People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
5c0d84f10923d64e1205455ff3fc3cf4.jpg

:lol:

The gift that keeps on givin :proud:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
No no this is where you’ve got it all wrong. Mirabelli would’ve sold Bonucci to Juve for 35m, used those funds to sign Morata. While Chelsea used those funds to sign Higuain & Caldara

:lol::lol::lol: true!!

Legio IV GrintaBoyz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Who's going to be our captain now? People are saying Jack and Alessio but consistency isn't the main thing that determines captaincy quality. They don't come off as guys who can order or encourage the team effectively. Biglia? Monty as deputy?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Who's going to be our captain now? People are saying Jack and Alessio but consistency isn't the main thing that determines captaincy quality. They don't come off as guys who can order or encourage the team effectively. Biglia? Monty as deputy?

Bona and Zapata/Roma deputies.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
choosing next capitano will be tricky

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Honestly in terms of leadership, Biglia is the right man for the job. Problem is, he hasn’t been here long enough and quite frankly his performances for Milan haven’t really been captains material. We need someone who leads by example on and off the pitch, Romagnoli can definitely lead on the pitch but off the pitch I’m not so sure. I feel like Romagnoli is the standout candidate strictly because he’s our best player.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fuck Bona, i dont want him to start. Give Alessio the armband.

Before jumping the gun you’ll need to see the relationship with the group.

Is Romagnoli being looked at as a leader in the dressing room?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Until such time a captain presents himself... I say carry 2 giant banners with Franco's & Maldini's faces... along with the words: O Capitano! Mio Capitano!

Legio IV GrintaBoyz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Honestly in terms of leadership, Biglia is the right man for the job. Problem is, he hasn’t been here long enough and quite frankly his performances for Milan haven’t really been captains material. We need someone who leads by example on and off the pitch, Romagnoli can definitely lead on the pitch but off the pitch I’m not so sure. I feel like Romagnoli is the standout candidate strictly because he’s our best player.

I have a feeling Biglia/Monty will be our only choices since they have at least as much influence as the others but much more experience.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Montolivo will barely play...if he's still around that is.

Romagnoli is the best candidate...but I guess Bonaventura makes sense from an experience pov...especially if we end up not signing a CM.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Knew Leonardo was going to sleep in, wake up Leo!

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
romagnoli looks like badass and i think that he's totally captain material :o
he's here for long time, regular startet, one of the best italian CB, almost 24yo... it's perfect time to introduce him as captain, he has that in his blood :o

but i feel that gatusso could give armband to biglia.
kind of logic but since i can't see him next year in milan, it will be idiotic to give him armband, we can't change our captains every year. :rolleyes:

imagine wanting pato back in 2018 :lol:

rozimilan

Primavera
Reaction score
Wow, after a monstrous Chinese-saga we're coming back with a boom! :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see Higuain in red and black.

Btw, haven't really seen Caldara, only against us.. Why is he so hyped? Can he live up to the expectations (NT starter with Our Ale for the next years)?

Btw2, theoretically Bonucci's a good defender, however he showed nothing special in his short stint with us. His longballs were horrible and he made super silly mistakes. I do not regret his departure, I think our defense could be better without him (with time, of course).

Forza Milan! :star::star:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Really curious to see if Leo thinks Paqueta can be our LCM alla Seedorf. I haven't seen him play ever and I want SMS for that role but we can't get him this year. I want to know if Paqueta is just a flash in the pan or the real deal. Anyone knows?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

If yr still sticking with this... I must insist you prefix it with the word 'true'. Otherwise I'll start calling you "Inbetweener"

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Really curious to see if Leo thinks Paqueta can be our LCM alla Seedorf. I haven't seen him play ever and I want SMS for that role but we can't get him this year. I want to know if Paqueta is just a flash in the pan or the real deal. Anyone knows?

Chelsea asked Lazio to name their price for SMS.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Not even joking here but Caldara is better than Bonucci for the way our team sets up. Bonucci was exposed hard last season for us and was skinned many times by mediocre attackers and raped by Immobile more than once. Good riddance.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Wow, after a monstrous Chinese-saga we're coming back with a boom! :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see Higuain in red and black.

Btw, haven't really seen Caldara, only against us.. Why is he so hyped? Can he live up to the expectations (NT starter with Our Ale for the next years)?

Btw2, theoretically Bonucci's a good defender, however he showed nothing special in his short stint with us. His longballs were horrible and he made super silly mistakes. I do not regret his departure, I think our defense could be better without him (with time, of course).

Forza Milan! :star::star:

Caldara's the real deal. Ladri are going to regret this transfer for decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule