Kaká Thread

Will Kaka belong to Berlusconi?

• Total voters

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Any one know were i could find this shirt model?its 4 years old i think

kakanews01.jpg

Looks awsome and i hate the b win shit.

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
Az. said:

kakanews01.jpg

yep ive got 2 at my place... :D :D one of sheva and the other one Nesta... the most beautiful jersey milan ever wore..

sayiajinman

Primavera
Reaction score
^ took me months to find that shirt from the 04-05 season. as soon as i saw one with my size on ebay, i snatched it. i have the long sleeve shirt with KAKA' on the back... and the scudetto on the front makes it extra sweeet :D

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
damn hate you guys,i want one 2:(

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Az. said:

kakanews01.jpg

there's an outlet here that sell that one.. but too bad that u couldn't look it ..

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh, honestly!

Blues hope Kaka wish is Grant-ed
Avram Grant wants to put his own stamp on the Chelsea squad by signing AC Milan playmaker Kaka in a staggering £100million deal.

Grant is reportedly ready to sell star duo Frank Lampard and Didier Drogba due to their allegiance to former Blues boss Jose Mourinho - and is believed to have told Roman Abramovich he wants to sign Kaka.

The Brazil international would reportedly cost a world-record £100million, with Abramovich apparently the only club owner who could afford the fee, according to the Daily Express.

The Blues have made two previous approaches for Kaka but were told by the Italian giants that there was no chance of signing the midfielder.

If the Stamford Bridge club wished to sign the World Player of the Year nominee they would have to meet his astronomical buy-out clause at the Serie A side. (foxsoccer.com)

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
BMWTaylor said:
Oh, honestly!

Blues hope Kaka wish is Grant-ed
Avram Grant wants to put his own stamp on the Chelsea squad by signing AC Milan playmaker Kaka in a staggering £100million deal.

Grant is reportedly ready to sell star duo Frank Lampard and Didier Drogba due to their allegiance to former Blues boss Jose Mourinho - and is believed to have told Roman Abramovich he wants to sign Kaka.

The Brazil international would reportedly cost a world-record £100million, with Abramovich apparently the only club owner who could afford the fee, according to the Daily Express.

The Blues have made two previous approaches for Kaka but were told by the Italian giants that there was no chance of signing the midfielder.

If the Stamford Bridge club wished to sign the World Player of the Year nominee they would have to meet his astronomical buy-out clause at the Serie A side. (foxsoccer.com)

i still wouldn't sell him, he is the heart-beat of this milan team.

FORZA KAKA 4 LIFE!!!!

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's just a crap rumor. Completely untrue.
Do u remember before, when Chelsea offered 54 Milions for Gila, and Parma accepted Milan's 24 ? Silly.
Then Chelsea offering 60 Milions for Zambrotta, and JuBe sold him to Barca for 19 M? Silly.
We should only be scared of Real Madrid, they are the only team that can steal us Kaka'.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Besfort said:
It's just a crap rumor. Completely untrue.
Do u remember before, when Chelsea offered 54 Milions for Gila, and Parma accepted Milan's 24 ? Silly.
Then Chelsea offering 60 Milions for Zambrotta, and JuBe sold him to Barca for 19 M? Silly.
We should only be scared of Real Madrid, they are the only team that can steal us Kaka'.

True , we should be more scared of Real Madrid as they have this annoying history+tradition of buying ( more like luring+stealing) world's finest players , atleast one every year . I just hope that there will be many big name players coming up to keep them distracted away from Kaka . :)

Last edited:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I used to play with Chelsea in Football Menager 2007..I always offered 100million euro for Kaka.. Milan never refused the offer.. I hope it's not the same in reality ;)..

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Ha, yeah good luck with that Chelski!

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Az. said:

kakanews01.jpg
I'll send you a link later today,
No I won't trick you with something gay,
Because even though I love to mess with you,
I can tell you're a fan (I hope this is true).
I have Il Capitano's away jersey from that year,
It's so beautiful that when I wear it I shed a tear,
So in a couple of hours check your PMs Ay Zee,
I'm really not jerk, I hope you can see.

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
Besi said:
I used to play with Chelsea in Football Menager 2007..I always offered 100million euro for Kaka.. Milan never refused the offer.. I hope it's not the same in reality ;)..

in fm07 you can get Kaka for 80 and Dinho for 70m.. but i usually play with milan and i usally buy Sneijder for 25m and heitinga for 5-7m... :D :D

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
At some point in this thread during the summer, I said he was just like Sheva, first wanted by Madrid, and then he was going to end up at Chelsea...the power of such inoffensive words (I was just joking).

Oh, and now the lad will want to learn how to speak like a propper english man (the excuse of wanting to learn english won't be tolerated, as we all know he talks in english). Bloody hell (as a good christian boy he won't use that expression).

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
MilanoMike said:
I'll send you a link later today,
No I won't trick you with something gay,
Because even though I love to mess with you,
I can tell you're a fan (I hope this is true).
I have Il Capitano's away jersey from that year,
It's so beautiful that when I wear it I shed a tear,
So in a couple of hours check your PMs Ay Zee,
I'm really not jerk, I hope you can see.
didnt you have a gf and classes to attend? :tongue:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
radioactivenerd said:
didnt you have a gf and classes to attend? :tongue:
I always get up early for my daily jog. ;)

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
BMWTaylor said:
Wow, Mike in a tracksuit...I'd like to see that. :)
isnt this the second person uve fancied on the r+b forums? :tongue:

end-er

milanista
Reaction score
thats why i hate clubs like real and chelski

fuckers

kaka stays here for 10 more years

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
end-er said:
thats why i hate clubs like real and chelski
right, because we did nothing of the sort with ronaldinho :rolleyes:

black-eagle

Only ACM -
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká,Pato,Sheva
Ronaldinho Picks Kaka Over Messi

While Ronaldinho won't rule out his own chances of lifting what is perhaps football's greatest solo prize, the Barcelona star has declared publicly that he wishes to see international teammate Kaka of AC Milan lift the trophy...

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
^Or is he sucking up to Ac Milan because Berlusconi and Ronaldinho's agent brother came to an agreement :eek: ?

What ever the case, i agree with him :D

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
Earlier today a friend of mine sent me a link to a website that was selling Kaka's "I Belong to Jesus" t-shirts. Now I'm an atheist but I couldn't resist buying one, just gives me more chances to talk about that glorious day :D

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
two things the first is that kaka probly wont play against empoli on sunday because brazil play ecuador on thursday morning 12.30am or 01.am so with the flight back he wont be back till late friday maybe he will be on the bench with ronie :D .
2nd watching kaka for brazil hes a totally different players he doesn't look nowhere near as good compared to when he playing for us, he struggles to take players on and his passing is poor i'm just glad its this way round and not the other. milan's system suits him the most.

FORZA KAKA!!!
FORZA MILAN!!!

FC Nuri

Forza Milahhhh
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All the crazy characters of the Milan show.
Hopefully Gourcuff will play Kaká's role in that case.

Schedule