Status
Not open for further replies.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wow

Sell silva but keep borini?

New fucking era? Fuck this shit

i simple cant undersstand that ,it is to much ,one off most annyoing milan players ever

and he is fucking starter

play rodrigez there or halilovic but noo rino likes to defend

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
off course you are ,

YOU ARE EQUAL POSTER LIKE BORINI IS PLAYER

giphy.gif

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Kessie-Bakayoko-SMS midfield trio would legit bully anyone. Scary but SMS ain’t happening lol stop doing it to yourselves because you won’t appreciate whoever we sign

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
i simple cant undersstand that ,it is to much ,one off most annyoing milan players ever

and he is fucking starter

play rodrigez there or halilovic but noo rino likes to defend

It’s very simple

Gattuso don’t have enough knowledge to manage better players

So he loves Borini , if shit tactics he can blame Borini, no one blame Gattuso

One season more and Gattuso will be finished here. Another 6th place season coming

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
It’s very simple

One season more and Gattuso will be finished here. Another 6th place season coming
That would be a disaster. If we don't qualify for CL again and have to go through same crap again next year..omg

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It’s very simple

AGREE,but i think he wont last long with this shit 4 3 3 and cunt borini

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
André Silva will become the seventh reinforcement of Sevilla. The Nervión club has closed this afternoon the last details of the operation. The Portuguese arrives on loan from Milan with a purchase option of more than 35 million euros. The forward will land on Saturday in the capital of Seville to pass the medical examination and sign his new contract. André Silva, a 22-year-old, 1.84-meter-long Portuguese forward, will try to restart his career at Nervión. The striker did not have a good first year at Milan, although despite them he managed 10 goals in 40 games.

FROM MARCA

http://www.marca.com/futbol/sevilla/2018/08/10/5b6ded56e2704e676d8b4576.html

BUT I DONT THINK THEY WILL EVER SPEND 35 MIL ON SILVA

Can you stop with the all caps please? I can read sentence-cased posts just fine ty. Asking nicely.

boss85

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Weah, Nesta, Shevchenko, Kaka, Inzaghi
Kessie-Bakayoko-SMS midfield trio would legit bully anyone. Scary but SMS ain’t happening lol stop doing it to yourselves because you won’t appreciate whoever we sign

plus add Martial on the left wing :D

top 4 sealed.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whats it say ?

It says that Rino is starting that 11 with Borini along with Higuain-Suso and not Hakan because the latter is suspended in the opening game of Serie A (just over a week) and Rino wants to try the 11 that will start

I don't see what the fuss is about :lol: Borini is our back up LW as things stand, we'll sign a new winger come next season

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
:lol:
Kessie has better passing than him. And Kessie's passing is the weakest part of his game

This is just not true. His link up play and air set up inside the box is great.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
OUT:
Monto
Luca
Loca (buy back)
Gabriel
Silva
Bacca
Berto

IN:
Bakayoko - since we're so close and he could be useful
Quincy
SMS/Verratti :proud: idk why but I have a feeling Verratti's name will come up

Reaction score
God I hate the 433

Agreed, we need to play with 2 strikers(one beeing Cutrone). Milan youth system produce a lot of young talent. If we buy fewer but better players the talents can develop to stars. Higuian is one player like this. If we sign an attacking midfielder with flair and speed than we have a first team which can beat all serie a teams on any given sunday.

Suso does not fit into this system. He is an ok player, but to slow and his play is to easy to read. If he where to leave it would make thing easier.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Bakayoko will be Milan's next signing. The deal is being defined. [Corriere della Sera]

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Milan are still considering Martial. Despite the conclusion of the transfer window in England, there may be a glimmer of hope. The relationship between the French forward and Man United’s leaders and coach is not at its best [@AlfredoPedulla]

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
It says that Rino is starting that 11 with Borini along with Higuain-Suso and not Hakan because the latter is suspended in the opening game of Serie A (just over a week) and Rino wants to try the 11 that will start

I don't see what the fuss is about :lol: Borini is our back up LW as things stand, we'll sign a new winger come next season

Fair enough

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Corriere della Sera claims Andre Silva will join Sevilla on a paid loan of €5m with the option to buy at €30m.

It's difficult to see Sergej Milinković-Savic leaving Lazio this summer, considering the transfer window closes in 1 week. If there was any chance of him leaving, Real Madrid and PSG would be the first in line. [Sky]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule