Week 34: AC Milan (4) vs. Catania (2) 28/4/2013 @ 20h45 local time

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
#siegemode
BI91UtECIAAv-gG.jpg

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
we were absolutely shit. the team had the freedom of the pitch i can't believe we conceded in the second half, they didn't even try to score and they got two. we had like 12 corners and only produced one shot on target by montolivo. ElS has a terrible attitude. ive heard all of the theories for his lack of form but it only just clicked after he blasted the ball wide he's not motivated or focused bench for next week no way u can justify not starting pazzini after this.

It's mental. He hasn't scored in ages. He's not calm, it's as easy as that. He was fantastic either wise. He was crucial defensively and helped leed to our 3rd goal. I always criticize him, but today is defiantly a step in the right direction. SES will come out of this bad spell.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
we were absolutely shit. the team had the freedom of the pitch i can't believe we conceded in the second half, they didn't even try to score and they got two. we had like 12 corners and only produced one shot on target by montolivo. ElS has a terrible attitude. ive heard all of the theories for his lack of form but it only just clicked after he blasted the ball wide he's not motivated or focused bench for next week no way u can justify not starting pazzini after this.

Not sure if sarcastic or just dumb.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
I'm a stupid FUCKING dumbass....I'll take that any day over us losing. Troll away...I'm happy as fuck regardless :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Great team win a crucial win we now need to play with the same intensity, character and will to win. :thumbsup:

Majko

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
Total Shots: 38
On Target: 13
Off Target: 13
Hit Woodwork: 0
Blocked: 12

And Allegri can't motivate the players...

And we got bad statistics, because Boateng hit post, right on the edge of penalty box, with his left foot, volleyed.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I would just like to thank Presidente Moratti, for his incredible contribution to our success in the form of Giampaolo Pazzini, Mario Balotelli and Sulley Muntari.

GRAZIE PRESIDENTE!

Vms

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
Ses 16 Goals
Pazzo 15 Goals
Balo 8 goals in just half of the season

Legendary attackers :proud:

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Winning percentage of 100 in USC match threads. I've already made week 35. Forza ragazzi!

:eek:

please open thread for roma match

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I will sleep like a baby, I can't sleep when we lose

I can't sleep when am excited after games like the one tonight. I loved this gaame. Was nervous as hell.

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
El Sharawy is a youngster still, wearing our shirt at his age is heavy on the shoulders, same goes for De Sciglio and Niang. THe latter has a voodoo jinx against him with him hitting the woodwork always, but once he breaks it he will score many. So we have to be patient with these three, they will get better.

As for Amelia, Abate, Nocerino just to name the three worse, please put them on the street with the trash

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Balo was about to lose it but when Pazzo's goal went in he took control of the inner demons :lol:

Think his "feud" with Rolin was a bit cynical... Both player trying to bait.

his yellow card was way too harsh IMO. 95% of the time you get away with that in Serie A

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ameli-no words
abate-he is good person but not first team material for me he always looks in ball not in box
bonera-get fuck out of here disister players
mexes-bravooo just take pay cut
des-rb not lb rbbbbb huge talent
flamini-wc tonight former self from arsenal days
monty-bravo man
noce-sell sell sell what a bad player
boa-very good but he is mid
balo-just great uhh what beast
ses -is getting back to his form but he is so nervous

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Is anyone opposed to beating Jovetic with a stick? Not injuring him or anything, but scaring him enough to not play for the rest of the season.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
TASKFORCEEEEE #3HUNNA

TASKFORCE TASKFORCE

TASKFORCE TASKFORCE CALLING ALL TASKFORCE MEMEBERS

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Getting Lodi to help Montolivo would be OK

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Probably the best game in Serie A this season.. Don't remember when I enjoyed a game so much.
I couldn't even sit down for most of the match :lol: I was so stressed..
1 DONE, 4 TO GO!!!!!
Forza Milan!

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Pazzo you absolute HERO!!!!! cant fucking believe that turn around, my heart has been thumping non stop for the last 20 minutes, what a finish. Mario Monto Pazzo Flamini Abate Prince and Mexes really stood up there tonight and were counted, very poor from el shaa, Nocerino was disgusting, and de scig was very poor aswel as Bonera not looking too solid. Muntari settleled thing when he came on.

HUGE 3 pts for us. Forza Miiiilan!

Schedule