Antonio Cassano Thread

NANMAN30

Primavera
Reaction score
Cassano is a great talent but this is professional football not daycare. That guy has serious personality issues and Im not so sure he would fit into such a team orientated system here in Milan. GILA SHOULD BE OUR TARGET

Rossoneri_Forever

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
anyone who honors the shirt
NANMAN30 said:
Cassano is a great talent but this is professional football not daycare. That guy has serious personality issues and Im not so sure he would fit into such a team orientated system here in Milan. GILA SHOULD BE OUR TARGET

Tell me 1 player of Roma that doesnt have issues .... :p

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Sheva_7 said:
Tell me 1 player of Roma that doesnt have issues .... :p

Well put... I think there is something in the water of AS ROMA... all bunch of cry babies...

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Cassano's said to be a twisted genius. will be good if he comes to Milan, but i doubt we'll let go off Gila.

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
Italian Tsar said:
Cassano's said to be a twisted genius. will be good if he comes to Milan, but i doubt we'll let go off Gila.
i read that deal between Cassano and juFe is ready yet

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
milanist said:
Juventus have denied interest in Cassano.

Common, we know Moggi better than that! :D

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
honestly speaking i would prefer cassano to gila,he is more exposed and can add a new dimension to our style of play

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pixiraver said:
honestly speaking i would prefer cassano to gila,he is more exposed and can add a new dimension to our style of play
i can't agree with you because gila player in every game for parma,but Cassano played very rare

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
NeSTa_86 said:
He is for juFe:)
Gila is for us
For inter is solari
I think Cassano is for Capello.. Not for Juve.. Without Capello, I'm sure Cassano won't move to Juve..

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I'm not really big on the idea of sellin Sheva. But if we are talking crazy money like 50M+ then I wud sell n buy: Ballack, Cassano, Essien and a right winger or a left sided winger... to be honest, ideally, I'd want sum1 like Ronaldo who cud time-to-time swap flanks. And I'd buy sum good defenders (2).

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten said:
I'm not really big on the idea of sellin Sheva. But if we are talking crazy money like 50M+ then I wud sell n buy: Ballack, Cassano, Essien and a right winger or a left sided winger... to be honest, ideally, I'd want sum1 like Ronaldo who cud time-to-time swap flanks. And I'd buy sum good defenders (2).
someone like ronaldo????????
Ronaldo SuX

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yes but he's right about the defenders tho. If only essien would come to Milan.
Oh yeh and forget Cassano he isnt goin anywhere. Neither do i care. We've got enuff midfield and strikers. Lets get some D in here.

:dance:

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yes now we need only from deffenders;)With gila we have the best attack,but........ today i read that chelsea will buy sheva for 60mln liri;{

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Yup, but I don't think that Milan will release Sheva and I don't think Sheva wants to leave Milan either.. For me, yes, Defender is needed, especially YOUNG defender. Not another old defenders...

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
It’s Possible Milan to buy sheva for 60mln to Chelsea, and Gila and Cassano to buy that cash!

Forza Milan

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milansom said:
It’s Possible Milan to buy sheva for 60mln to Chelsea, and Gila and Cassano to buy that cash!
Cassano will never make it into Milan with his attitude...

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
Why on earth would anyone want Cassano!!!, even Roma dont want him anymore and they are rubbish now. Besides Cassano only wants to join Juve so he can be with Capello.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well.. I do think Roma still want him. The problem is Cassano wants a high wage and Roma doesn't want to fulfil it.. That's all. Beside his attitude he is a great striker..

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
ics_rk said:
Well.. I do think Roma still want him. The problem is Cassano wants a high wage and Roma doesn't want to fulfil it.. That's all. Beside his attitude he is a great striker..

inspite of his attitute he's a great striker.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Cafu calls Cassano to Milan Saturday 6 August, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marcos Cafu has revived his career since joining Milan and now claims former teammates Antonio Cassano and Ronaldo should follow suit.

