• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
So appeal set to be heard Thursday and decision Friday.

From Monday we will know what can and can't be done in regards to the market, Hopefully our dicks are swinging freely on Monday.

This is so annoying, the transfer market was cut short as it is due to the world cup, now we have delays upon delays with this UEFA mess that Berlusconi and the Chinese fucks put us trough.

Really hope we get some good wingers this summer, and keep most of the core players. The only core player i would maybe sell for big bucks is Donaruma, but only if we get some good cash on him.

Good wingers alone would make Cutrone a 20+ goals striker this season.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Despite his average second half to the season, selling Suso is not a good idea imo. He’s the one player in this team that can make something out of nothing and this season we had no left wing so everyone marked him out of the game because we had no other threat in the wide positions. Also with Conti coming back and his will to overlap will benefit Suso massively, he is the perfect fullback for Suso’s style and his runs alone will open space for Suso.

I’d love Thiago here but he is so unrealistic it’s not even funny.. I think we need to prioritise a LW with pace, someone who can change the pace of the game and make us more dangerous when we are on the counter. I still believe Depay would be a perfect signing for us. If we do indeed sign another winger it pushes Calhanoglu into the midfield, perhaps signing a midfielder can wait another window if we do indeed have limited funds.

firstly i agree on some points with you but i hate 4 3 3 and wingers like suso,but yes with conti who is workhorse that can run non stop he could make something for suso ,also we have to have new lw and cf + mid with bona biglia kessie isnt working and we need to play hakan ,that measn to bench jack who seams like one of gattuso s favorite players.

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
firstly i agree on some points with you but i hate 4 3 3 and wingers like suso,but yes with conti who is workhorse that can run non stop he could make something for suso ,also we have to have new lw and cf + mid with bona biglia kessie isnt working and we need to play hakan ,that measn to bench jack who seams like one of gattuso s favorite players.

there is 3 Q
1 conti’s situation
2 hakan’s quality in AM
3 alcantara is impossible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
there is 3 Q
1 conti’s situation
2 hakan’s quality in AM
3 alcantara is impossible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if we play 4 3 1 2 ,hakan is perfect am ,conti should be fine and we have calabria ,thiago was just suggetion we could go for someone else.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bonucci has reached an agreement with PSG and a deal is close. Further contacts will take place tomorrow. [TMW]

also premium says that deal is close .

hahahah elliot started selling.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bonucci has reached an agreement with PSG and a deal is close. Further contacts will take place tomorrow. [TMW]

also premium says that deal is close .

hahahah elliot started selling.
Price?

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Fucking bullshit losing Bonucci because Elliot won’t show any ambition, Li seriously is a moron for not taking Commisso’s deal. What the fuck was he thinking?

Romagnoli was nothing but potential when Bonucci arrived, Bonucci made Romagnoli a better player. Unless we get TS out of this deal I’ll be fuming absolutely fuming. Hoping it’s fake news but I’m starting to doubt that

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fucking bullshit losing Bonucci because Elliot won’t show any ambition, Li seriously is a moron for not taking Commisso’s deal. What the fuck was he thinking?

Romagnoli was nothing but potential when Bonucci arrived, Bonucci made Romagnoli a better player. Unless we get TS out of this deal I’ll be fuming absolutely fuming. Hoping it’s fake news but I’m starting to doubt that

and everyone thought hedge fund will invest hahahah ,bonucci is first one belive me ,there will be more.and after they make our acc. in order(after selling and decereseing wagers ) they will sell and still get money they want.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
and everyone thought hedge fund will invest hahahah ,bonucci is first one belive me ,there will be more.and after they make our acc. in order(after selling and decereseing wagers ) they will sell and still get money they want.
I hope they sell. Why da fuck do we need an average defender on wc wages. Snake, silva, kalinic, bacca....so much purge!

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope they sell. Why da fuck do we need an average defender on wc wages. Snake, silva, kalinic, bacca....so much purge!

come on ,he is only wc player we have and selling him will makes elliot money they want and do you belive they will re invest.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
come on ,he is only wc player we have and selling him will makes elliot money they want and do you belive they will re invest.
Wc only by name. We need balance, stability. Not a juve captain average and an inter management.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Leonardo's return to the Rossonero seems to be closer and closer. And to admit it would have been the same Brazilian, who would have confided to his closest friends that he was contacted by the new Milan, which has been in the hands of Elliott for just over a week. To report it is Il Giornale.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
To overturn the sentence at CAS tomorrow, Milan will have to rely on the Swiss lawyer Antonio Rigozzi. Rigozzi was previously hired by Juventus in 2015 for a compensation on Mutu's transfer from Chelsea

The defence of Milan at CAS will start from the concept of "equal treatment for all clubs", given the fact that Milan has been treated unequal compared to the sentences of other clubs imposed by UEFA

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wc only by name. We need balance, stability. Not a juve captain average and an inter management.

ok we agree to disagree on this topic.

so you think that selling bon for ?? price and getting out his 10 mil wages will improve milan.?

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ffs leo better not get sold

I cant blame him if he wants to leave... and if he indeed reached an agreement for PSG he clearly wasn't convinced by Elliot's plan for Milan. He signed up for something serious and shit went down hill, cannot blame the player

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Thiago Silva would be great. After Bonucci i hope Donnarumma will leave us too. They become to much salary.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ok we agree to disagree on this topic.

so you think that selling bon for ?? price and getting out his 10 mil wages will improve milan.?
It will not improve the defence but it will improve the health of the budget and give us more room to strenghten other areas. Regarding the price and the rumored 32mil, fuck no. 50 mil or no sale for me.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
first point for elliot is to balance books in all areas and selling bona will make it happen 45+ mil + 18 mil wages will make alot for them ,but prepar for 2-3 years of very very hard time .and selling best players.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It will not improve the defence but it will improve the health of the budget and give us more room to strenghten other areas. Regarding the price and the rumored 32mil, fuck no. 50 mil or no sale for me.

i still think that he is worth all that money and i have fear we will agree for 30+ mil which would be disaster.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If we sell bonucci, we only have to splash out on another CB since we'd be fucked in defence. Unless Leonardo brings TS with him...

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Till when are the mods gonna let news be posted without sources ?

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
first point for elliot is to balance books in all areas and selling bona will make it happen 45+ mil + 18 mil wages will make alot for them ,but prepar for 2-3 years of very very hard time .and selling best players.

Yeah and by then Milan would be on the ground and worth as much as friggin Genoa. And then Elliot's gonna sell the club?
Think again.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Marco Fassone is leaving Linate airport in Milan for Geneva, where he will then head to Lausanne for CAS tomorrow. [pic @Alenize82]

DiYHzVxW0AAAE3E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule