True Milan fan or NOt

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
congo self ban please

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
1 min .. till nutella never comes back

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
how bout like..5 days?
nutella's can be more :D

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
forget it... forum will go mad ...

they will be screaming

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
its difficult to tell this story but...here goes....

in the late 80's my mother and father were on a honeymoon holiday tour of switzerland and northern italy (alps). skiing, sightseeing, enjoying the local views etc. eventually they ambled their way down from the mountains south to the city of milan. my mother was very beautiful in her youth...a very desirable american woman in the eyes of the italian men. a certain silvio berlusconi was the mayor of this city....you see...this is where things get complicated....you see....at this time my mother and father were as of yet without child. the marriage had been consummated, of course...but. continuing on, one late evening my father and mother where beginning to initiate intercourse, when....quite inexplicably...a shadowy, almost ethereal figure appeared in the room---their room was locked...they were on the 6th floor of the building. the figure immediately grabbed my father on his shoulders...this is...phew..hard.....then the figure forcefully entered my father from the rear. now, bear in mind...my father was simultaneously entering my mother. this mysterious figure flying above the city-scape of milan entered my parents hotel room....penetrated my father, then either manipulated the physiology of him or somehow possessed his body to also penetrate my mother. this......was the night i was conceived. as you can probably infer...the figure was silvio berlusconi.

:lol::lol::lol: Legendary.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
:lol: :lol: :lol: Congo Powers.

Internet Legend. :o I'll tell my grandkids about you. And of course educate them about Silvio.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I supported Vogel with Switzerland in the 2006 WC...and said fuck you Sheva when they met up in the 2nd round.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
stay on topic :o

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
I always choose Milan in FIFA 13.
And it's not only that.
I did chose Milan in Fifa 12 too.

Yeah, I'm THAT hardcore

i choose milan once in 1998 video game.

I supported Vogel with Switzerland in the 2006 WC...and said fuck you Sheva when they met up in the 2nd round.

lightweight.
i supported romario against maldini, baresi, albertini, costacurta, massaro..

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Have you been to the san siro?

Do you watch every game?

Do you get happy when milan players succeed with their national team, regardless of team?

Do you understand pirlo was our most influential player during the ancelotti era?

Do you think Ibra doesn't hold sheva's jock strap?

Do you believe Galliani had sex with naomi campbell?

Yes

No

Errr depends on the NT tbh.

Ja

Zoltan is fodder compared to Sheva tbh.

:thumbsup: