Galliani's words

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Just thought i should post this..it is from the official Milan website:

MILAN - Adriano Galliani on Sheva: 'Andriy is a champion who has a different way of playing from his team-mates: he has not come up through our system, but he has the Milan patent in his DNA. He has shown hard proof of this. Just for the record, Milan will make sure his career ends here, just as we have done with Maldini and Costacurta, who will decide when they want to stop and join the technical staff or management of the club. Carlo Ancelotti's excellent results have shown that a Milan coach must be one of the former players because since the time Berlusconi brought in Sacchi nothing has changed: our aim is to play well. Therefore, learning Arrigo's lesson has propheted the modern Milan and Carlo can teach it with greater knowledge, having played under him. In the same way, those who play under Ancelotti can one day become his successor.'

Well..he has made some points..i hope he is right about Billy and Paolo joining the technical staff..they'd be great idols for the youngsters to look up to and are of course very familiar with Milan...

Though..Galliani's ideology is that we must have a coach who was formerly a Milan player? Heh..i say..make Billy the assistant manager! Tassoti is great but he seems like a softie..Billy has all the fearsome grit and determination that he is better able to transcend some urgency to the players than Tassoti...

mikez sheva7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
That's the thing you gotta love about Milan, Berlusconi, and Galliani. They don't let go of the players who are the heart and soul of the team.
FORZA MILAN

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Just another point to add..Galliani is quitting as the president of the Italian Football Commitee or whatever it's called..i guess that is further prove that he wishes to devote more time to handling Milan..which i feel is most welcome...

Besides..Galliani should be at every Milan match..just so that he can get a little more focused on our team and from there make wise decisions on the transfer market..which i'm sure he is more than capable of (Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Rino, Pippo, JDT, Seedorf, Simic, Cafu...)

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
When I read this stuff I just wanna keep reading it again, again and again :proud: It's like poetry to my eyes!
I can say no more, talk no more, thank you Galliani ...

FORZA SHEVA!!!

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Yeah, such nice things only find place in Milan...Look at Roma how they treat their "legends"; Cafu and Aldair...

Milan - One big happy family! :tongue:

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pity though..we hardly ever get to read any statements made by Leo..he is after Vice-President as well..together with Galliani..but never seems to say anything about Milan..at least not publicly..well that is the Leo we know...;)

Taulant

subliminal
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RUI COSTA & all milan players
All pleasure to Berlusconi he is the man. I just can't understand why people in Italy don't like him and only got critics for him.

Taulant

subliminal
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RUI COSTA & all milan players
r4gs I think your good and brilliant person man.
U know why I'm saying that because you answer to my question.
Your just like Berlusconi man.
He answer to all.

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
r4gs said:
Just another point to add..Galliani is quitting as the president of the Italian Football Commitee or whatever it's called..i guess that is further prove that he wishes to devote more time to handling Milan..which i feel is most welcome...

Is it true??? i never heard this news about galliani quitting the job...

Well done galliani... at last you realize that ac milan is more important than the serie-a itself... serie-a is always juve and juve... :o

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yes i read it myself..can't remember where it was..but i did recall reading it...

Anyway..i agree that Galliani should hand the presidency of the Italian Football Association or whatever it's called to someone else..he has his own club to run...;)

BUALI 6

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA
Galliani and Berlusconi are the right men in the right place........

just remember guys what berlusconi said when he take milan he said:"when any body want to talk about Italy will talk about just three things Mafia,Pizza and AC MILAN"

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
r4gs said:
Pity though..we hardly ever get to read any statements made by Leo..he is after Vice-President as well..together with Galliani..but never seems to say anything about Milan..at least not publicly..well that is the Leo we know...;)

He had a fair amount to say during the short signing of Kaka. I think that he's really only going to be talking a lot to the press when it's something dealing with South America.

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
But isn't Leo vice-president as well? It'd be puzzling if he only deals with South American..and specifically..Brasilian affairs...

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
maybe do u mean Leonardo, Ex Milan player, im not sure but hes brazilian and should know about brazilian teams and players, hes the connection from Italy to south America as like scout or somewhat else, im not sure...

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Leo??? he is a in italian its called: Assistente Vice Presidente Vicario e Amm. Delegato... but not the vice-president of the whole AC Milan management...
1. Presidente: Dott. Silvio Berlusconi
2. Vice Presidente Vicario e Amm. Delegato: Adriano Galliani
3. Vice Presidente: Paolo Berlusconi
4. Vice Presidente: Gianni Nardi
5. Consigliere: Leandro Cantamessa
....etc
go there to check out Milan staff------> http://www.acmilan.com/MostraInfo.asp?id_info=18925

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yes well..he is in effect the assistant to Galliani..and he is a vice-president..though not in the formal sense...

Schedule