Coppa Italia: Juventus - Milan - 20/03/2012

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
At least Juventini can shut the fuck up about Milan after these last two games, we fucked them with half of our squad and the rest unfit.

I have not bitterness about this especially now that we came back from 1-0 to 2-1, they know that Milan is still a step above Juve and will win the league.

But keep the feelings and emotions down, next Wedensday we've got Barca and they are gonna get fucked.

Birdman79

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gullit, van Basten, Rijkaard, Gattuso, Boatang, Silva, Abate, Baggio, Zidane, Maradona.
At least Juventini can shut the fuck up about Milan after these last two games, we fucked them with half of our squad and the rest unfit.

I have not bitterness about this especially now that we came back from 1-0 to 2-1, they know that Milan is still a step above Juve and will win the league.

But keep the feelings and emotions down, next Wedensday we've got Barca and they are gonna get fucked.

Exactly ,they can keep that second tier title,main thing was we beat them in their house,with half our team missing:lol:.

Last edited:

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
It was a shame we didnt go through but the players had nothing left to give. We simply didnt have enough fit players to finish things off.

We beat them in normal time and it could have gone either way in ET.

For me Amelia should have done better with their winner.

Forza Milan!!!!!!

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Fucking scumbags Juve. Yesterday Muntari, Seedorf and Emanuelson took racial comments from the crowd.

And they even spit on Mexes! Here's a video

If FIGC doesn't do something about this there is something wrong going on with this league.

Last edited:

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
FIGC banned Ibra for 3 games for touching the face of Aronica, so I don't think anything happens to them.

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti
Fucking scumbags Juve. Yesterday Muntari, Seedorf and Emanuelson took racial comments from the crowd.

And they even spit on Mexes! Here's a video

If FIGC doesn't do something about this there is something wrong going on with this league.

Don't expect anything to happen. FIGC are guilty of double standards.

Birdman79

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gullit, van Basten, Rijkaard, Gattuso, Boatang, Silva, Abate, Baggio, Zidane, Maradona.
What do you expect from those trashy fans following a team that hasn't won a major title in almost a decade:lol:.Looks like they let the monkeys out of the zoo.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
MilanDiavolo Twitter
Juventus have been fined 20.000 Euros because of the fans chants against Milan, Allegri fined 5.000E for incidents in the HT

Last edited:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Huh? Fined for chants against milan? What was the offensive chant that got them fined i wonder?!

Shame about not winning this. The fanatical toupee wearing cunt looked like he was genuinely about to cry after lopezs goal and their puny stadium was also in a state of shock. Shame allagri had ruin it all with bringing the 48 year old for sharawwi.:fp:

Next time please play both coppa legs 100% so we dont have to make hard and exhausting comebacks.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Jube fans is bunch of Racists. thats second time this season. They should play in empty stadium next game...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
What/to who did Allegri say?

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jube fans is bunch of Racists. thats second time this season. They should play in empty stadium next game...

Oh yeah i did notice people were booing seedorf all from the start. I wonder how they felt when their biggest legend after wore his shirt.:lol:

They would make a great partnership with the nazio fans.

Bitterness turns people into this. They were the ashtray in the past 5 years in italian football after all.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
yup, bitterness is the perfect way to describe Juve and everyone associated with the club. :rolleyes:

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Bonucci: 'Juve on par with Milan'
By Football Italia staff

Leonardo Bonucci feels Juventus are now joint Scudetto favourites with Milan, but first have to beat Inter “at all costs.”

The Bianconeri are second in Serie A, but knocked the Rossoneri out of the Coppa Italia semi-final 4-3 on aggregate this week.

“I am very happy at this qualification. In the four games that we have played against Milan, we showed that we can keep up the head-to-head,” Bonucci wrote on his official website.

“After all, we beat them twice and drew twice. This must give us strength and belief in our abilities.

“If I always said Milan were the favourites for the Scudetto, then now I can say this: We’re there too!!! And if Milan make a mistake, then we are there.

“As for Sunday night, we have to face Inter, a side I really don’t trust. We’ve got to win at all costs. Of course, at the end of the day may the best team win, as always.”

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce

Birdman79

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Could've been that he was screaming at the assistant referee but i forgot why.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bonucci of all people being happy :fp:

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
Juventus ultras have always been a bunch of racists, the Viking group especially and the Drughi to a large extent.

The Viking are rat scum as they once stole the away banner from the Fossa Dei Leoni at gunpoint in Eindhoven when we played PSV there, those fucks especially came from Italy to do that, they should be thrown into the kookoo house where they can wear straight jackets and jump against the wall all day long... fuckers I hate those passionately.

And the Drughi I despise also, they had a banner after calciopoli when juventus was found guilty with "the means justify the outcome" in Italian on it, in other words they weren't even ashamed but on the contrary glorified the Triade tactics, scudetto at all costs, cheating or not they didn't care... I would go hide into a shithole if Milan did what Juventus did.

Also they don't have any friends at all, everyone in Italy despises them, we have Brescia, and Inter have Lazio and Hellas Verona befriended, Juventus niente big zero, everyone wants them dead and burried.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
the lack of a decent trequartista is costing us atleast 1 goal per game.

Schedule