scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
51564383_2193483177384885_7245251872892649472_n.jpg

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Kessie made poor barrela switch positions.. but he is still needed at milan. He was surrounded by a bunch of polis.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Barella is a Poli.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Kessie made poor barrela switch positions.. but he is still needed at milan. He was surrounded by a bunch of polis.

At least you're still loyal :lol::D:thumbsup:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Probably our most complete performance of the season. Our off the ball movements in the final third were the best I’ve seen them in years today and that’s partly down to the movement of Paqueta and Piatek, both of them are insanely smart in their movements. This is only the beginning also, once they learn their teammates better it’s going to be real fun to watch.

Bakayoko’s passing connecting defence to midfield today was also very good, he set others in space on numerous occasions.

Hakan has a good first half but his second half was frustrating as hell, he’s starting to get to the right spots now. He just needs to start being more decisive, maybe take a touch having a quick look for a pass would be more appropriate at times for him..

Suso was average today but still created some good chances and his shot was the reason why we broke the dead lock. Still needs to be better and can be much better as we’ve seen before.

The defence was amazing, especially Calabria.

Donnarumma I love you

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
good entertaining match and a comfortable lead for once. people still trying too hard to complain. RR and suso being shitted during the game despite playing a good game. even hakan besides his selfish choices did well to keep the ball forward moving quickly. we couldn't have played the game we played without everybody doing their part. if you want evidence just watch the game after subs.

best thing about today is kessie-baka-paqueta mid. kessie's passing was great but had that fuckup
RR was great
suso had one fuckup where he should have passed to cutrone but overall one of the key player today
piatek was amazing could have scored earlier. but his one touch passing was amazing. which is something bacca tried to do only failing all the time.
calabria was amazing and did his part at both end
donna made two huge saves
finally luck was on our side
ref was fair
cagliari left huge space in mid and for once we were able to exploit
with better decisions this would have been massacre.

now this may be unpolpular opinion, but our defense seem to have regressed compared to early season. we look comfortable on crosses but i feel very uneasy donna have to make 3-4 world class saves every matches. even though we were conceding earlier in the season, opponents barely got 1-2 shot on target during the game but now they get a lot more chances.

lastly, i hated hakan's body language after piatek scored. most probably he was angry on himself but that's not how you react when your team scores. piatek was a great teammate giving him credit for the goal despite him not passing the ball to begin with.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
lastly, i hated hakan's body language after piatek scored. most probably he was angry on himself but that's not how you react when your team scores. piatek was a great teammate giving him credit for the goal despite him not passing the ball to begin with.

Yup, that was pure shit from Hakan.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Very nice win, Paqueta and Calabria our best players.

Hakan and Suso are reprehensible first options in attack. They never deliver consistently and still seem to feel entitled to grinning from ear to ear when they don't deliver. Like they're Ronaldinho. We need new players for their positionS in CL.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Summary:

- 3 points!! Forza Milan!!

- Quite an interesting match. We really had the game on hand the whole night. Only time we were got in trouble were for miscues of ourselves.

- Kessie? Dud showed his worth but he needs to get more aggressive. When he gets too passive in defense he makes it easy for the other team like when Gigio had the best save of the first half.

- Hakan? He is looking much better since Paqueta arrived. He just needs a lucky break. Similar too Suso or Cutrone, they need a goal badly.

- Gigio? Excellent when called to action, otherwise a quiet night.

- Calabria? Good game from him. Nice cross for Paqueta's goal. He did not looked amused at all at the sub.

- Musacchio? His best game of the season.

- Capitano? As per usual spot on. He had everything under control but I know he can do much better.

- Rodriguez? He was OK.

- Bakayoko? Much better than against Roma. Still I do not like that he dribbles with the ball so much.

- Paqueta? MOTM, FUCKING MOTM. This kid is amazing. He does what Jack, Hakan or Suso cannot do. Just one touch and pass the ball, how simple it is. It is not like he makes a GENIOUS pass but he just keeps the flow at a high tempo making our attack more dynamic.

- Suso? Much better than previous outings. I think that he should have passed the ball to Cutrone for the 4th but oh well.

- Piatek? Another unreal signing. He does so much for the team. He needs more support up front IMO.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
About Cagliari:

- Joao Pedro? Their best player by far.

- Barella? Not a bad player. He reminds me of Neymar ........................................................................................................ Another fucking diving bitch!!

