an extremely fast, energetic, workmanlike winger who can dribble and contribute. Sure, memories of SES but SES was injury prone and more limited.

Schedule