Andrea Pirlo Thread

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
Grazie Maestro .. good luck :proud:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
bye bye cunt

good to not have to see his ugly face in serie a again

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
Buffon's farewell to Pirlo

"Others have used different words to tell you goodbye and wish you many other victories. I would like to use one word gathering the whole life we lived together - friend," the 37-year-old posted on sportlobster.

"Good luck, my friend. Good luck for your present and your future. Thank you for our past lives together. Thank you for the carefree hours spent together.

"Thank you for the tears of joy and sadness we cried, always supporting each other.

"Thank you for having taught me that sometimes in this sport people can make things, that most think impossible, become real.

"A friend is the most precious thing people can have, and the best thing people can be. I am sure about this first sentence and I live and hope for the second one."

post-27421-Im-in-a-glass-case-of-emotion-xSnR.gif

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
It will be great to no longer see him in a Juventus jersey.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
We should all admit every success he had with Juve was a direct insult to us.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
So is he a milan legend or a ladri legend? :conf:

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thanks for what? gobbi titles?

giphy.gif

So is he a milan legend or a ladri legend? :conf:

CESARE PRANDELLI:

"Andrew Pirlo belongs to a protected category: he is the footballer for everyone. Every stadium is his stadium, the fans watch him and they see a universal champion, capable of transcending the concept of support for only one club.

:o

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Been reading some of his book. Boy is he bitter about how he left. Really isn't a Galliani fan. Some of the points are cringeworthy, like how Berlusconi presented Huntelaar as a huge star to try and convince him to stay, when he was close to Chelsea. He also says he was close to Madrid and desperate to go. "They're a club with more glamour than Milan. More prospects, more appeal, more everything. They strike fear in their opponents, whoever they happen to be."

And this was when Capello was at Madrid. The season we went onto to win the UCL. Crazy..

Oh and for anyone asking whether he is a Milan or Juventus legend, I'd say neither. But only for his lack of respect to our club. He obviously did much more with us.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
obviously the MLS is a big step down in class, but other than one giveaway where he played around with the ball longer than he should have he was excellent in his 30 minute debut. Played a big part in setting up 2 goals

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
kaka_pirlo.jpg

Pirlo vs Kaka eh

awesome

Throw in a bit of David Villa

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That was a great debut for Pirlo

Kaka deserved that FK at the end to go in since he created tons of chances and only one ended up as a goal.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Wow! Wish kaka was still here, I looks in great shape!

I do too

It's a shame he had to play with the idiot Balotelli infront of him, couldn't make a run if somebody pointed where to go

Rojonegro

AC Milan
Reaction score
I do too

It's a shame he had to play with the idiot Balotelli infront of him, couldn't make a run if somebody pointed where to go

I know ! And people here loving ballotard and bitching about kaka, imagine kaka here this last season, with Menez making his runs and bonna helping .

Schedule