The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
judging from the fact that they place our Mannequin in front means we are going to be the leader brand ?

We're the natural choice. None of their other teams can compare. Dortmund are Bayern bitch and Arsenal are serial chokers. We at least have a glorious history and are destined for a star studded future.

Diario Gol says Adidas have been informed by Real that a change is planned for their No10 shirt - which is currently occupied by Modric.

Adidas are now on notice to build a new campaign around Real's next No10, fueling talk of Modric now playing out his final months as a Madrid player.

Modric has been linked with a return to Tottenham as part of a swap for Harry Kane.

However, cm has learned if Modric is to leave Madrid this summer he would favour a move to Serie A. AC Milan are keeping close tabs on the Croatian veteran's situation

Promising summer mercato coming up.

Modric regista si!

reus and cesc ples puma

I'm sure there are cheaper options than Reus for a MilanLab mascot. I wouldn't be too mad about Cesc if he came at a decent prize but if he's something like 40mil or more than no thanks. Rather put that money towards a player that will still play here in 5 years.

Iguessthisisit

Primavera
Reaction score
Reus just came back from 250 days with injuries.

Puma should hook up us with: Griezmann, Verratti, Godin, Aguero or Lo Celso.

Last edited:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Reus hasn't played since may 2017 or so. Don't think that our management is seriously considerating him. Although, there were rumours last year that Mirabelli has had contacts with his entourage, weren't there?

Actually I think those rumours are just that – rumours. Same thing when a new coach takes over. Journalists go back into the coaches record and look which players he liked to work with and how their contract situation is and then they make up some "blabla likely to bring blabla with him" and so on.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sponsored by Puma, wanted to try out at Man Utd., could probably bring some needed pace on the wings. Just saying..

celebrity-endorsement-6-638.jpg

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Gustavo's Window

A fit reus

— almost impossible lol

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Healthy Marco Reus is the second best player in the world, yes that good... he will never play a full season without getting hurt tho.. such a shame

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Healthy Marco Reus is the second best player in the world, yes that good... he will never play a full season without getting hurt tho.. such a shame

Nah we all know that our boy Silva is no.2

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
am i missing something?

What big player puma player has Puma brought to arsenal, dortmund?

it's strange that just having puma as the new equipment partner shifted the conversation to people drawing full puma sponsored players line up lol.

i don't think that's how these things work.

they could facilitate deals for their sponsored players IF we are interested in any of them but it's not like we're now with puma, so we have to sign a puma player.

and Reus (fragile), if their goal was to have their sponsored athletes in teams they now sponsor... why would they move him, he's already in one of their main teams.

they already have a sponsored athlete here in Donnarumma. they just have to throw more weight behind him, and make him one of their main head. like they did with Reus when they partnered with Dortmund.

we also have a few young stars in the making without exclusive sponsors, they could snatch one or 2 of them and make them commercial star (and i think that's what will happen) ...Conti, Cutrone already wear Puma with the Azzurini (so Azzuri) ... Kessie, same with Ivory Coast ... i read he is a Nike athlete... def not a top figure for nike ... puma could make him one his spearhead, why not?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Reus's injury record make Pato look invincible. Dude's muscles and ankles are fucked + he tore his knee ligaments.

Reus future will probably be similar to Totti's last few years. Play 20 times / season, retire a club legend

Last edited:

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol yeah, puma will get us "their" players because thats exactly how things work in football. We will also change our name to Ac Puma... do i need to mention a new stadium name, if we choose to move from SS?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
So lacazette will be out injured for 4-6 weeks... who arsenal got as their striker in EL now?
May they be knocked the f out

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Have you been drinking? Look, I get it it's a tough time with Silva struggling, but alcohol abuse is not a solution :o

Not but on the real, as good as peak Reus was, he wasn't even close to Messi and Ronaldo.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
or neymar, suarez, aguero, hazard, ozil, sanchez, robben, lewa, kroos, bale...etc etc

i could still name 10 more

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol yeah, puma will get us "their" players because thats exactly how things work in football. We will also change our name to Ac Puma... do i need to mention a new stadium name, if we choose to move from SS?

You didn't hear? Stadio Puma di Milano is what the new stadium will be called.

Last edited:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Best Reus was as good as any... matter of preference/opinion i guess

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Have you been drinking? Look, I get it it's a tough time with Silva struggling, but alcohol abuse is not a solution :o

Not but on the real, as good as peak Reus was, he wasn't even close to Messi and Ronaldo.

he trashed twice cr7 ....and one of that was humiliating defeat

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
probably the best puma

GLovzFe.jpg

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
So lacazette will be out injured for 4-6 weeks... who arsenal got as their striker in EL now?
May they be knocked the f out

Amen

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Also a big fan of this one:

italy-puma-2008-jersey.jpg

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
or neymar, suarez, aguero, hazard, ozil, sanchez, robben, lewa, kroos, bale...etc etc

i could still name 10 more

All true, I just stick to the obvious 2 just because he said he was second best which obviously is completely ridiculous.

Best Reus was as good as any... matter of preference/opinion i guess

No sorry, it's a matter of having eyes and having seen Reus, CR and Messi. Reus was good and might've become even better than he was but CR and Messi are just a notch above most other players of this current era.

Also a big fan of this one:

italy-puma-2008-jersey.jpg

Good choice, I dislike Puma but this is the one lone Puma kit I ever bought because it really looks great. Also felt very nice to wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule