Hakan Çalhanoğlu Thread

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Very good performance, his shot gets better too, probably lacks some rhythm here.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
be less greedy pls.

Bonaventura, Calhanoglu and Suso are all greedy at times but wanting to carry the ball into the net and overplaying it in the end can be frustrating too.

I think it´s a sign of these attackers gaining confidence too.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Anyone still think he’s a fraud? Probably been our best player lately

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was very good, but he could do better for sure.
That time when he hit a crossbar, Suso was completely alone for 1v1 vs keeper.
Also that time when Silva passed him from the ground with the header :D... Suso was also completely alone on his side, in the box..
Im not saying he should not try to shoot, but that could have been 2 more easy goals.
Pretty sure that will also improve with time as they become a team more and more

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score

His best game,shame that didnt score.Need to work on shoot accuracy,and he will be lethal.Shot power is there.Some wonderful long passes from Hakan in this game.What i liked is that Rodriguez followed him in attack,but as you can see Hakan didnt pass to him every time,that way our attack is more unpredictible.

Last edited:

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
very selfish. played well. im sure gattuso will rip into him for hoggin the ball and shooting each time.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i think it's not coincidence that we start to play well when he came back from injury and get in form, we lack player like him in our squad :thumbsup:

since he came from bench vs fiorentina and score that goal, he literally doesn't have bad game since then, he's always one of the top performers.

and i'm sooo happy for this dude, i always believed in him. :proud::star:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Doesnt always have to shoot with 120% power :D

If he assisted both times to Suso who was free he'd be graded 10 in my book. A bit gredy but I can understand the passion for San Siro goal.

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
18 - Hakan Calhanoglu has created 18 chances for his teammates in Serie A since January 1st 2018, more than any other player in this calendar year. Sight.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
good game

defended ad attacked more than Jack

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
his work rate is immense, but his final 3rd play is often poor, hopefully that improves.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Hakan Çalhanoğlu Thread

Very selfish at times, needs to pass more as he is one of our best passers in the team

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
Can be frustrating when a simple pass would create an chance but he blazes away with shots and at times unrealistic shots. Playing well just needs more composure and decision making.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
He played for a team where he was told "shoot every time you can and something good will eventually happen" and stuff like that, he needs time to improve his team playing.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's due for a goal. He's been working his ass off, I think a goal vs Inter is in the cards

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
HAkan needs to be more calm and find some peace and concentration in passing. Maybe lacks real experience. I hope its that, and not that his head is simply off.

He doesnt look around himself oftenly. Specially at speed. If he made less mistakes he'd be devastating. Goals will come, he cant play for goals....

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Incredible workrate... always running his ass off. He can become a top player, if he works on his weaknesses, has all the necessary skills.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Imo his worse quality is his balance, which has improved but still falls down a lot.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
So our #10 was milans 6th pk taker.

Doesn't sit right with me tbh.

Wrong mentality

sell asap

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Needs to be more way more clinical if he wants to play closer to goal. If he cant do this, he's not the player we need.