The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Milan sporting director Massimiliano Mirabelli appears to admit the Rossoneri are trying to sign Manchester United’s Marouane Fellaini.

The San Siro club have been heavily linked with the Belgian’s signature in recent weeks, with the midfielder seemingly on his way out of Old Trafford.

Speaking to Sky Sport after watching Milan beat Fiorentina to secure a Europa League place, Mirabelli revealed his club have not yet agreed a deal for the 30-year-old but added that he would be an ‘important player’ for the Diavolo.

“Fellaini could be an important player, he is,” Mirabelli began.

“We know he is not going to renew with United, but it’s difficult to say that we have closed the deal.

“He has important attributes. We will do something in that role but we are keeping everything in reserve.

“First we have to secure our signings, then announce them.”

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Depay would be cheaper than pulisic.
The links to belotti won’t stop so I feel like it would eventually happen.

Sms is yeah unrealistic

Belotti is definitely better than cutrone.. imo not even debatable. He is more much involved in the game and also while cutrone gets bullied by defenders, belotti is the one who bullies.

Yeah but Pulisic is likelier to become world class. Depay also is likelier to be a dumb fuck than Pulisic. You get what you pay for.

Belotti is 4 years older and Cutrone is much further ahead than what Belotti was at that age. Also we already own the rights to Cutrone while there is a insane person between us and Belotti. But sure, I don't mind going forward with a core of Belotti, Cutrone and Bacca next year.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Rather break the bank for Pulisic than a moron like Depay tbh. Or try for the Pavon kid instead.

Depay shits on pusilic

Milan sporting director Massimiliano Mirabelli appears to admit the Rossoneri are trying to sign Manchester United’s Marouane Fellaini.

The San Siro club have been heavily linked with the Belgian’s signature in recent weeks, with the midfielder seemingly on his way out of Old Trafford.

Speaking to Sky Sport after watching Milan beat Fiorentina to secure a Europa League place, Mirabelli revealed his club have not yet agreed a deal for the 30-year-old but added that he would be an ‘important player’ for the Diavolo.

“We know he is not going to renew with United, but it’s difficult to say that we have closed the deal.

“He has important attributes. We will do something in that role but we are keeping everything in reserve.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat signing lads.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Is this fucker for real?? The worst thing is that he is probably going to give him 4+million in wages. Please sack him.

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
Mirabelli should be fired on The spot if he thinks about fellani

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Depay shits on pusilic

Well I already thought highly of him, but now that I have your endorsement against him, I'll know he'll be fantastic.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Yeah but Pulisic is likelier to become world class. Depay also is likelier to be a dumb fuck than Pulisic. You get what you pay for.

Belotti is 4 years older and Cutrone is much further ahead than what Belotti was at that age. Also we already own the rights to Cutrone while there is a insane person between us and Belotti. But sure, I don't mind going forward with a core of Belotti, Cutrone and Bacca next year.

Depay is currently performing better than pulisic though.

- what we know is that belotti is potentially suited to lead our attack, something that cannot be said about cutrone. But i am aware that he is still young and needs time.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Mirabelli on the transfer market to Sky: “Unlike last summer we have to buy high quality players, regardless of age to raise the level of this Milan team”

He's a beautiful tree to be planted at the San Siro.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Fellaini and inter in the cl, what a nice way to end the weekend

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Felaini is mediocre shit just ćike this milan team. We need player like vidal

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Inter in the UCL and Mirabelli has no doubt offered Fellaini a 4 year contract worth 6/7m.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Did they beat Roma tho ?

u know if we count second half of season season only i think we win the league or something like that

thats better than CL qualification u know fam

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So we're not taking Bernard because Mirabelli could be fired but now Fellaini is on the hedge of sign for us because of him.

FUCK THIS SHIT.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All the free players should be signing real quick now. At least those that have the World Cup coming up.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
So we're not taking Bernard because Mirabelli could be fired but now Fellaini is on the hedge of sign for us because of him.

FUCK THIS SHIT.

Fellaini is betta & definitely more grinta than Bernard.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
I feel sorry for Lazio.

Like, really-really sorry.
They deserve CL tho.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Depay is currently performing better than pulisic though.

- what we know is that belotti is potentially suited to lead our attack, something that cannot be said about cutrone. But i am aware that he is still young and needs time.

Pulisic currently plays as a winger while Depay recently padded his stats as a striker/central attacker. Also Bundesfodder>Baguette 1 in terms of quality of teams. Also Pulisic is 3 1/2 years younger and I'm repeating myself but Pulisic is less likely to make trouble.

Why can't we say Cutrone can't potentially lead our attack? 10 goals and 4 assists in 28 games with an average gametime of 54 minutes is a very decent start. It is a very safe assumption that he'll build on that. He clearly has the tools to become a world class player in his position.

Will he score 20 next year? Maybe, perfect storm situation but that sounds overly optimistic. 15? Sounds pretty realistic. I would like both here and then we could go for a devastating 2 man attack but I doubt Cairo will be reasoned with.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I feel sorry for Lazio.

Like, really-really sorry.

They deserve CL tho.

Deserve? NOT AT ALL!. The amount of times they choked was ridiculous.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I love how people try to shit on Rino by saying only the second half of the season is good :lol: You guys do remember we had that Soyboy for most of the first half of the season, right? Without Rino's turnaround we'd be off even worse.

Crazy how people shit on a Milan legend like Rino despite him delivering a fantastic job(without winter reinforcements mind you!). Makes me think they aren't even fans of Milan in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule