The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
New week
tumblr_lzhvptq6o41qawsswo1_500.gif

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
idk dude. he could be the real deal.

0 shots on target

:lol::lol::lol:

Berlu Trophy > That supercoppa

Attendance 11,356 :lol:

F right off.

Conte record against pep is 2 wins 2 loss. Did you forget how conte smashed pep last year? 0 shots on target but still + goals with h2h.

Now tell me what is the record for the mighty sarri against pep? And what will it be in 10 years from now?

What was the stadium capacity? In doha? Your troll material is as weak as your can me back.

Up your game, we all agree you don’t know shit about football but for trolling you’re falling behind.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Pep is the best coach in the world don’t compare Simeone to him. Pep is a master tactician. Berlusconi with serious project would go for pep/sarri(post Napoli) than conte/simeone. But right now Milan isn’t equipped/need pep or sarri.

Sacchi has always said when comparing Milan and Juventus (football philosophies). Milan(berlusconi) was always a win, convince and entertain type of president as for juventus just win no matter how, pretty much like Eddie Guerrero motto.

As fans right now we can wait 4/5 years to demand entertainment, all we need is win.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fiorentina haven given Astori(family) a life time contract which they will receive a monthly salary. Beautiful gesture by della vale

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
No lol. Pep is not the best coach in the world. He has been figured out. He is one dimensional. Best coach would be someone who can take average squads and turn them into world beaters. Pep is not in that criteria. Far from it. Put him in 2013 milan as coach, the poop would have quit midway through the season cause thats what he id. A quitter. I will take it one step further. Allegri >> poop.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Every coach needs his own tools in order for his system to work, otherwise you’re arguing for the sake of argument.

Fewer coaches can work with what they are given and neither pep nor conte is this coach. Give conte a team equipped for 433 and ask him to win something... same for sari give him a 352 and tell him to implement his system.

Pep does not need our approval for recognition, football is a taste and every one is entitled to his/her opinion.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Arsene at Milan is one of the most disgusting proposals I've ever heard in my life. Keep that stain away from Milan at all cost. Dinosaur that gets cucked by all his peers and never won CL - does that sound like Milan material at all? Not even in the slightest. The guy is Roma material if anything.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Playing for AC Milan since 2014/15, Italian international attacking midfielder Giacomo Bonaventura (28), according to RAI Sport, has been targeted by 3 clubs: Borussia Dortmund, Chelsea, and Juventus. Former Atalanta player is currently on a deal with Rossoneri until June 2020.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Playing for AC Milan since 2014/15, Italian international attacking midfielder Giacomo Bonaventura (28), according to RAI Sport, has been targeted by 3 clubs: Borussia Dortmund, Chelsea, and Juventus. Former Atalanta player is currently on a deal with Rossoneri until June 2020.

100 mil or no deal :o

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Doubt anything will happen here. Bona is one of our better players with lots of freedom in his play. And our team is currently playing the best football since he got here. I don't see a reason for him wanting to leave or for us wanting to sell.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Imagine not putting Gattuso in your top 3 coaches of the 2000s

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's early march, any rumors are completely premature anyway. Wouldn't sell to 7ube at all btw. Sends the wrong message and we should only sell absolute fodders like DeS to them.

Imagine not putting Gattuso in your top 3 coaches of the 2000s

:thumbsup:

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Doubt anything will happen here. Bona is one of our better players with lots of freedom in his play. And our team is currently playing the best football since he got here. I don't see a reason for him wanting to leave or for us wanting to sell.

Raiola, simple as that. Should either sell all the players he represents or make them change agents otherwise we will be hearing transfer rumours like that all the time.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Any news on when the derby might be played?

Everything yet to be discussed and decided. Lots of moving elements with us in Europa and gobbi in CL and Coppa Italia between us. There was speculation that maybe 9th of May, bumping Coppa final to where ever.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score

Fuck rube ,they could eat shit .

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
If Bona wants to leave then he can.. everyone has a price Minus Rino

( saying that im 100 % he doesnt want to leave :proud: )

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Milan will play entertaining calcio once again when we get one really good and technical winger on the left together with Hakan, one playmaker who will replace Biglia that is a real regista and one really, really great technical CF like Sheva was.

But this team is also good to watch. Only is missing few creative moments. Few "fantasista".

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Bonaventura will not go its just Raiola shitting on Milan as usual.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
playmaker that will replace biglia

who exactly is that registaaa ? Torreira Sampdoria is literally the only one that comes to mind

tho id rather have a CDM a la Casemiro and creative players next to him in a more advanced role

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
playmaker that will replace biglia

who exactly is that registaaa ? Torreira Sampdoria is literally the only one that comes to mind

tho id rather have a CDM a la Casemiro and creative players next to him in a more advanced role

Totally

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I'm sorry, wot seems to be tripping you up in the sentence 'let Wenger choose his own staff'?

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
It really depends on the tactical setup. Casemiro has Modric next to him. Pirlo had Gattuso etc.

We have Kessie. For me, I'd like more of a playmaker in place of Biglia then Biglia is. Just my oppinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule