The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Mods.. please ban dcfcfan during period of hard matches..

no need for pussy mentality here

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
been saying it for months, but if wolves indeed offered 35 million for the insta star, they could have used that money to get a midfielder and a LW.

and take the loss?

very good business indeed

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Proud we'll be in Arsenalt Fan TV. We need to give the world the best one yet!

Italian fan tv will be working with arsenal fan tv so it ll be interesting :D

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Mirabelli looked little disappointed when Arsenal came out [Sky]. Peasant.

It's a good draw, confidence is up in this moment and the fixture list for the next month needs no motivating for. Bring it on.

We will definitely not lack motivation, but for how many matches in a row can our best 11 play? Roma, in form lazio, inter and arsenal within 2 weeks?. Daamn

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
We will definitely not lack motivation, but for how many matches in a row can our best 11 play? Roma, in form lazio, inter and arsenal within 2 weeks?. Daamn

Everyone will be motivated to play and show their worth now. If we survive the next month of fixtures - we can then handle what will be left of the season.

Huge month ahead for the lads, Rino and the club as a whole.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
what loss? 3 million?

they were lucky someone even offered anything close to that for this fraud

no way that rumour was true

Silva is the type of player you make profit on

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
'Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.' :safro:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Fabio Borini:

Left wing: 8 appearances, 1 assist

Right wing: 3 appearances, 1 goal

Right wing-back: 1 appearance

Left back: 3 appearances, 3 assists

Right back: 6 appearances, 2 assists

Substitute: 7 appearances, 2 goals

Everywhere.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
good job dumb and dumber for not adding a single player during the january market, some depth would have been key for the upcoming fixtures.

:thumbsup: Luckily Borini and Monto do well so far but Deu alone would have eased the depth issues a lot.

So our next fixtures are Roma, Lazio, Inter, Arsenal, Genoa and then Arsenal again. I honestly dk if we can keep our morale up till the 1st leg against them. Hopefully we don't get rekt and i'm wrong

If we manage to get good results in the first 4 matches Genoa will probably destroy us.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
well first we need to focus on next 3 games in itally...
if we gonna lose against roma and other teams gonna win then we will be out from top4 and we can focus on everything else than SA

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Huge games coming up.. I dunno what will happen but we need to believe and be ready.. Forza Milan ..

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
too much pussy mentality ... We'll beat the shit out of them .

Forza

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

7, in all competitions this season :)

Are you sure?
robot-lucy-orangutan-H4zeDO4ocDYqY

Last edited:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
So our next fixtures are Roma, Lazio, Inter, Arsenal, Genoa and then Arsenal again. I honestly dk if we can keep our morale up till the 1st leg against them. Hopefully we don't get rekt and i'm wrong

Awesome games, great opportunity for glorious wins. Our boys can definitely make it happen.

guys we got this, stop with the beta mentality

:thumbsup:

Fabio Borini:

Left wing: 8 appearances, 1 assist

Right wing: 3 appearances, 1 goal

Right wing-back: 1 appearance

Left back: 3 appearances, 3 assists

Right back: 6 appearances, 2 assists

Substitute: 7 appearances, 2 goals

Everywhere.

Italian goat. Watch him ripen and by age 35 become the most dangerous player in the entire league.

too much pussy mentality ... We'll beat the shit out of them .

Forza

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

People these days have too low testosterone levels which in turn makes them soft :o

David Ninan

Primavera
Reaction score
In general u r right and they r pretty stacked, but it depends, who ll become next Bayern coach. I think Heynckes wont continue and Tuchel ll become his successor (Hopp categorically ruled out any transfer of Nagelsmann before 2019, then he has 10m€ clause) and Tuchel would surely play different than Heynckes.

