The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Biraghi + Sandro :lol::fp:

This is the kind of shit we can expect to attract with no-mark Obtuso as boss.

This is why i was against the 3 yr extension... no top player would want to play for such a limited coach.

Anyways i've embraced the A.C. Grinta Era

I'm 100% ready for all the fellaini, lapadula and baelotti signings :proud:

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Do you see how he plays?

he has 9g in 1623 minutes..thats 1 in 2..many of those games he played as a sub and this guy contributes brings more to a team then kalinic and cutrone do with their average technique/dribbling

considering the cirumstances surrounding him (the basic concepts i explained earlier) thats just harsh
out of a squad of 25 ish there is only roma and kessi having a good season and cutrone having a great season so dont understand the hate on my boy andre

markony

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Donna can be sold for a certain price, and in todays market his recent f**k ups and poor form doesn't directly mean hecould be sold only for peanuts.
I support decision to hold down the asked price, 70mill or gtfo, move to the bench and rooth there, f**k his salary, and specialy his agent.

Though I wouldn't mind him staying with diching Raiola as agent, even on his saalry. But without Raiola, only way.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Andre Silva is a social experiment

2018 version of Emperors New Clothes

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
why are people blaming gattuso if milan sign sandro?

if the reports are true, he asked for a tall DM (yes pls) miserabelli responds with sandro = rino's fault? :fp: :lol:

looks to me some anti milan fans missed out on rino's time as a superstar for milan and italy.

I have no issues with biraghi, at least it's not strinic (unless that's a done deal)

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
when yonghong took out those loans from elliot...he was doing it not because he didn't have any money but he just didn't want to use his actual money, and he's so rich he doesn't mind paying interest anyways so it didn't even matter

most true post from the last pages
i like that he toys around with his deadlines, pissing off the bureaucracy

i believe in a good summer mercato

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
he has 9g in 1623 minutes..thats 1 in 2..many of those games he played as a sub and this guy contributes brings more to a team then kalinic and cutrone do with their average technique/dribbling

is this true.....??

vxcUi1T.png

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
most true post from the last pages
i like that he toys around with his deadlines, pissing off the bureaucracy

i believe in a good summer mercato

Good Mercato will need a good SD. I don’t imagine any serious owner would trust mirabelli after last years showing.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
33 BMI Adel Taarabt joined Genoa in January after not playing for 2 years and scored as many league goals as Andre Silva

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Strinic, Mandzukic, Zaza, Muriel, Sandro, Biraghi, Berardi, Bolitano, Duncan,....
Why the fuck did I come back...

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
do i really have to explain basic concepts like potential..playing bad..having a bad season.. playing too few games ..being in a foreign leauge...being in a foreign leauge at a young age..being young...not getting trust..not being used properly...etc etc etc...the answer is prolly a combination of some of those
come on

As Dr. Jordan Peterson explains...in this intellectually shallow era, the basic becomes profound
#CleanYourRoom

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Strinic, Mandzukic, Zaza, Muriel, Sandro, Biraghi, Berardi, Bolitano, Duncan,....

Beradi is the only signing and maybe Politano that I wouldnt mind for under 20 million

All the other signings make me fucking puke

It makes me hope Elliot take over instead of Li paying of the debts

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
it hurts when u look at it from a 1 dimensional perspective ..thankfully my ancestors evolved past that point

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score

:lol::fp:

I hope we are linked to them only because media cant figure our spending power yet.

Last year they linked us with many crap too, at the time it was believed we have only 50m to spend.
Then after buying several players media changed their story and started to link us even with C.R :D:D

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol::fp:

I hope we are linked to them only because media cant figure our spending power yet.

Last year they linked us with many crap too, at the time it was believed we have only 50m to spend.
Then after buying several players media changed their story and started to link us even with C.R :D:D

I can tell you our spending power. Zero. Yonghong broke. Can't even pay interest on his loans. Our only hope is Elliot pulling the plug and selling to Arabs or Russians

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^I really dont believe in that (yet). I even feel optimistic about all of it being fake news.
Why? Because they thought we had 50m last year too

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
were not that broke afaik...were richer then under berlu last seasons thats for sure

also what u say is worst case scenario ..risk like that is always with young players so u gotta scout properly thats the main thing
he can also go out on loan (he has low wages..u really wanna generate funds like that? by selling the young players on low wages..how about sell the deadweight and frauds first..but like i said were not THAT broke) and perform well 1/2 seasons..sell him with a profit or maybe he can come back for us even who knows...this business model is how every succesful club operate not only the portos and ajax's

if he goes out on loan does bad and we sell at a loss then what have we lost ...maybe 5/10/20 mil in fee and 2 year wages (peanuts)
what happens if he becomes c . ronaldos heir...? cause thats what we bought initially..and what we spend 40 millions on...or atleast what mirabelli thought was worth 40 mil for a 21 year old....either way..the upside here could be 100/150+ mil who knows maybe

the potential good outweighs the bad by alot in these type of situations
chelsea does it the right way..its almost like human trafficking

totally agree, we are acting like a club with tinpot mentality, hope a young player has a good WC only to sell him later to cut losses :lol::lol:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score

someone bored enough should make list of all players media link to us so we can laugh after transfer window (or cry)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
^I really dont believe in that (yet). I even feel optimistic about all of it being fake news.
Why? Because they thought we had 50m last year too

everything that was spent last year was from this:

Also last year, Elliott directly lent AC Milan 128 million euros to fund the acquisition of players and repay bank debt.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
This is why i was against the 3 yr extension... no top player would want to play for such a limited coach.

Anyways i've embraced the A.C. Grinta Era

I'm 100% ready for all the fellaini, lapadula and baelotti signings :proud:

Also Duncan is perfect for grinta force, and i bet we will somehow get belotti for 60M+ :proud::proud:, maybe plus cutrone and loca in exchange :proud::proud:

Ofc with a 0 reputation coach like gattuso thats the best we can do, but i believe we will grinta our way to the champion :proud::proud:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Deulofeu: "I will never play for Barcelona again. It's still not clear where I will continue my career, but it's clear that I'm leaving this summer. Staying in Watford is also one of the options. We will see how it goes."

If Miserabelli doesn't even look at him as a rotation option and goes for Berardi or Bolitano instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.