Leonardo Bonucci Thread

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
It doesn't make him a scum if he wants to leave lol that's daft, however he's on high wages and is nothing special, wont lose any sleep if he leaves.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Disappointed that he wants to leave, but oh well.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
I can understand if he wants to leave. The management has been a joke, with zero transparency and were finally found out. But we shouldn't have made him captain. The Milan captaincy is not a joke. :mad: We'll now look like dicks.

Buffon and Del Piero staying at Juve when they went down was a great display of loyalty, but I think they stayed back also because they genuinely believed they didn't cheat and win those titles. They had a lot of personal pride at stake.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Let him leave, just get Rugani or Caldara in his place and we'll be happy

what I don't want to see is Bonucci leave for an Higuain loan + option...

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Please officially change name of thread to Cucknucci or at least add as a nickname in thread title.

Tx

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
How come people mad? Idk, idc at all :D

Hitman1

Beginner
Reaction score
Getting 24 year old Caldara for him is a definite win for Milan... I hope the management can get it done.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Buffon and Del Piero staying at Juve when they went down was a great display of loyalty, but I think they stayed back also because they genuinely believed they didn't cheat and win those titles. They had a lot of personal pride at stake.
Aaaand then they fucked off to kangaroo and Psg.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
tenor.gif

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
worst captain ever in the history of captainship.

This is the only thing that rankles really.. he hasn't shown an ounce of leadership. It's quite annoying and gives a glimpse of the man's character.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is the only thing that rankles really.. he hasn't shown an ounce of leadership. It's quite annoying and gives a glimpse of the man's character.

We have been spoiled over the years by incredible players/leaders like Baresi and Maldini. Even Amrbosini, who is a step down from their legendary level, was a worthy and admirable captain. Milan needs to get back to doing things the "Milan way," part of which involved developing experienced and loyal captains.

In hindsight, buying Bonucci and handing him the armband before he even made an appearance for the club was not befitting a club of Milan's stature.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Exactly why I'd love to see Bonaventura as the captain next. Loyal, hardworking player who has always seemed genuinely nice in his interviews.

Making star players the captain is really not 'da Milan'.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly why I'd love to see Bonaventura as the captain next. Loyal, hardworking player who has always seemed genuinely nice in his interviews.

Making star players the captain is really not 'da Milan'.

But it is ‘da Milan’ to have captains that deserve a spot in the starting 11. To be honest neither of Jack and Leo did for a large part of the season. Just give the captaincy to Roma and we’ll be covered for many years

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Cutrone for captain #c4c

Although it's a bit early, but he would be the perfect candidate (Milan youth, grinta, talent). Romagnoli is the most suited atm, but he's too much of a Lazio fan...

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The biggest scumbag in the football world, i sincerely wish him fail @Juve like noone ever did.

I understand the old management that got him here in the first place is all gone, but going back to Juve? Garbage personality, i hope they get kicked in CL early

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why even bother talk shit about him?

He has shown nothing worthy of a captain's armband and 1/3 of a season with decent defending.

Forgettable player, good luck to him.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
So Loca was right about him? hmm. Ciao Bonucci!

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Don’t get the hate he is getting. People acting like it was all sunshine here at Milan. We were being run by a fraud. He always tried hard on the pitch and did not live up to his price tag. I wish him well in his personal life, but not in football as long as he plays @ Juve.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don’t get the hate he is getting. People acting like it was all sunshine here at Milan. We were being run by a fraud. He always tried hard on the pitch and did not live up to his price tag. I wish him well in his personal life, but not in football as long as he plays @ Juve.

:thumbsup: agree with bold part.

Us being "ran by a fraud" has little to do how poor we played on the pitch. Had we not gotten Bonucci and gotten an actual LW, we might have gotten way different results.

I am just glad he's gone now.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
:thumbsup: agree with bold part.

Us being "ran by a fraud" has little to do how poor we played on the pitch. Had we not gotten Bonucci and gotten an actual LW, we might have gotten way different results.

I am just glad he's gone now.
True, but thats not his fault.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
You say he joined when we were run by a fraud.

But now he's leaving and we're not.

Back to the club he ran away from.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
In all the years of watching Milan i've never seen a player with such a great reputation be such a mediocre player. Overrated as hell, good riddance.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
"best ball playing CB" ... not even on Boateng's level

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But it is ‘da Milan’ to have captains that deserve a spot in the starting 11. To be honest neither of Jack and Leo did for a large part of the season. Just give the captaincy to Roma and we’ll be covered for many years

Bonaventura is as much a guaranteed starter as Ambrosini was. Ambro was an excellent captain.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bonaventura is as much a guaranteed starter as Ambrosini was. Ambro was an excellent captain.

Wasn't Ambrosini virtually guaranteed to start in the years following the 2007 CL campaign? I feel like the midfield was almost always Ambrosini-Pirlo-Gattuso until Allegri moved Seedorf to LCM. I feel like there were several years there where he was almost always starting.

Hell, Ambrosini even started in the CL final in 2007 and both legs of the QF and SF rounds against Bayern and Manchester United.

Schedule