Forum expansion

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Is this the Brazilian Inter or the other one? Regardless, don't think fans of the most succesfull club in the world should be concerned with such people.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
did some dude from this forum actually go on to an inter forum and make a thread about this forum? is that what's going on here? :lol:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Jeez, think I'm having waay too much fun tonite.. :lol:

~15 minutes b4 Windows Live...

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
I'm a merda killer

Just to make this post as short as possible. :lol:

Thanks for making it short. obviously I'd not have understood any of it had you elaborated much more, plus there's not really any requirement to say anything else. You got riled up by something so trivial though... better to just forget it.

P.S. don't want a wall of text reaction to what I'm about to say but I too enjoy Blessthefall

Last edited:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
You sooo don't get it..a bunch of uncouths trolling us over at their blue-black forums ain't trifle.. :(

Lord, we're just so weak..we should shut down their servers at the very least. :)

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
You sooo don't get it..a bunch of uncouths trolling us over at their blue-black forums ain't trifle.. :(

Lord, we're just so weak..we should shut down their servers at the very least. :)

I can't take you seriously. Let em play, there's more to life than words on a screen. Nobody has won or lost anything here? aha

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dude I'm just enjoying meself....wasn't expected to be taken seriously.

Srslyz mayne. ;)

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
P.S. don't want a wall of text reaction to what I'm about to say but I too enjoy Blessthefall

!!!OMMMMMMG I just saw thiS!!!

/incoming WOT :lol:

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
evil-smile.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Is zanneti's first name christian or fabio??

Anyway, very mediocre all his career, just like the club he played (plays?) in...

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
Dude has yet another ghey fluffer username...'Dylan'. :fp:

:lol:

We should recruit Sage from over their, seems ripe for the picking.

:proud:

I'm a merda killer

Just to make this post as short as possible. :lol:

he's the pure blood milanista

he's been bullshitting errr defending milan all over the club forums

from arsenal, wba, norwich, barca, malaga, ladri, merda forum, etc

:proud:

Last edited:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
LOL i just read the Sage part. They're interested in our son of the desert eh? :g:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They're just mad because their team is stuck playing on Thursdays, while the big boys still get to enjoy CL football on Tues and Wednesdays! :lol:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Well its only normal that they come here and read our threads,since there`s hardly any people posting in there deserted forums.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
What an ugly forum. How can anyone read that white text in blue background? Who's the moderator there? Tim Berners Lee?

But I found it hilarious that they wanted to recruit Sage. Consider it, David & Sage. In these days of growing trade between Milan and Inter, we must strongly consider trade between R&B and ForzaInter as well.

Sage is technically skilled, but he's approaching old age, demotivated and is hardly ever fit. If we can swap him for a younger, sharper fellow from ForzaInter, I would strongly consider it.

Ham3t1899

Il negretto di famiglia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Van Basten, C.Valderrama, Z.Ibra, T.Silva, Kessie, Rodriguez, Locatelli, Belotti
I don't usually give a fuc* about what Inter fans have to say regarding the most successful team in Milan,Italy,Europe,The World. Now its just sad to see them mocking and quoting members from this forum. It must be pretty boring and lame to be a Inter fan now days.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I cannot wait until they quote one of Jammin's posts and immediately praise our ability to incorporate and host mentally challenged people on the forums.
ironic how they targeted you instead. :rolleyes:

isn't one of our members a regular there? SBW or Jwb iirc.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
damn used to be a regular there too, before he got banned for being "too emotional"
1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

Maldiniac

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i don't understand the bilan, ******, bbbilan calling :(

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I don't usually give a fuc* about what Inter fans have to say regarding the most successful team in Milan,Italy,Europe,The World. Now its just sad to see them mocking and quoting members from this forum. It must be pretty boring and lame to be a Inter fan now days.

To quote Loki:

"An ant has no quarrel with a boot":lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
did some dude from this forum actually go on to an inter forum and make a thread about this forum? is that what's going on here? :lol:
umm. I hope not. That would make me the most trolled dude 2012 :(

(also kinda down I opened a thread instead of schemeing some trolls for their thread)
is it bad that I share their opinion? :lol:

the delusion here probably surpassed RAWK a long time ago.
They're already recruiting you :lol:

But yeah, the forums are ... forums. Itz the internetz. I have about 20 people on ignore here just so I wouldn't read that bollocks. But I would think it's the same everywhere.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Mourinho to Wenger
"I think he is one of these people who is a voyeur," said the Portuguese coach. "He likes to watch other people.
"There are some guys who, when they are at home, have a big telescope to see what happens in other families. He speaks, speaks, speaks about Chelsea."

Yet, these guys have learnt nothing from their only legendary coach.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mourinho to Wenger
"I think he is one of these people who is a voyeur," said the Portuguese coach. "He likes to watch other people.
"There are some guys who, when they are at home, have a big telescope to see what happens in other families. He speaks, speaks, speaks about Chelsea."

Yet, these guys have learnt nothing from their only legendary coach.

Always reminds me of this:

Schedule