Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
This is why you shouldn't skip stepps. First you get an improved contract 2-3m be thankful to everyone around you, have fans who love you even more, create a good atmosphere to improve further, stay in the club that created you for at least 2 more seasons...But no, you want 6m and ride Raiolas d..k. Just get out of here

So true... he would've gotten to 6m anyway, if he continued to play as good as he did.

i think the only reason we agree 6m for this guy because we think we can sell him later and have profit much more than 6m we paid for him per season
its time to sell him and get profit, the later we sell the worse
By the time we sell him, all the "profit" would be gone on his wages. 12m a year...

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well as far as I see it, he didn't concede. I still believe he got what it takes to be the best.

I guess that was more because of icardi’s poor finishing than his quality performance yesterday. He really needs to step up.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Fantastic save at the end... also massive :fp: at folks who say he can't play with his feet

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Anyone have a gif

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
what sum is good business for him, then?

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
what sum is good business for him, then?

I would've rejected 100m, had it not been for his salary.

But since he's on 6m at 19............50m at least, but hopefully a lot more than that.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Undisputed best talent in our crap shoot of a squad. Give him the captain band.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
It's a real shame because if you take away the drama, his salary and Mino, he's still an insanely talented goalie who has already played 100 senior level games at 19 yo.

He is not a 6m goalie tho and his departure is inevitable anyway.

Due to the insane (social) media hyping, money and high coverage of football in general, I doubt we will see many one club players anymore unless they start out their career at the elite top 3/5 already.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Blocks a 6 yard shot but concedes a weak ass 30m shot from dybala

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
blocks one shot and ppl again saying he is great. Just wait for him to concede a stupid one again

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
besides the save, which i was sure milik would score, his passing was on point and one of the reason we were able to build from back with ease.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
gp reaction

giphy.webp

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
World class save but he has been average this year.

I think a lot of that is down to the immense pressure he was placed under by that lardy fuck of an agent.

He is worth at least 100 mil in the current market and if he goes he goes. I'd rather have that then him not being totally committed to Milan.

No one is bigger than the once mighty Milan.

Forza Milan!

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
World class save but he has been average this year.

I think a lot of that is down to the immense pressure he was placed under by that lardy fuck of an agent.

He is worth at least 100 mil in the current market and if he goes he goes. I'd rather have that then him not being totally committed to Milan.

No one is bigger than the once mighty Milan.

Forza Milan!

He is 19 and has 100 appearances in Serie A.
Whether you like him or not, he is worth 100 million.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And he doesnt deserve us... there is only one solution

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Sitting alongside his brother in law, the youngster also used a Neapolitan insult, which some took to be directed at Napoli and Naples.

“Hi lads, first I wanted to tell you that I’m sorry you misunderstood my video, which was very personal,” Donnarumma said on his official Facebook page.

“I don’t know how it came to be released. I work for Milan and do the best for my club, the message was just me teasing my uncle, with whom I always joke before and after games.

“It’s nothing against Naples, Neapolitans or anyone. I’m sorry that some people misunderstood me and misunderstood my words.

“I’m sympathetic to Napoli and have nothing against them. I go down there willingly, I’m happy there and it’s my city.

“I send you a big hug, and good luck for everything.”

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
What was the insult?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
60 mil? about right, respectable.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
60 mil? about right, respectable.

If we sell him for anything less than 100 million the management should be forced to resign.

The brightest young goalkeeping talent in the world who is tied down to a long contract should not be going for 60 million.