“I would be happy to see Cassano in a Rossoneri jersey,” smiled the ex-Roma hero. “He is a great player and perhaps having success so young made him a difficult character to deal with, but he remains a brilliant creative force who can start deep and score goals. With the club structure we have here, he’d learn to become a legend.”

Milan have been among the clubs linked to a swoop for the troubled youngster, whose contract expires with Roma in 2006. Juventus, Real Madrid and Chelsea are the other options, though a sale is unlikely unless FIFA’s transfer embargo is lifted.

The Giallorossi’s appeal against that decision – imposed after the contentious Philippe Mexes move from Auxerre – will be answered by the TAS tribunal on Monday. Meanwhile, Cafu reveals that Cassano isn’t the only player interested in San Siro affairs.

“Ronaldo always asks me about Milan and what’s happening here. I think it’s because there are so many of us Brazilians in the side, but he is interested in our progress.”

There had been rumours of a shock move back to Serie A for Inter’s arch rivals, but Il Fenomeno is staying with Real Madrid for the moment.

Cafu has been on scintillating form so far this summer and regularly thrashed his younger opponents for pace despite turning 35 in June.

“My children keep me active, that’s the secret of my fitness,” he joked. “The whole team has prepared well for this new campaign and seeing the likes of Paolo Maldini and Billy Costacurta really spurs you on to work harder. There is time to renegotiate my contract, but I was pleased the club assured me they were more than happy with my performance. It would be nice to conclude my career at Milan.”

There are nonetheless reports that his heir in the Seleçao will also take that role at club level – the Rossoneri are tracking starlet Cicinho.

“He did very well in the Confederations Cup with Brazil and is also impressing with San Paolo,” noted Cafu. “Cicinho is one to watch and certainly able to compete at the highest level in Europe.”

source: channel4.com

hmmm intresting! It would be great of Cassano joins. !

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
cafu saying cassano would be welcome at milan is very little substance for a rumour...but we can still dream :tongue:

cassano would be beautiful in a shevchenko-less milan (age/chelsea's persistant interest considered). i think a trident of cassano/gila/kaka would make even more sense than the one we're currently likely to use.

at this point in time it looks like he's destined for juve, though. i don't know how many times peter pan has professed his love for capello. it seems like it's only a matter of time before he replaces del piero over there. then again, i remember alberto telling the press about how big of a juve fan he was growing up..last summer, if you believe what you read in the press, juve for gila was a certainty.
could we be in store for a double signing of 'shoe-in' juve transfers?

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Regardless of Cassano's child-like antics on and off the pitch, he has the type of ability that any country would wish upon someone his age. Italy have themselves a true world class International attack partnership in Gila and Cassano. The issue with Cassano is not ability, it is composure. If he ever gets his feet completely on the ground, he is capable of terrorizing anyone's backline. Club or International.

His goal vs. Inter when he was with Bari will always be one for the ages. That goal raised his value by €10 million. Not only a classic goal on all accounts, but it was scored vs. Inter as well. :D

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini, Pirlo, Pippo Inzaghi
I agree with above commments as well. That sort of rumours is like a nice tail... But still a possibility... But if we get him... Who going to sit on the bench.... With Have Sheva-Gila and Kaka.....

That is classic... I think every single team in the world understand now what a monstor is AC MILAN now....

Oh my God... I watch a documentary yesterday called :" One day on May"

I is about CL final.... All these interviews and cryings...

I want a revenge... How happy I will be to meet Liverpool in the first group stage.....

Come on Milan ... See you in Paris .....

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
If Cassano is going anywhere it is Juve, no way is he not joining up with his "father" Capello and former team mates Emerson, Zebina and Zambrotta. He will go to Juve when they dont want Alex anymore, who will probably come to us after being released by Juve.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
I would love to see Cassano with us as he's definitely my favourite Italian striker, but it's almost impossible now that Milan got their Gila signing done ... In fact I would've even preferred to have Cassano over Gila, yet the only side that is most likely to snatch him is Juve, even if next year :rolleyes:

Schedule