AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol so sitting together is basically impossible now when you only can buy one ticket? I was planning on buying 4 at the same time.

Yeah, I feel for you and klekej.

In general, the ticketing system is kind of tricky. If I were in your shoes, I'd really ask how important the derby is for you. If it is important, I'd get the CR cards and try.

In your case, MilanMB, I'd try to convince your friends. :DThe deal doesn't seem that horrible, and you save yourself the headache and uncertainty.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Okay so a bizarre question that probably has 1/100000 chance of ever happening. If you get a ticket and you see Maldini sitting close by, is it okay to just casually approach and ask for a photo/autograph?

Would be great if anyone has personal experience with this. The reason I ask is because typically I'd expect Maldini to have everyone surrounding him asking for photos etc but yet in games you see him sitting alone completely unbothered by people. Was wondering if there's a reason behind that.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay so a bizarre question that probably has 1/100000 chance of ever happening. If you get a ticket and you see Maldini sitting close by, is it okay to just casually approach and ask for a photo/autograph?

Would be great if anyone has personal experience with this. The reason I ask is because typically I'd expect Maldini to have everyone surrounding him asking for photos etc but yet in games you see him sitting alone completely unbothered by people. Was wondering if there's a reason behind that.

I would try to get a seat in the Poltroncine Rosse section (as central as possible), which will be difficult for the derby, and in the event the tickets are available they will cost quite a bit. You can sit in Maldini's vicinity.

What I can say from personal experience is that Maldini is very nice when it comes to taking pictures and talking. I met him a few years ago (not at San Siro), and when I asked for a picture, he was more than happy to take one (same goes for Nesta). If there is an opportunity, I'd try...why not...I have seen fans do it before. I mean don't be weird about it, but go for it if you can.

Last edited:

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
I would try to get a seat in the Poltroncine Rosse section (as central as possible), which will be difficult for the derby, and in the event the tickets are available they will cost quite a bit. You can sit in Maldini's vicinity.

What I can say from personal experience is that Maldini is very nice when it comes to taking pictures and talking. I met him a few years ago (not at San Siro), and when I asked for a picture, he was more than happy to take one (same goes for Nesta). If there is an opportunity, I'd try...why not...I have seen fans do it before. I mean don't be weird about it, but go for it if you can.

I'm thinking about catching some of our late Feb/early March games like the Empoli and Saussolo ones where the Poltroncine rosse wouldn't be as expensive as the derby one. So might be a chance, but nothing booked yet.

It'd def be an experience if I could get a photo/autograph. Some bucket list stuff. So where did you meet Maldini/Nesta btw if not at a game?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about catching some of our late Feb/early March games like the Empoli and Saussolo ones where the Poltroncine rosse wouldn't be as expensive as the derby one. So might be a chance, but nothing booked yet.

It'd def be an experience if I could get a photo/autograph. Some bucket list stuff. So where did you meet Maldini/Nesta btw if not at a game?

In that case, yeah, I would sit there for sure.

As for the meeting, it was at an event here in Toronto a while ago. Met Vieri, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, Pancaro, Ba, Simic etc. Got my 1996 away jersey signed by all of them too, so all in all it was a fun night. It was a tribute game for Eusebio. I managed to get tickets for both the game (Milan Legends vs Benfica legends) and the gala after. I'd keep an eye open for events like that. I am sure they will also come to Boston, even if they have already.

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
I have 2 tickets for Milan - Empoli, which I won't be able to use, as the match has been rescheduled from 24th of february to 23th cause of the Coppa game against Lazio.
The tickets are in block M, row 2 and seat 1 and 2 (front row in the corner under Curva Sud).
Tickets are worth € 75 each, and the names can be changes on AC Milan's webpage.

If interested I also fucked up and booked a hotelroom with two beds on the Bed and Breakfast San Siro (50 meters from San Siro), which can be bought with the tickets.

Write me a DM if interested. Cheers.

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
I have a season-ticket so I can buy 4 derby tickets tomorrow during the first phase and at a lower price. PM me if interested..

That's an area reserved for important guests or people close to the club, not on sale. Maldini gets there just a couple of minutes before the game and leaves earlier, it's impossible to approach him there. But if you get a 1red ring ticket, sector R, last row, you're just a few meters from him.

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
What is that? My CR card expires in 2021.

Questa Carta non è abilitata all'acquisto di questo prodotto.

ntungson

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta, Rui Costa
What is that? My CR card expires in 2021.

Questa Carta non è abilitata all'acquisto di questo prodotto.

I'm having the same problem. Any idea guys?

ntungson

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Now i got in line several times, but everytime sistem disconnect.

