Reaction score
LocalHeroine

source.gif

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
yungfreddy in early 2018

"kluivert will go to roma for 20 million max thats already 99% done deal
only thing we can do now is get either frenkie de jong or de ligt and then holland is emptied for a while but mirabelli is ******ed"

freddy scouting always strong and honest

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
one would almost forget we started off this season with GP.
He left quicker than he came, but ruined our whole season on this small period of time
Biggest footnote in milan history

I agree with you. Pioli had to go through preseason in the middle of a tough stretch, and the fact he made such a huge difference, performance-wise (not results), underlines how shitty Giampaolo was.

He wasted the entire preseason, he made no adjustments , and he kept Suso, who didn't fit his system. He destroyed this season, I think this team has talent, and Giampaolo ruined it. The lack of experience might have hurt us anyway, but the massive difference between the way Milan has played under the two managers is something that is not talked about enough.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
awww man. Poch is going to bayern.

Screen-Shot-2019-12-02-at-10-44-59-PM.png

asoundwave

Primavera
Reaction score
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has agreed a deal with AC Milan that will see him reject a return to the Premier League.

The former Manchester United striker, 38, had attracted interest from clubs in England but is set to go back to the Italian club where he played for two seasons between 2010 and 2012.

Ibrahimovic has been a free agent after two seasons with LA Galaxy in America’s MLS.

His deal at the San Siro has been agreed in principle and he will get until at least the end of the season to help boost Milan’s chances of climbing the Serie A table.

Ibrahimovic had enjoyed a free-scoring first season in England when he scored 28 goals and helped win the Europa League and EFL Cup.

After a serious knee injury he eventually moved to the USA – but has always had admirers in Europe following his glittering career.

And Milan have led the race to bring him back with a move that will see him join up with Stefano Pioli’s mid-table squad.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
yungfreddy in early 2018

"kluivert will go to roma for 20 million max thats already 99% done deal
only thing we can do now is get either frenkie de jong or de ligt and then holland is emptied for a while but mirabelli is ******ed"

freddy scouting always strong and honest

:lol:
You're just mentioning the best players of your own country, only last year.
It's like I, a Belgian, would have said clubs should get Hazard and De Bruyne

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Virgil is heavily hyped and overrated imo. He had a period of time where he was playing strong, but aside from that, I've also seen him making many mistakes in many different games. Messi would be the rightful winner

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Virgil is heavily hyped and overrated imo. He had a period of time where he was playing strong, but aside from that, I've also seen him making many mistakes in many different games.

:fp:

By far the best defender in the world right now.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Virgil is heavily hyped and overrated imo. He had a period of time where he was playing strong, but aside from that, I've also seen him making many mistakes in many different games. Messi would be the rightful winner

vIrGiL iS hEaViLy oVeRrAtEd
-fOoTbAlL eXpErT

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
You're just mentioning the best players of your own country, only last year.
It's like I, a Belgian, would have said clubs should get Hazard and De Bruyne

find me 1 post here that mentioned frenkie de jong before me:lol:

did u call out de bruyne and lukaku when they were playing in belgium fodder leauge at his age? i dont think so
5/6 months after i said that people were calling de jong fodder on this very forum..:lol: ..a crackhead yes but still ..if u can post that openly in the forum it says alot

#freddyscouting
#fastandaccurate
#localheroine

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Oh lord I cant stop thinking how giampaolo screwed us over. What a fraud

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I don't think we'll see another Nesta/Maldini for a loooong time.
The closest we've had since is Silva...who has had his share of defensively shaky moments.

I think the game has evolved (even further in favour of the attacker) and VVD is the best it has.

So in some ways I get ppl saying that Virgil is overrated....but that's like saying Messi is overrated. They are the best there is in today's game and thus it's difficult to criticize them for not being up to a (perceived?) standard of another era

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think we'll see another Nesta/Maldini for a loooong time.
The closest we've had since is Silva...who has had his share of defensively shaky moments.

I think the game has evolved (even further in favour of the attacker) and VVD is the best it has.

So in some ways I get ppl saying that Virgil is overrated....but that's like saying Messi is overrated. They are the best there is in today's game and thus it's difficult to criticize them for not being up to a (perceived?) standard of another era

since u have seen both eras...wich gen is the better gen?
i always think its this era and i still do but that ballon dor list looked kinda dead...

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
:fp:

By far the best defender in the world right now.

that's because the world has no stam's and nesta's anymore, defending in the old fashioned way is passé... can barely name 3 defenders who i would call world class atm.

watch again some games of liverpool, and there are games where even 2-3 goals are because of his bad positioning/bad defending. But you also need to be willing/capable to see it of course.. it's hard if you've never played football yourself, or on a amateur level at best

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
since u have seen both eras...wich gen is the better gen?
i always think its this era and i still do but that ballon dor list looked kinda dead...

My heart will always say Maldini /Nesta.
To be fair, their job was much simpler. Stop the attackers, cut out the pass, play a ball to the midfield, tackle the guy with the ball

but a lot of modern defenders are expected to help out with goals much more than their predecessors. The best of this era Kompany, Sergio Ramos, Silva, VVD all will get in among the goals. There are still the stalwarts among the Italian philosophy like Acerbi/Chielleni etc...but you don't see Italy doing anything great these days.

Also with the advent of VAR it's tougher to be sneaky about the dirty plays that you sometimes need to make. That and the increased sensitivity of protecting players' careers from the Materazzi's and Montero's of old has made the referrees more cautious about waving play on and more prone to give a card/free kick

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
that's because the world has no stam's and nesta's anymore, defending in the old fashioned way is passé... can barely name 3 defenders who i would call world class atm.

watch again some games of liverpool, and there are games where even 2-3 goals are because of his bad positioning/bad defending. But you also need to be willing/capable to see it of course.. it's hard if you've never played football yourself, or on a amateur level at best

Literally no one will agree with you.

He is a monster for Liverpool and a monster for Netherlands National Team.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
congratulations Messi for winning 6th Ballon D'Or

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Messi > CR7 in Ballon D'or now. Makes sense, since moving to Juventus means you'll never win the CL again.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
If defending Hakan, who is one of our better players especially under Pioli, from the bright minded that kiss Paqueta and Krunic butthole is being a Hakan fan, then brand me all the way, yeah I'm a Hakan fan :proud: I love how you haters stfu when he dishes out great performances. I mean at least the guy has some good games, unlike the mentioned all time greats. And at least I dont spew hate on the whole squad and whine all the time like a cat in march.

PS. So we're back to hyping Kluivert, what a turn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule