The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 23-08-2004, 18:14   #101
savicevic10
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio

You know, if Roma had anything about them, they would go for Inzaghi. With Cassano and Totti, he would score at least 20.

But Roma seem intent on buying young players and preparing them for when the "big boys" can kindly take them off them

I will put money on it that Chivu, Cassano and Ferrari/Mexes (if they live up to the hype) will not be at the Olimpico in 3 years time.

Signature
savicevic10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2004, 05:05   #102
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
Quote:
Originally Posted by us_bombs
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by us_bombs
good for you if you think its your responsibility to take care of ac milan...but i'd rather sit back, watch, and appreciate the club that i love so much.
Hm... you're not just sitting back, none of us is, in fact...

We all pretend to be lil coaches + managers + come here to express our collective 'wisdom' about what's good + what's bad + what needs improving according to our very humble opinions, aside from merely expressing emotions over results, or else forums like this one wouldn't even exist...

fair enough.

the bottom line is that we all share a 'passion' ( ) for ac milan, whether we disagree or not. i'm sure you're cheering just as loud as i am when we score against inter...well maybe not quite as loud as me....

If you only had some idea of how much I detest Inter there would be not even the slightest doubt about who is cheering louder (and cussing, if necessary )
i hear you there
whenever me and my buds get together for a derby, one of the guys is a nerrazzuri. by the end of the night we're both black and blue
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2004, 07:03   #103
Vernetti
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben

Quote:
Originally Posted by reenpmaldini
The game was great...no doubt abt that....
Btw, the game was shown and i got to watch it...but the prob is...just as they were having the medal ceremony, it was cut!!! This ALWAYS happens...unless if it's some epl match! Damn!
So i'm just wondering if any of u guys noe where i can watch the medal ceremony..it was not shown in the link given earlier...
So that i can watch our dearest capitano (who played superbly well, as always) lift the cup.
Thanks, i'll aprreciate it!
Oh god, they showed the entire game in Singapore and not even highlights here in Denmark If you find out were to find some footage please let me know. I´d love to watch it as well.

By the way I was in Singapore a couple of month ago AND I LOVED IT!!! I can´t wait to go back.

Signature
WWW.BORUSSIAESBJERG.DK
Borussia Esbjerg
Vernetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2004, 07:26   #104
Vernetti
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben

Quote:
Milan did not win 'pretty much everything', they won the CL + Coppa + then the scudetto + the Italian supercoppa this year but they were aiming a lot higher than that

Alright you win!

The Champions League, Coppa Italia, the Scudetto and the Italian Supercoppa. It´s nothing..... we were aiming much, MUCH higher.

Signature
WWW.BORUSSIAESBJERG.DK
Borussia Esbjerg
Vernetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 14:24   #105
Gatorbasu
World Cup Winner

IMHO CRESPO was wanted by ANCELOTTI not by GALLIANI. GALLIANI reliuctantly granted ANCELOTTI his wish since he has won 4 trophies (when he made the decision he has not own SUPERCOPA ITALIA yet).

I personally don't think CRESPO can make it through the season. But I strongly disagree with you PASSION on your assessment of STAM. Then again only the season's result would make the conclusion of this debate.

And I like you pragmatic view, no questions asked. Of course every part of it except your assessment of PIPPO but I do respect your opinion because I have the same biasness about SHEVA.

Even though your posts are highly pragmatic and agreeable to the most of it, some how the posts portray a picture that celebrating a win means outrageously stupid. I guess, that's where people turn against you. Probably it doesn't matter to you anyway but I thought of letting you know my opinion anyway.

In any case, you definitely add a complete different dimension and a stark perspective to this forum which is great, at least for me.

Signature
!!Milan wins it all !!

Forza MILANO
Gatorbasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 13:51   #106
pixiraver
Acmilan Legend

Fav. Players: Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernetti

Alright you win!

The Champions League, Coppa Italia, the Scudetto and the Italian Supercoppa. It´s nothing..... we were aiming much, MUCH higher.
what is there to win again

Signature
www.awoofshop.com - www.awoofshop.co.za
Buy ipods, laptops, iphones and so much more on awoofshop Nigeria and South Africa..
pixiraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 11:17   #107
Stitches
World Cup Winner

Stitches is offline   Reply With Quote