I called them directly via phone to do the check and somehow my card was revoked even that on the card the expiration date is 2022.

Can someone help me to buy 4 tickets for the derby? I were planning everything with my friends and now I can only wait until the public sale because my card was revoked without any explanation. I really appreciate if someone with the card can help me on this matter. Thanks.

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
And what is their reason for revoking your card? Thats not possible becouse we all have the same problem with purchasing.

ntungson

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And what is their reason for revoking your card? Thats not possible becouse we all have the same problem with purchasing.

They said that they don't know either. Their solution is dropping them an email and they will respond back later :fp:

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
Classic italian bullshit, nothing else. AC Milan sould be ashamed of their ticketing bussines.

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
Tipical italian bullshit. Ac Milan should be ashamed of their ticketing bussines.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Shit. I can understand your frustration. I had to refresh the page 50 times (literally) to find a seat for Milan vs Juve. I got kicked out of line thrice.

But I wouldn't despair just yet. Last time they released a few more tickets for Milan vs Juve in the general sale. There were very few, but they did.

Not quite sure why your card was "revoked." I don't know if there is some sort of catch ... like you have to buy a card this season. I'd have to read the fine print to know.

I would see if there are people selling any tickets on facebook. Or Viagogo. Did you guys contact Claudia (see above)?

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
I already have a new card and same problem. The server broke down in my opinion, and.they.blame.everything else.

ntungson

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shit. I can understand your frustration. I had to refresh the page 50 times (literally) to find a seat for Milan vs Juve. I got kicked out of line thrice.

But I wouldn't despair just yet. Last time they released a few more tickets for Milan vs Juve in the general sale. There were very few, but they did.

Not quite sure why your card was "revoked." I don't know if there is some sort of catch ... like you have to buy a card this season. I'd have to read the fine print to know.

I would see if there are people selling any tickets on facebook. Or Viagogo. Did you guys contact Claudia (see above)?

I contacted Claudia already but he/she has only 3 tickets left while I need 4 :(

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
Don't worry. There is a sistem problem, nothing else. Try tomorrow morning.

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
Still the same. I wrote them, but no answer for now. This is fuckin ridicolous!

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
Good morning,

the card that has been issued 00xxxxxxxx has not been activated. As is stated on our website, only the card activated within Feb 6th can participate to this preemption.

The card purchased online must be activated at Casa Milan or at the stadium, c/o the ticket offices, with your ID.

Best regards

ACMilan Staff

I can't even buy ticket for myself. :fp:

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
Nah, im not paying extra 10€ tomorrow, i paid for CR card already. Last year they didnt want to return money or at least give a voucher for next season due Astori death, this year those new rules with cr card. I live 700km from Milano, im done with games at least for this season. Enough is enough!

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Going to Milan for Easter holidays and attending Parma vs Milan

Online I see train travel from Milan to Parma is an hour and half

I got my tickets to sit at curva sud (edit got tickets from viagogo)

Anything I should know before hand going?

Any suggestion/advice/help will be very appreciated.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I'm considering viagogo for the Milan-Lazio game. If we continue our form and there's talk about 60 000 at fucking Milan-Sassuolo, then I would like things to be as easy as possible.

The official solution seems like a complete nightmare.

Paying 80-100 Euro per ticket is easily worth it when I'm almost never at San Siro.

Edit: Hung out at viagogo now to check out the sale for Milan-Sassuolo and tickets are being sold every second.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Let's meet for a beer!

Let us indeed. I'm still planning to buy the tickets from the official site when it opens for sale.

Going to Milan for Easter holidays and attending Parma vs Milan

Online I see train travel from Milan to Parma is an hour and half

I got my tickets to sit at curva sud (edit got tickets from viagogo)

Anything I should know before hand going?

Any suggestion/advice/help will be very appreciated.

Awesome!! Sitting at the Curva sounds amazing. Any way you could make it to the Lazio game the week before? We could have a proper meet-up.

Milan - Parma is a comfortable train ride. Just check the time of departure of the last train if you intend to travel back to Milan after the match.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why are Milan-Lazio tickets currently selling at viagogo? Are they even available yet?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Why are Milan-Lazio tickets currently selling at viagogo? Are they even available yet?

Viagogo generally has tickets up way before the official website. I haven't found viagogo to be an accurate reflection of availability. That constant "80 ppl are viewing this event" and "25 ppl just bought tickets" etc. --it's all bullshit, or at least hugely exaggerated to pressure you into buying at an insane price.

I'd wait for the official Milan-Lazio sale. There may be a pre-sale for Cuore Rossonero cardholders, but even if you want to wait I am pretty sure you will get decent seats for Milan-Lazio during the general sale.

Schedule