Bee (48%) Taechaubol Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
he's friends with schumi tho'

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
He's a poser who interacted with twitter trolls and ruined every relationship he had with the management.

i didn't give him a compliment :lol:

a troll

a poser who managed to troll a bunch of people

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
If Dana truly had NOTHING to do with Milan, Bee wouldn't be apologizing for him.

He'd have zero reason to.

Does Bee apologize for the millions of ppl throwing shit at management/other teams? No.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
If Dana truly had NOTHING to do with Milan, Bee wouldn't be apologizing for him.

He'd have zero reason to.

Bee recognized from twitter that obviously there's people like you who "thinks" dana is associated with milan in some way.

Bee's accommodating your idiot ass. you should continue eating your humble pie bro. or are you still looking for the woman in the red dress?

what a joke. :lol:

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
bee recognized from twitter that obviously there's people like you who "thinks" dana is associated with milan in some way.

Bee's accommodating your idiot ass. You should continue eating your humble pie bro. Or are you still looking for the woman in the red dress?

What a joke. :lol:

:lol::lol:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Did this deal happen?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Should be closed/ended around last days of this month.

Thanks, hopefully it actually goes trough. Kinda lost my fate in it:o

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thanks, hopefully it actually goes trough. Kinda lost my fate in it:o

Why? Just because it took so long?

It's completely normal for deals of this magnitude to go through many phases of due diligence, particularly when you consider the rumors that we are being bought up by unknown investors behind Mr Bee which are rumored to be the Chinese government (with Abu Dhabi securities also).

Berlusconi three days ago embraced Bee and then said at a party that they will build a great Milan together.

The 85 million spent this summer by Berlusconi would've never happened if they weren't sure money was incoming.

Keep the faith. It's going to happen. If it didn't hit any stumbling blocks after the collapse of the Hong Kong stock market, then we've already passed the biggest obstacle in the way.

As far as I'm concerned this deal will go through.

The problem that we're going to have after the deal goes through is that Berlusconi will still have the majority of shares. That means he does what he wants, when he wants and if he wants - sorta. The moment Bee's entourage take over is when we can finally dream again. Berlusconi keeping majority will cause many problems, but it's not exactly the worst thing in the world to have the most successful president in history of the sport to run your club, regardless of what has happened in recent years.

I think we'll be just okay. ;)

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The problem that we're going to have after the deal goes through is that Berlusconi will still have the majority of shares. That means he does what he wants, when he wants and if he wants - sorta. The moment Bee's entourage take over is when we can finally dream again. Berlusconi keeping majority will cause many problems, but it's not exactly the worst thing in the world to have the most successful president in history of the sport to run your club, regardless of what has happened in recent years.

I think we'll be just okay. ;)

i don't think B will have that kind of power anymore. sure he will have some Veto power over important decisions but definitely not on everything. no one will be that stupid to spend huge amount of money and have no power over their investment. so don't worry things will be just fine unless Bee is also as stupid as B.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
100million from Asia??? Those in Asia on free live stream better start paying soon :lol:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Bee probably has some factories that produce fake footbal shirts

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
If Bee drops 480 million, that means that things are serious... Right now I'm still hopeful at 50%, I'll be happier when the deal is official.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
If this deal materializes, can we expect some quality signings in January?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I think Mr. Quarantotto will fund a 40-50 million winter market just to prove a point.

Option A
Witsel
Soriano
Murru

Option B
Mario Gotze

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Witsel and Gotze &#55357;&#56877;❤️&#55357;&#56880;

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Funny video but I'm not sure I get what you mean....

i think Bee is fictitious.

Idea of Bee spurring spending and a financial power milan is a lie to me.

Really i should just post this vid in response to any 'Bee is close to signing' comment

I mean really, do you see this ending any way other than "Deal fell thru" then Silvio makes some racist comment about Azns and their tiny eyes, then he buys an older probably poor fitting star (zlatan) so we can say "GRAZIE PRESIDENTE"

Schedule