The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Yay homophobia. Surprised you didn?t include some of your usual anti-Semitic bullshit.

200.gif

Reaction score
I think Milan still need to continue with their plans to have Rangnick take total control. I don't want it getting to the point where Pioli doesn't start well next season and we are all calling for his sacking and wondering why we didn't go with Rangnick.

I am interesting in having Rangnick employ his football philosophy and bringing young talents that finally pays off.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nicol? Schira
All confirmed! #ACMilan are really interested in #EmersonRoyal. Positive meeting yesterday. The right-back is at #Betis until 2021, but #Bar?a can recall him in this transfer-window if they pay €6M (€3M development fee + €3M early termination of loan) + 50% of all future fees

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
kalulu and emerson aint bad i guess, got both for 6m... good way to save money. Milan 5-6 years ago would of spent this on some older washed up player with high wages.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
kalulu and emerson aint bad i guess, got both for 6m... good way to save money. Milan 5-6 years ago would of spent this on some older washed up player with high wages.

Barca can recall him for 6m. For us he won't be cheap.
Barca already paid 6. Need another 6 to recall, 50% from sale goes to Betis.
They need to sell for 24m to break even.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Emerson is not 6 million, barca will pay 6 million for betis, we will pay at least 25, and i dont think he is worth it, dumfries is much much better option and probably a cheaper one.

Edu-bY-A

Accounting Force
Reaction score
To be honest, if this team is so addicted to Ibra‘s mental strength than this team is compiled in a damn wrong way.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Emerson is not 6 million, barca will pay 6 million for betis, we will pay at least 25, and i dont think he is worth it, dumfries is much much better option and probably a cheaper one.

How many matches of Dumfries have you seen? Can he defend? Honest answer please

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Pretty good at defending surprisingly BUT not good with the ball at his feet and can't really cross.

However, he's the best in the RBs we've been linked to since the market for them this season has been really poor.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
come to see emerson royal link, i don't really like our targets nor the way rangnick will be operating at this stage for our team in the transfer market, i mean, we are not like red bull or salzburg, where there is no expectations and there is a lot of time for them to grow with no pressure, for us we will need to start winning immediately or to be at least be in top 4 in serie a, which is a lot of pressure for 19 - 20 years old players that never played under pressure.

i would have supported his project probably last year, when we totally lost in all department, no coach, no players, no management or project, but now we are almost a team with many really good players among our ranks, the team obviously lacks 3 - 4 positions(CF, AM, RB and CB), and i don't really think getting kids(like maldini said it) might cut it, especially that we have around 100 M of budget, so we can get 3 - 4 established players needed or at least 3 or them in that budget, and they will be enough to get us competitive in serie a next year and hopefully we will be in the CL the year after with better budget.

Last edited:

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

i've seen him twice during the CL games he is decent and very powerful with his defensive skills, which is something we lack in all our RB.

i haven't seen much of emerson royal to be honest, but the feedback about him from barca fans and his replays shows he is really bad player(and that suppose to be his best plays).

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i've seen him twice during the CL games he is decent and very powerful with his defensive skills, which is something we lack in all our RB.

i haven't seen much of emerson royal to be honest, but the feedback about him from barca fans and his replays shows he is really bad player(and that suppose to be his best plays).

Emerson's compilations are possibly the least impressive I have seen. It is not easy to make someone look like shit on youtube

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Emerson's compilations are possibly the least impressive I have seen. It is not easy to make someone look like shit on youtube

It is. Whoever put those videos together did an awful job. He has 3 goals and 6 assists and put like one goal and 2 assists. Whoever put it together did an awful job. With stats like that a video shouldn?t be difficult together. I have never watched the guy so can’t say for sure though.

szoboszlai even had an awful video. Luckily someone else edited a better compiled video.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't know about Emerson, but I don't trust defenders from Ere. Also Raiola is a stop word for me

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Don't know about Emerson, but I don't trust defenders from Ere. Also Raiola is a stop word for me

in the contrary, if raiola is his agent, it means he is usually really good, regardless of financial demands.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
I think that even Theo had bad video compilations on youtube. That does not automatically means that this Emerson guy is also as good as Theo, but just saying.

Didn't know for Pobega, he could be great for us

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
in the contrary, if raiola is his agent, it means he is usually really good, regardless of financial demands.

He has many mediocre players/fodders. Didac Vila, Urby, Ely, Mastour were his clients when joined us

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Celtic defender Kristoffer Ajer is one of the primary names in Milan?s possible reinforcements list. They face competition from Leicester [Di Marzio]

Sky: In addition to the redemption of Rebic Milan are also expected to discuss the possibility of signing Luka Jovic from Real Madrid with agent Fali Ramadani who is expected to arrive to Milano on Wednesday.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
this days when people here were excited about s.inzaghi as a coach
1 point from last 5 games

:lol:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think that even Theo had bad video compilations on youtube. That does not automatically means that this Emerson guy is also as good as Theo, but just saying.

Didn't know for Pobega, he could be great for us

The one I saw last summer was actually good. It was showing his best qualities - dribble and speed. Emerson's 10 min comp shows him being fouled 77 times :lol:

I am not saying he is a bad player. It's just funny how awful the comp is

Don Italo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pretty good at defending surprisingly BUT not good with the ball at his feet and can't really cross.

However, he's the best in the RBs we've been linked to since the market for them this season has been really poor.

There are also rumours about an interest in Strasbourg's RB (who can play CB as well) Mohamed Simakan. He is an U20 French international player.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
very PUMA-ish shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule