The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
OT5UIKB.png

Ooooooooohhh shit, is homeboy is rocking a Ghost in the Shell t-shirt???????????????????????? Yoooooooooooooooo

460.gif

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
What was berlusconi’s condition before the sale?

The operation cost nearly 1b including fund to invest in the squad (a big part of this money is still available).

Li can’t sell players to pay the loan. If a sale occur the same money will be used to invest in the squad to maintain the overall squad value.

The alleged problem with Li is about capital increase, he has to guarantee money for this purpose.

And Elliott will never take over, Li (or whoever is behind him) will sell way before they lose all their shares for just 300m.

All money thus far is from high interest loans and now more loans with a greater rates of interest are being talked about. The true value of the squad will remain modest until we're back in the top 4.

How can there be stability with constant talk about refinancing/investment being required and the real possibility of the club being sold again. The sponsors have all been sub par up to this point.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
anime thread bought the club and look what happens

thanks alot jammin

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
All money thus far is from high interest loans and now more loans with a greater rate of interest are being talked about. The true value of the squad will remain modest until we're back in the top 4.

Just 1 loan man.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I'll admit I would have never thought Allegri would have gone on to have the success he has since he left Milan. Especially the way he ended things here.

The Juve $h!telegr! got from Conte could have autopiloted its way to the scudetto.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
The Juve $h!telegr! got from Conte could have autopiloted its way to the scudetto.

this. I'm not certain how people say Serie A is such shit and is continuously on the decline and in the same breath praise allegri for "what he's accomplished at jube"

What has he accomplished at Jube in a league that's getting more and more shit every season? imo, his job's just becoming easier. not that he was skillful at it at all.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
are u ******ed?

Ooooooooohhh shit, is homeboy is rocking a Ghost in the Shell t-shirt???????????????????????? Yoooooooooooooooo

460.gif

wow nice anime taste yonghong

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this. I'm not certain how people say Serie A is such shit and is continuously on the decline and in the same breath praise allegri for "what he's accomplished at jube"

What has he accomplished at Jube in a league that's getting more and more shit every season? imo, his job's just becoming easier. not that he was skillful at it at all.

If you are referring to my comment and I have never said Serie A is on the decline and Allegri has made it to 2 UCL finals while continuing to win scudettos. Still a pretty impressive job. People saying that he has it easy because he inherited Conte's team is a lazy remark.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
allegri is only being praised for his work in the UCL, winning domestic titles with this juve team doesn't mean shit.

TBH, I do think he has been very fortunate at times in his juve CL run...easy/easier draws, scraping through ties undeservedly like monaco in 2015 and spurs, but luck plays a part in the CL.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maybe you are the original congo after all.

because only the original congo wouldnt realise the stupidity of what you just said.

berlusconi-sorridente-318.jpg

attacked like this? just another example of anti-italian bias

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you are referring to my comment and I have never said Serie A is on the decline and Allegri has made it to 2 UCL finals while continuing to win scudettos. Still a pretty impressive job. People saying that he has it easy because he inherited Conte's team is a lazy remark.

Yep. :thumbsup:

Benitez is the prime example of why that's not true.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
you cannot compare the state of the league and the teams benitez and allegri inherited

allegri is backed by the best management in football, benitez was given an inter side who had the last bit of them squeezed out by mourinho with no improvements...+ that milan side that won the scudetto with allegri is much better than any side that has "competed" in the past 6 seasons.

napoli are a good team and tbh if they didn't have a weak dork as a coach, would probably be able to win it.

sarri's teams will always crumble, no matter the club he's at. he's weak and always looks for excuses, and that reflects on his team.

and before some clueless sarri fanboy comes out with the money excuse.....wolfsburg, atletico madrid, monaco, montpelier, dortmund x2 and even leicester all did it

Last edited:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you cannot compare the state of the league and the teams benitez and allegri inherited

allegri is backed by the best management in football, benitez was given an inter side who had the last bit of them squeezed out by mourinho with no improvements...+ that milan side that won the scudetto with allegri is much better than any side that has "competed" in the past 6 seasons.

napoli are a good team and tbh if they didn't have a weak dork as a coach, would probably be able to win it.

sarri's teams will always crumble, no matter the club he's at. he's weak and always looks for excuses, and that reflects on his team.

and before some clueless sarri fanboy comes out with the money excuse.....wolfsburg, atletico madrid, monaco, montpelier, dortmund x2 and even leicester all did it

Agree.

And I was referring to Benitez when he took over Real Madrid.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Agree.

And I was referring to Benitez when he took over Real Madrid.

I think with that was the players not respecting him at all, they wanted him gone within weeks.

tbh I never understood the disrespect benitez receives from general football fans, the man has achieved magnificent results in his career.

winning la liga twice with a club that's not barca or madrid....2 CL finals with liverpool, 2 EL cups and so on.

his liverpool side from 2004-2009 was a nightmare for clubs

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think with that was the players not respecting him at all, they wanted him gone within weeks.

tbh I never understood the disrespect benitez receives from general football fans, the man has achieved magnificent results in his career.

winning la liga twice with a club that's not barca or madrid....2 CL finals with liverpool, 2 EL cups and so on.

his liverpool side from 2004-2009 was a nightmare for clubs

That comes into play with what goes into coaching, where getting your team behind you is just as important as the tactics.

Allegri accomplished it despite the players hating him when he first got there.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
anime thread bought the club and look what happens

thanks alot jammin

Anime 1 - 07-06-2007, 15:11 after CL win
Anime 2 - 08-12-2013, 19:47 after last time we got CL ticket

:monto:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
That comes into play with what goes into coaching, where getting your team behind you is just as important as the tactics.

Allegri accomplished it despite the players hating him when he first got there.

juventus have a soldier mentality, they don't really have the prima donna atmosphere real madrid have.

allegri wasn't hated when he first arrived at juve, if he was they wouldn't have turned around his bad start.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
juventus have a soldier mentality, they don't really have the prima donna atmosphere real madrid have.

allegri wasn't hated when he first arrived at juve, if he was they wouldn't have turned around his bad start.

Soldiers?:fp:

U want some knee pads bro?

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
God no. Dont want simeone in jube. Allegri is easily the best coach in italy ans possibly top 5 in the world. He is better than poopy pep for sure.
Ancelotti, jupp heynecks and allegri are the best coaches in the world right now. Klopp and conte complete the top 5.

Ancelotti is as outdated as Jose Mourinho, currently has no club and was sacked after 2 horrible months in which he completely managed to destroy fucking Bayern Munich.

Conte won only one knockout round in CL in his whole carreer (vs CELTIC).

Allegri and Klopp... lol

Only one valid from that pathetic list is Jupp, and he only had to come back from retirement to clean Carlo's mess. He's retiring again at the end of this season.

Pls stop watching football and kneel before PepGOAT.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
azzurri, what a bunch of overrated and overhyped players :fp:

and that guy chiesa, which many people want him in milan ... i'm still waiting to see why the hell is he "next big thing" and what's that much special about him. :fp:
i understand that everyone can have bad day but is it possible that out of cca 15 games, i always pick the one when he was awful

imo let's say biglia and leo were fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule