Philippe Mexes Thread

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
4mil a year for trying to get fit, wtf?

He's been out for less than a month, calm down.
I can't wait to see him play again, he's a very good passer - I think him and Zapata would compliment each other perfectly.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
He's been out for less than a month, calm down.
I can't wait to see him play again, he's a very good passer - I think him and Zapata would compliment each other perfectly.

I'm calm, he played for France less than 2 months ago.

With Acerbi he could also be complementary. Acerbi is a good header.

I'm very curious to see him with Zapata too. Of course I can't judge Zapata because I haven't seen him play in a Milan shirt.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Mexes: "I feel well and I’m slowly improving."

Mexes: " I played 90 minutes for the Primavera last week. It was difficult in the beginning but then I got more confident."

Mexes: "I've been training with the squad for a week, and I can now see the end of tunnel." --> "It’s good because I couldn’t stand just watching my teammates play."

Mexes: "I will give it my all in training and I hope to be ready for the match vs. Atalanta next week."

Mexes: "We have lost great players but we have a squad that’s capable of competing in all competitions."

Mexes: "We want to do well this season and win as much as possible."

Mexes: "Nobody sees us as the favorites, and it’s better that way."

Mexes: "It was difficult to recover from my injury, but I’m working well now and I’m ready to play again."

Mexes: "We're many central defenders in the squad, but the competition motivates us to do better."

Mexes: "If I’m the heir of Nesta and Thiago Silva? There are no other players like them."

Mexes: "Nesta and Thiago Silva have left us, but we have other players like Bonera, Zapata, Yepes and Acerbi."

Mexes: "We’re working to be 100% fit and ready, and to make people forget about the great players that have left the club."

Mexes: "We must look forward now. I hope to be considered as Milan’s new signing because it’s really difficult for me to be sidelined."

Mexes: "The transfer rumors about me? It wasn’t the best summer for me, even though the birth of my daughter did make me smile."

Mexes: "I heard the transfer rumours about me, and it really annoyed me because I was training at Milanello."

Mexes: "The important thing is that I’m here now and I'll work as hard as I can to make people understand that they’re wrong about me."

Mexes: "I have never thought about leaving Milan. I’ve only thought about recovering from my injury."

Mexes: "Juve are the favorites for the Scudetto seeing as they won it last season. But we’re also there." --> "We’re working in silence and we hope that we will leave the other teams speechless."

Mexes: "It hurt to hear the declarations from Deschamps about me being overweight, but the data from Milan Lab speak for itself. "

Mexes: "We’re many players in the squad and all of us will give it our best in order to be available throughout the season."

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
cool to hear good things from him, we need positivity from every player. Especially from those who should be playing every week.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Come on mexes be a champion and lead the line .. I loved you ... time to bolt the rossoneri box

oh man i love my sig :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Mexes: "I feel well and I’m slowly improving."

Mexes: " I played 90 minutes for the Primavera last week. It was difficult in the beginning but then I got more confident."

Mexes: "I've been training with the squad for a week, and I can now see the end of tunnel." --> "It’s good because I couldn’t stand just watching my teammates play."

Mexes: "I will give it my all in training and I hope to be ready for the match vs. Atalanta next week."

Mexes: "We have lost great players but we have a squad that’s capable of competing in all competitions."

Mexes: "We want to do well this season and win as much as possible."

Mexes: "Nobody sees us as the favorites, and it’s better that way."

Mexes: "It was difficult to recover from my injury, but I’m working well now and I’m ready to play again."

Mexes: "We're many central defenders in the squad, but the competition motivates us to do better."

Mexes: "If I’m the heir of Nesta and Thiago Silva? There are no other players like them."

Mexes: "Nesta and Thiago Silva have left us, but we have other players like Bonera, Zapata, Yepes and Acerbi."

Mexes: "We’re working to be 100% fit and ready, and to make people forget about the great players that have left the club."

Mexes: "We must look forward now. I hope to be considered as Milan’s new signing because it’s really difficult for me to be sidelined."

Mexes: "The transfer rumors about me? It wasn’t the best summer for me, even though the birth of my daughter did make me smile."

Mexes: "I heard the transfer rumours about me, and it really annoyed me because I was training at Milanello."

Mexes: "The important thing is that I’m here now and I'll work as hard as I can to make people understand that they’re wrong about me."

Mexes: "I have never thought about leaving Milan. I’ve only thought about recovering from my injury."

Mexes: "Juve are the favorites for the Scudetto seeing as they won it last season. But we’re also there." --> "We’re working in silence and we hope that we will leave the other teams speechless."

Mexes: "It hurt to hear the declarations from Deschamps about me being overweight, but the data from Milan Lab speak for itself. "

Mexes: "We’re many players in the squad and all of us will give it our best in order to be available throughout the season."

ok mexes i believe u

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Glad to hear that. He seems confident and hopefully he steps up to be the leader that we need because Yepes is too old, Bonera needs someone to lead, Zapata and Acerbi are too young

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Come on mexes be a champion and lead the line .. I loved you ... time to bolt the rossoneri box

I love your sig too.

Monsieur

2footedtackle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Teofilo Cubillas, Jose Velasquez, Cesar Cueto
We’re working in silence and we hope that we will leave the other teams speechless."

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Fatty :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Knew someone would like it. Considered it myself.

But good to hear from Mexes. Looks like he wasn't frozen out like it was rumoured and is recovering from the injury.

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
tumblr_mairimmmzD1qjuayao1_1280.jpg

rubbing his balls :o

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
good game

still clearly needs more games so that zapata can start playing next to him

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
More than the decent game, so happy at how fit he looks. Lots of extra baby fat gone from the face, not to mention body.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
More than the decent game, so happy at how fit he looks. Lots of extra baby fat gone from the face, not to mention body.

yeh, now they'll sell him in january or next summer because of his wage :proud:

Rosoner91

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Pippo, Nesta, Maldini, Rino, Ronaldo(bra), Maradona, Drogba, Zidane, Ronaldinho, Falcao
Was good today, frustrated at times as a whole team.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Theres no reason for him not to play, him and acerbi should do for now.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
As as I said, our best CB. His passing is really good too, better than most of our players.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Welcome back and be a champion and bolt the door for opponents :thumbsup:

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
he's so slow at FiFA 12, fuck him, i'd sell him.

Schedule