Nikola Kalinić Thread

How does Kalinic's departure to Atletico Madrid make you feel ?

• Should have given him another chance

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • Finally! Thank god he's gone!

Votes: 20 28.2%
  • I'm 12 and what is this?

Votes: 25 35.2%

• Total voters

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
so here it is :

_54556465_54556464.jpg

Nikola Kalinić
5 January 1988 (age 29)
Place of birth Solin, SFR Yugoslavia

20 goals last season with fiorentina

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I'd rather not spend and stick with Bacca.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I need to change the description. He's ours and i am 10000% support him

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He'll be awesome with 5 goals a season and 50 missed chances. Good god. Is Peter Crouch still playing? And the only ones saying he'll be good are ones from his region.

I hope he's booed and whistled off the field. His last season was awesome 40 missed chances with Fiorentina and a team that wasn't even as close as good as our upgraded one.

Is Galliani still working for us as an assistant? I think he is... he probably sent a memo to F&M and said "Please do me two favors... please... sign Fabio Borini and Nikola Kalinic!"

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^Who the fuck is this guy man :lol:

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
He'll be awesome with 5 goals a season and 50 missed chances. Good god. Is Peter Crouch still playing? And the only ones saying he'll be good are ones from his region.

I hope he's booed and whistled off the field. His last season was awesome 40 missed chances with Fiorentina and a team that wasn't even as close as good as our upgraded one.

Is Galliani still working for us as an assistant? I think he is... he probably sent a memo to F&M and said "Please do me two favors... please... sign Fabio Borini and Nikola Kalinic!"

PlasticGrotesqueBarebirdbat-size_restricted.gif

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
When you build a team to win and you are ready to put serious money, you buy kalinic...really ? wtf? I would rather keep bacca and not bring kalinic

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Montella is gay for him.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
When you build a team to win and you are ready to put serious money, you buy kalinic...really ? wtf? I would rather keep bacca and not bring kalinic

agreed.. Kalinic is a good player.. but is he better than Bacca? And it's not like he is much younger, they are 1 year apart in age... No point IMO. It's either we get a truly top striker or keep what we have in Silva, Bacca, and Cutrone.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I'm fixing the first post.

He's a classy player with some really nice technique. Never had a full-blown prolific season but he'll get the opportunity to do that with us.

Welcome, Nikola! #Kaligola

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
we're going for the top 4 of the league, not top 4 of capocanonierre.

and with Bacca out, we currently don't have strikers who scored 10+ goals in Serie A.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm fixing the first post.

He's a classy player with some really nice technique. Never had a full-blown prolific season but he'll get the opportunity to do that with us.

Welcome, Nikola! #Kaligola
Thx mate.

temo

Beginner
Reaction score
I think he's a decent upgrade on Bacca. He's more aggressive, better in the air, better passer, and takes more shots. Perhaps not quite as clinical of a finisher, but I think with the options we have he'll be a good fit.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Mark18

Primavera
Reaction score
your foddernes in luxury Milan will be tested.
welcome

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Looks like 10 million upfront for the loan since they still have doubts about our financial products. And a further 15 million as an obligation to buy later.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:balo2:

15 in Serie A ...

People keep bringing his 15 goals up but how many games has he started? Sousa was heavily criticised for his tendency to rotate players too often & he kept benching the likes of Kalinic, Berna, Badelj etc.

Kalinic would have scored more had he started more...

Either way good luck & I'm pretty confident he'll succeed and won't take long till the fans start liking him as hes a very good CF.

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
can he play as LW?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he's kinda ugly tho, needs to get a tan

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Hopefully he takes a big step up and scores at least 25 this season.