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
good entertaining match and a comfortable lead for once. people still trying too hard to complain. RR and suso being shitted during the game despite playing a good game. even hakan besides his selfish choices did well to keep the ball forward moving quickly. we couldn't have played the game we played without everybody doing their part. if you want evidence just watch the game after subs.

best thing about today is kessie-baka-paqueta mid. kessie's passing was great but had that fuckup
RR was great
suso had one fuckup where he should have passed to cutrone but overall one of the key player today
piatek was amazing could have scored earlier. but his one touch passing was amazing. which is something bacca tried to do only failing all the time.
calabria was amazing and did his part at both end
donna made two huge saves
finally luck was on our side
ref was fair
cagliari left huge space in mid and for once we were able to exploit
with better decisions this would have been massacre.

now this may be unpolpular opinion, but our defense seem to have regressed compared to early season. we look comfortable on crosses but i feel very uneasy donna have to make 3-4 world class saves every matches. even though we were conceding earlier in the season, opponents barely got 1-2 shot on target during the game but now they get a lot more chances.

“Milan have conceded just 7 goals in the last 13 Serie A games after conceding 14 goals in the first 10 Serie A games of the season.”

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The R&B Forums' tactians seem unhappy about the game. It was a nice win but tactically it wasn't too enjoyable to watch.

Christoph Peontech is the fullest and most precise English translation of our #19's name. If he keeps scoring at this rate Cutrone will be loaned out next season. We can't get away with one central forward in all competitions but Cutrone won't sit around and wait either.

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Christopher Friday

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
The R&B Forums' tactians seem unhappy about the game. It was a nice win but tactically it wasn't too enjoyable to watch.

after the 2 goals we coasted. before them we were playing beautifully

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Christoph Peontech is the fullest and most precise English translation of our #19's name. If he keeps scoring at this rate Cutrone will be loaned out next season. We can't get away with one central forward in all competitions but Cutrone won't sit around and wait either.

Better men than him have sat and waited for their opportunity. Nothing Cutrone has done suggests he’s not willing to earn his minutes. He fought hard in his appearance and should have been rewarded with a goal but for inexplicable selfishness by Suso.

Clarence

Feel the indifference
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Ibra, Thiago Silva, Pirlo, Totti.
Summary:

- 3 points!! Forza Milan!!

- Quite an interesting match. We really had the game on hand the whole night. Only time we were got in trouble were for miscues of ourselves.

- Kessie? Dud showed his worth but he needs to get more aggressive. When he gets too passive in defense he makes it easy for the other team like when Gigio had the best save of the first half.

- Hakan? He is looking much better since Paqueta arrived. He just needs a lucky break. Similar too Suso or Cutrone, they need a goal badly.

- Gigio? Excellent when called to action, otherwise a quiet night.

- Calabria? Good game from him. Nice cross for Paqueta's goal. He did not looked amused at all at the sub.

- Musacchio? His best game of the season.

- Capitano? As per usual spot on. He had everything under control but I know he can do much better.

- Rodriguez? He was OK.

- Bakayoko? Much better than against Roma. Still I do not like that he dribbles with the ball so much.

- Paqueta? MOTM, FUCKING MOTM. This kid is amazing. He does what Jack, Hakan or Suso cannot do. Just one touch and pass the ball, how simple it is. It is not like he makes a GENIOUS pass but he just keeps the flow at a high tempo making our attack more dynamic.

- Suso? Much better than previous outings. I think that he should have passed the ball to Cutrone for the 4th but oh well.

- Piatek? Another unreal signing. He does so much for the team. He needs more support up front IMO.

:thumbsup:

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
“Milan have conceded just 7 goals in the last 13 Serie A games after conceding 14 goals in the first 10 Serie A games of the season.”

this is exactly what i'm trying to argue against if you read what i wrote. back then donna was always like a spectator he barely had to make a save during the game. defense would limit opponents to random long shots. problem was donna's reaction, whenever opponent shot on target we conceded. but right now he is called to action a lot and he is having to make at least 3-4 amazing saves per game. this is not good.

but we have improved a lot on crosses and set pieces. roma wins almost all headers.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
When Gattuso was asked if he looked better compared to 2018 because the results had improved, he revealed a slightly different reason.

“People think it’s stress, but that’s not the truth. I look more relaxed now because I started eating less, drinking less and doing more running. I shut my mouth and stopped shovelling things in there.

“When you reach 100kg and are about 1.20m tall, you’ve got to start feeling a little shame. I felt shame and decided to do something about it.”

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
c266d1b364fd44f1c15cc67a69b27f9b.jpg

Because, we are back at it

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
“When you reach 100kg and are about 1.20m tall, you’ve got to start feeling a little shame. I felt shame and decided to do something about it.”

should be hired as a club spokesman after his sacking

Schedule