He would prob put Martinez back as CB and installing a passing general like Thiago in front of the defense and Meyer is also playing that role, but he would just be BU and Rudy could also play that role..if necessary, they could sell Rudy for him though. I think Tuchel would prob like Meyer. I wouldnt mind getting another player from Schalke on a Bosman, but the uproar in Germany would surely be huge..Schalke crying all over the place how Bayern r destroying them and how bad and evil they r trying to distract from their own incompetence and the media ll all be on their side. I dont give a feck, but Rummenigge & Co. prob do. I really dont know and I think its maybe 50/50 or less..more interesting for me is, if they have already wrapped up Tuchel or not. Vidal ll get sold IMO.

Now the German talents part. Its in general tough to get the big German talents. A lot of them r smart and planning their careers very carefully and putting clauses in their contracts (except Bayern never do and same for Dortmund since Götze, Schalke rarely). There is always a right time to get them and in most cases u have to wait for years. Dortmund and Leipzig have huge egos trying everything not to sell and Schalke and Leverkusen also very stubborn to sell their talents, but here its sometimes just a matter of money.

Leverkusen:
Leno and Tah (unlikely) r both gettable due to clauses..Bellarabi, maybe Wendell, but Brandt, Bailey, Havertz & Henrichs no chance for Milan.

Schalke
Meyer, Kehrer (2019) and Nastasic (2019) gettable..McKennie and Harit no chance

The other German clubs r mostly more open to sell, if the money is right, but Germans in general fight for their talents and the players prefer to develop in peace and then mostly going to an elite club..its not Portugal or the Netherlands, where they cant wait to jump clubs at the 1st good offer. Most of them dream of Bayern, Barca, Real and EPL, so not easy for an Italian club to convince them..most wont be interested, as the Serie A is not very popular in Germany.

So what's going to happen with Sanches and Tolliso? I think it's better to have Heynckes than Tuchel.

Would love Meyer at Milan though. But I don't think it would happen.

Also Julian Brandt to Bayern is done, right?

Reaction score
Looking back, it's tough to not wonder what could have been had we had a proper fitness coach and a tactician who stuck with a 4-3-3 like all of pre-season. Also we basically wasted 100 million euros over the summer where if we had spent it on two quality players we could have really hit the ground running. 25 million for conti basically unused since he has been out all season, 40 for Silva, 25 for Kalinic, and 15 for Musacchio although I think if we become a top team next year we will need a quality 3rd center back so he wasn't a waste. But man for 90 million euros we could have tried to snag a real lw and another cm.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looks like the next month will judge Gattuso's long term future at the club. Let's see how he does up against this tough string of opponents. Roma, Lazio, Inter, Arsenal.

Reaction score
I am really excited for this next summer though. Imagine selling Donna for 60 million euros and replacing him with Reina which also reduces our wage bell. We then sell Kalinic and Silva and lets assume we only get 55 back. Thats already 110 million to spend with a substantial amount of wages to boot to spend. Bring in Dzeko, Cavani or some striker who can be our 25 goal man (maybe even Balotelli for free), a pacey LW, another 2 cms, one world class and one good rotational player like Badelj and a sub left back and I'd say we have a quality team again.
For example, Balotelli, Reus, Modric, Badelj, Strinic, Reina (we could easily have this type of window and have money left over.
Or Dzeko, Depay, Vidal, Badelj, Strinic, Reina.
In terms of attracting players a lot of it depends on Cl but I think its pretty clear we will have some money to spend between outgoing players and funds. Especially if we choose to monetize Donnarumma which I am not entirely against.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looking back, it's tough to not wonder what could have been had we had a proper fitness coach and a tactician who stuck with a 4-3-3 like all of pre-season. Also we basically wasted 100 million euros over the summer where if we had spent it on two quality players we could have really hit the ground running. 25 million for conti basically unused since he has been out all season, 40 for Silva, 25 for Kalinic, and 15 for Musacchio although I think if we become a top team next year we will need a quality 3rd center back so he wasn't a waste. But man for 90 million euros we could have tried to snag a real lw and another cm.

Not to mention Mirabelli lucked into Cutrone. He wanted to send him on loan to Crotone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule