The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
de Rossi to milan?

A few posts in the rumor commode??

Guess it's a done deal then.

:thumbsup:

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Kessie has said yes to Milan and is absolutely convinced about joining the club. After returning from Madrid, After returning from Madrid, Mirabelli will meet with Atalanta, offering them a figure close to €30m to try to find an agreement [Alfredo Pedullà].

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Beegees

8k8Vz23.gif

OMG
:lol:

Maestro21

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, KAKA, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Baresi, Nesta, Rui Costa, Van Basten
While the thought of acquiring Cesc and De Rossi is awesome on paper, it probably won't happen. De Rossi leaving Roma?? I dont know...as an Italian NT fan it would be amazing but hard to picture that happening.

Cesc would be a nice addition, only if coupled with a young top midfielder for him to pair with and mentor. He could also teach Bertolacci a thing or two..

Belotti would be a fantastic addition and should be our main target. Excellent player and definitely our type of striker. He mentioned his idol was Shevchenko, and tries to emulate his play. Put his pen to paper Mao-lan :lol:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Kessie for 30 million is good. We're not paying just for talent here, he'll improve our midfield as soon as he steps onto the pitch for us. I'll be happy if we sign him along with Pellegrini. Badelj should cost around 10m and Fabregas should arrive on loan.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
sign de rossi and offer him captaincy :gt:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Imagine not wanting Kessie.
Imagine not seeing what he's capable of, pre-funk.
Imagine thinking his development is done at 19yrs old.
RnB

lucashm

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Kessie for 30 million is good. We're not paying just for talent here, he'll improve our midfield as soon as he steps onto the pitch for us. I'll be happy if we sign him along with Pellegrini. Badelj should cost around 10m and Fabregas should arrive on loan.

I know this will sound annoying, but what incentive Chelsea has to send Fabregas on loan? They will gain nothing for it while also losing a very potent weapon and a player that has been crucial this season.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Pjanic has been relatively underwhelming this season, no?

He had a shaky start, but he's been a key player in their new formation.

8 goals and 13 assists so far this season, I'd say he's having a very good season.

lucashm

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He had a shaky start, but he's been a key player in their new formation.

8 goals and 13 assists so far this season, I'd say he's having a very good season.
True, but i dont know, cant help but think that he is not being as influential on the game as he can be

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd rather have pellegrini over kessie.

de rossi + pellegrini and another top CM

ItalMilan :proud:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Hating on Kessie when we signed the likes of Sosa and Mati last year :lol:

It's a process, Kessie is already quite an upgrade to our targets in recent years. I don't think our midfield transfers are done after signing him so calma boys.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Can't believe people don't want Kessie, you make out like you're paying with your own money. We don't have 30m for the whole window to spend, we've got money. If Roma signs him and he does well you're all going to be complaining about how we missed out.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
20 year old tank of a player that is able to play with both feet. Can score goals and gives structure to the midfield. Obviously a very crucial cog in the system of a very successful Atalanta team. Not good enough for RnB :lol:

Meanwhile we have (((Kucka)))

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
He has no sense of positioning at all, he's not really technical and apart from his strength he really doesn't have any strong attributes. So he's scored a few tap ins, how is he going to make is top 4 contenders?

Pelligrini is the intelligent choice because he actually does have natural talent and his attributes would dramatically help this static team

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
20 year old tank of a player that is able to play with both feet. Can score goals and gives structure to the midfield. Obviously a very crucial cog in the system of a very successful Atalanta team. Not good enough for RnB :lol:

Meanwhile we have (((Kucka)))

don't give responsibility to structure the midfield to a 20 year old pls

--

don't know much about Kessie but need him to not be the marquee signing for mid

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He has no sense of positioning at all, he's not really technical and apart from his strength he really doesn't have any strong attributes. So he's scored a few tap ins, how is he going to make is top 4 contenders?

Pelligrini is the intelligent choice because he actually does have natural talent and his attributes would dramatically help this static team

natural talent??..??

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Hating on Kessie when we signed the likes of Sosa and Mati last year :lol:

It's a process, Kessie is already quite an upgrade to our targets in recent years. I don't think our midfield transfers are done after signing him so calma boys.

Tolisso tolisso tolisso

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tolisso is good

the rb from nice too

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I don't believe in natural talent. Skill is just a result of someones work. I do agree that Pellegrini is technically superior. I'd love him at Milan too but I think they are very different players from the outset so I won't compare them to each other.

Tolisso tolisso tolisso

I'd love him here too.

don't give responsibility to structure the midfield to a 20 year old pls

--

don't know much about Kessie but need him to not be the marquee signing for mid

Yeah, I wouldn't want want all of the responsibility to rest on his shoulders. But we have to start somewhere and acquire talented players with the chance to develop. Kessie is a nice start, especially considering our recent history of buying straight garbage for midfield.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Kessie and Cesc would be a huge upgrade over the straight TRASH milan has signed for midfield in recent years.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Kessie for 30m seems a done deal... will replace Kucka in the starting XI.

Super talented + Super young... happy that the club is willing to invest big sums for young players again.

It will be nearly impossible to attract WC quality players like Messi/CR7 type but if we go for quality youngster then maybe 1 or 2 of those will hopefully explode and become WC.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
I know this will sound annoying, but what incentive Chelsea has to send Fabregas on loan? They will gain nothing for it while also losing a very potent weapon and a player that has been crucial this season.

35m offer incoming from China.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players

He's fucking 19. Obviously there are a lot of rough edges to his game but it's worth a gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule