Milan Jovanovic

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
no you shut up. Dzeko is a non-eu and if Krasic is signed now and we sign Jovanovic (who is also non-eu) in summer, then we wont be getting dzeko. If we get Krasic that means Adiyiah will take up our other non-eu signing so even if Hunt goes out we still miss dzeko so you shut up moron.

Does Jovanovic don't have a Belgian passport?

Anyone know for sure?

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Does Jovanovic don't have a Belgian passport?

Anyone know for sure?

i read an article today that said it, ill try and find it hang on a few minutes.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i read an article today that said it, ill try and find it hang on a few minutes.

he's applied for it, hasn't got it yet, but i believe he will. Gooch got one. Perhaps it's why we're waiting till summer???

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he's applied for it, hasn't got it yet, but i believe he will. Gooch got one. Perhaps it's why we're waiting till summer???

Makes all sense.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ty guys, now I indeed remember that I read applied instead of having it...

I don't see why he won't get one before summer... free and non-EU, then it's a good deal

Petit_Beurre

Universal PI.AJ.EM.PI.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Priya Rai, Isis Love, Audrey Bitoni,Kylee Strutt
no you shut up. Dzeko is a non-eu and if Krasic is signed now and we sign Jovanovic (who is also non-eu) in summer, then we wont be getting dzeko. If we get Krasic that means Adiyiah will take up our other non-eu signing so even if Hunt goes out we still miss dzeko so you shut up moron.

calm down big boy, no need to be offended.
Even though Lane would come for free, he still aint an improvement we desperately need, more some1 to add depth.

MilanCampeador

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
if he only recently applied for the belgian passport than the chances of getting it before summer are very small, belgian bureacracy isn't known for its high speed, on the otehr hand 'famous' people tend to get things done a lot faster so maybe he'll get it on time

Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, maldini, pixy, dejo
serbian sport jurnals say that milan jovanovic is already in milan, doing medicals, and will join team next summer...

from serbian news magazin press:

Serbian player Milan Jovanovic continue his career in Milan! Such a denouement of events is almost certain, given that the football player Standards arrived last night in Italy, where he was to perform a complete medical examinations and be agreed on by all the details about the contract

Last edited:

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
getting jovanović for free is good business. good player and should add some depth to our attack. but we krasić and džeko should be our no1 priority+some decent fullbacks.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Standard Liege's Milan Jovanovic Reveals Liverpool Interest
Reds in pursuit of striker...
By Adithya Ananth
Jan 15, 2010 10:12:00 AM
Milan Jovanovic, Standard Liege
Photo Gallery
Zoom
Milan Jovanovic, Standard Liege
Standard Liege striker Milan Jovanovic has admitted that he is being chased by Liverpool.

The soughtafter Serb has reiterated his desire to remain with the Belgian side for the remainder of the season. But it is believed that he may have already signed a pre-contractual agreement with the Reds with a view to a switch during the summer.

Italian giants Milan are also rumoured to be in the race to secure the 28-year-old's services; with Standard resigned to losing the player in due course.

"I consider Milan not only a brilliant player but also a brilliant man," said Luciano D'Onofrio, the club's technical director, according to the News of the World.

"It is a pity that Milan will leave at the end of the season."

Despite being linked with a move to the San Siro, it is believed that he may prefer a switch to the Premier League.

"News that I have already said yes to AC Milan are not correct," Jovanovic said. "I am still waiting, I haven't decided.

"Also because AC Milan are not the only club interested in me. There is also Liverpool and another big European club.

"I repeat - my options are still very open."

--------------------------

he'd be an awesome free signing... the guy is perfect for our tactics and can play.

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
We ought to just forget about Krasic (expensive as hell) and go for Jovanovic. Assuming a Dzeko deal will go through, any extra cash could go to Mongongu or someone similar, especially if we include Janks and Kala in the deal.

Dzeko
Jovanovic
Mongongu
Astori

^That sounds pretty doable to me.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
We ought to just forget about Krasic (expensive as hell) and go for Jovanovic. Assuming a Dzeko deal will go through, any extra cash could go to Mongongu or someone similar, especially if we include Janks and Kala in the deal.

Dzeko
Jovanovic
Mongongu
Astori

^That sounds pretty doable to me.

I'm happy with that, though I don't know much about Mongongu. We really need to get rid of Janku and Kala, even if we can't get dzeko, we could atleast get some money or maybe Misimovic

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
Milan Jovanovic Over The Moon With Liverpool Move
The Serbian attacker is delighted to have agreed terms with Liverpool...
By Stefan Coerts
Feb 10, 2010 9:46:00 AM

Serbian international Milan Jovanovic initially appeared to be on his way to Serie A giants Milan, then Valencia seemed to be his next destination, but the Standard Liege forward has now agreed terms with Liverpool instead.

The player's agent Zoran Stojadinovic revealed on Monday that the Merseysiders have beaten a number of clubs to seal a deal for Jovanovic, who will join in the summer on a free transfer, and the forward has now confirmed the move.

"We have reached an agreement for three years, with the option to extend with another season. I have yet to undergo a medical exam, but that shouldn't be a problem," said Jovanovic to Sporza.

"I don't have any physical problems and I'm feeling perfectly fit. I opted to sign for Liverpool because they're one of the biggest teams around in Europe. They're definitely among the 10 biggest sides.

"I'm absolutely delighted that the deal is completed. From now on, I can focus on Standard Liege again. I want to leave the club in a good way."

well aint that a kick in the dick:mad::mad::mad::mad:

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
Too bad. IMO he would be a great addition to this team, especially in terms of offensive squad depth.
But this could be a blessing in disguise if that means we focus more on getting Krasić. Though that is more question of transfer fee CSKA would ask for him and which Galliani would probably never pay. Krasić for around 12-15 mln. is still a bargain for me.

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
Be happy about this...
I could care less about him going to livershit but he would have been a great addition to the team, since gal and ber are only thinking about the present he would have been good.

Too bad. IMO he would be a great addition to this team, especially in terms of offensive squad depth.
But this could be a blessing in disguise if that means we focus more on getting Krasić. Though that is more question of transfer fee CSKA would ask for him and which Galliani would probably never pay. Krasić for around 12-15 mln. is still a bargain for me.

you never know, hopefully with the money from the sponsorship deal things could work out, But im not getting my hopes to high. We will see what happens in the summer.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I won't cry myself to sleep about jovanovic... A shitty team gets a shitty player, wonderful.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
I won't cry myself to sleep about jovanovic... A shitty team gets a shitty player, wonderful.

+1

dzeko + krasic plz...

anyway guys...do you think that our management will buy mancini and forget about krasic?i hope not...

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
+1

dzeko + krasic plz...

anyway guys...do you think that our management will buy mancini and forget about krasic?i hope not...

No I don't think so, I label mancini as a panic loan.