The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football > UEFA Euro 2016 France

Old 27-06-2016, 22:29   #61
Dawn
Campione d'Mercato

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Perfect football day..

Chile beat argentina AGAIN in a final.

We kick spain out of euros

Iceland kick England out.

Signature
Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 22:30   #62
Arsene
AC Milan Legend

Roys contract is done, but you gotta hand it to him how he made the move instead of waiting the FA to sack him. He fvcked up everything and said guys I am leaving....good luck
Arsene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 22:37   #63
Mr Delicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsene View Post
Roys contract is done, but you gotta hand it to him how he made the move instead of waiting the FA to sack him. He fvcked up everything and said guys I am leaving....good luck
And the best part about this was your fucking arrogance is saying how Italy is going to get murdered with our squad and whatever other nonsense. You lose to Iceland

There's a huge possibility the entire Iceland population was in the stands lmao. That's who you lost to

---

What a wonderful Monday, Spain knocked out and Italy get revenge for 2012 then Iceland kick out England
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 22:38   #64
Sognatore
superema man

Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio

Quote:
Yes, respect for having prepared his speech already. Truly a sign of big balls

Signature

sempre only 100% italian music in locker room
Sognatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 22:41   #65
bacon d'or
AC Milan Icon

hopefully they replace him with gary neville

or caragher

or lineker

Signature
bacon d'or is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 22:42   #66
Dawn
Campione d'Mercato

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Signature
Old 27-06-2016, 22:43   #67
Arsene
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Delicious View Post
And the best part about this was your fucking arrogance is saying how Italy is going to get murdered with our squad and whatever other nonsense. You lose to Iceland

There's a huge possibility the entire Iceland population was in the stands lmao. That's who you lost to

---

What a wonderful Monday, Spain knocked out and Italy get revenge for 2012 then Iceland kick out England
First of all I am Swedish....noy bloody English. secondly you do know I am trolling with Italy. I thought PL the greatest league man has ever known gave it away. I am delighted England lost and my Icelandic brothers showed them what pride and passion is all about. I have lived in England in 15 years and yes they are nice people. But they are absolute ******s when it comes to football. They think they are great and every English player who has few good games is great. they also think their players are more passionate and want it more than others, when in reality they have the biggest mercenaries in the world. They are people who lack technique. In every sport you see, they are never technical, they always lack flair and feel for sports. I work with a guy who said they will beat Russia 4-0....I laughed at him and said 1-1. He said Kane is world class, rooney is the new Scholes, Dier is the best DM in the PL which makes him one of the best in the world. If you only knew how I cant wait to go to work tomorrow and laugh at their ginger asses
Old 27-06-2016, 23:08   #68
Mr Delicious
Banned

Quote:
First of all I am Swedish....noy bloody English. secondly you do know I am trolling with Italy. I thought PL the greatest league man has ever known gave it away. I am delighted England lost and my Icelandic brothers showed them what pride and passion is all about. I have lived in England in 15 years and yes they are nice people. But they are absolute ******s when it comes to football. They think they are great and every English player who has few good games is great. they also think their players are more passionate and want it more than others, when in reality they have the biggest mercenaries in the world. They are people who lack technique. In every sport you see, they are never technical, they always lack flair and feel for sports. I work with a guy who said they will beat Russia 4-0....I laughed at him and said 1-1. He said Kane is world class, rooney is the new Scholes, Dier is the best DM in the PL which makes him one of the best in the world. If you only knew how I cant wait to go to work tomorrow and laugh at their ginger asses
Old 27-06-2016, 23:10   #69
AC_Wesley
¡YA BASTA!

Quote:
Uno di noi

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidente
Le confesso che vedere tutti questi stranieri giocare nelle squadre italiane mi lascia perplesso. Mi fa male vedere molte squadre italiane in campo con undici stranieri. Per il futuro del mio Milan vorrei una rosa di giovani tutti Italiani. E magari...tutti campioni.
AC_Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 23:13   #70
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Perfect football day..

Chile beat argentina AGAIN in a final.

We kick spain out of euros

Iceland kick England out.

Told ya Italy would do Spain

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Any news on Ramos? I don’t even mind giving him #3
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 23:16   #71
Raz
AC Milan Icon

I always did say the English are the best comedians in the world.
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 23:33   #72
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

England have a decsent squad but we have much more passion than those dolls, we will get knocked out by France with pride

Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2016, 00:04   #73
Mr Delicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottore Joey View Post
England have a decsent squad but we have much more passion than those dolls, we will get knocked out by France with pride
They have a more than decent squad. They just all play like shit and take there EPL mentality into the tournament
Old 28-06-2016, 01:39   #74
seveners
SAPL Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottore Joey View Post
Congrats dude
England

Signature

BEST OF THE BEST
seveners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2016, 03:08   #75
Arsene
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Delicious View Post
They have a more than decent squad. They just all play like shit and take there EPL mentality into the tournament
I remember many years ago Henry talking about English players mentality. He said before matches in the tunnel the English players playing in the same national team didnt even greeet each other. said when he saw someone from the french team he always went up to them in the tunnel and had a chat, but the English had like war mentality when putting on their club shirts
Old 28-06-2016, 04:25   #76
Balo45
AC Milan Legend

I've always thought Kane was massively overrated. I predicted him to be a one season wonder and he proved me wrong, but he's not nearly the player he's made out to be. Didn't he have like 2 assists in all comps this year? I always hear people saying how complete Kane is, all this and that kinda shit. I think he's nothing more than a good player though in reality. He has a great turn on him, and good finishing with a hard shot, that's pretty much is. I can't stand to hear one more motherfucker talk about his great passing and dribbling, both of which are average. He won't ever succeed out of epl, I think he'll flop in the champions league next year
Balo45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2016, 04:36   #77
beegees
Living Stoneman

Fav. Players: Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

England have left Europe twice in a week.
beegees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2016, 05:37   #78
Dawn
Campione d'Mercato

Steve McClaren! This is pure gold

https://twitter.com/paddypower/statu...897664/video/1

Signature
Old 28-06-2016, 06:08   #79
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razvalinho View Post
I always did say the English are the best comedians in the world.
Nooe. Russel peters
Soldier_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2016, 06:27   #80
joyrider
Il Moderati

no joey, you to kick out france with pride, that's how euro cups works
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote