Milan Derby

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
*rossonera* said:
Kyara said:
I think Vieri deserves a serious ban for what he did to Maldini!! And by the way, he did it before also to Nesta but thank God nothing happened!!

everyone involved said it was unintentional both times. :head: i don't think so! these elbow/fist checks into the face seem to be all the rage nowadays, just yesterday i had the displeasure to see one during the hsv-bvb match... :rolleyes: in an incident like that i want to see the attacker yellow/red-carded, the ref is obliged to protect the players - from each other and from themselves... :rolleyes:
I don't know all the football rules but I don't think that these "flying elbows" are considered to be fouls and/or bookable offenses. That's why they keep doing it, don't they?? :rolleyes: :head:

Rex

Reaction score
Looking moron Cordoba's face was making me would like to punch him after what he did to Serginho... :mad:

As I said before, If we win this derby, all Merda public can't complain.

Super Pippo blasted in the back of the net...and thanks to all players that should be given much credit to. :)

Forza MILAN!! :devil:

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I only got to watch the first half, and from what I saw, Milan completely dominated... BTW guys, has anyone seen that new movie "How Sheva Got His Groove Back"? :devil2:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
:star: PIPPO :star:

:star: SHEVA :star:

:star: NESTA :star:

:star: RUI :star:

MALDINI :proud:

FORZA MAGICO MILAN

DERBY DELLA MADONINNA........ :star: ROSSONERI :star:

Reaction score
Just to say: We are the best!!!!!!

This is a picture from one caffe bar in Zenica where we was watched game Milan vs. another club from Milano.....
point08.jpg

I don't know do I can put this picture here??? Is this ilegal....I hope not :rolleyes:

Congratulations from Zenica fans for all Milan fans ande Milan players :beer:

PS. Owner of this bar is fan of another club in Milan :rolleyes: Sad isn' it???? :devil:

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Well i have theories to explain the behaviour of some of them stupido Nerazzuro!

Vieri - Grew up in Australia, which explains his competitiveness (which cost Maldini a broken nose) also his natural aptitude for goofyness can also explain that :D

Cordoba - Born n' raised in Medellin (which is officially the most dangerous city on Earth - with murderers, rapists and drug dealers running around everywhere) so he would have to be tough as a youngster to grow up unscathed from his city... which can explain his dangerous and tough guy attitude which he used to 'hurt' serginho..

However, i cannot explain why Materazzi is such a jackass.. i do not know much about this guy, but now i think he is just an untalented, frustrated idioto :D

fbvanBasten

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Poor Maldini....can he extend his record playing in Europe and in serie A?
God have to punish Vieri for what he has done to our beloved captain.

kharrazian

Primavera
Reaction score
I have a historical question.When was the last time Milan could beat Inter two times in one season?

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
juninho-paulista said:
Well i have theories to explain the behaviour of some of them stupido Nerazzuro!

Vieri - Grew up in Australia, which explains his competitiveness (which cost Maldini a broken nose) also his natural aptitude for goofyness can also explain that :D

Cordoba - Born n' raised in Medellin (which is officially the most dangerous city on Earth - with murderers, rapists and drug dealers running around everywhere) so he would have to be tough as a youngster to grow up unscathed from his city... which can explain his dangerous and tough guy attitude which he used to 'hurt' serginho..

However, i cannot explain why Materazzi is such a jackass.. i do not know much about this guy, but now i think he is just an untalented, frustrated idioto :D

Materazzi is frustrated by his likeness to that Lurch dude from the Munsters or whatever it was called. And with Vieri elbowing that's terrible but didn't everyone say it was an accident? just to be annoyingly fair. :devil2:

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ok i just read this on the Milan site:

MATERAZZI: 'I behaved badly towards Sheva'
04/14/2003 09:17

Contacted live during Italia 1 'Controcampo' TV debate, Inter defender Marco Materazzi apologized to Shevchenko for his bad foul during the derby: 'I immediately apologized on the pitch, also to the team-mates, but now I do it again publicly. You can happen to lose your head. After watching the hightlights on TV, I say I had to be sent-off.'

I have to say it takes a man to admit something like that :o

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
kharrazian said:
I have a historical question.When was the last time Milan could beat Inter two times in one season?
for sure i remember 1987/1988, i can't remember later on ...

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
*rossonera* said:
unrossonero said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :( ... noooo, never ever speak before a derby

this rule does not pertain to me as i'm not superstitious! :tongue:
now just calm down, will ya?? good. :)

and yes, i will take the blame if necessary but the necessity will not arise.

trust me. :devil2:

:dance: just speak whenever and for ever and let your wonderful voice spread.
sorry i wanted to put a kneeing emoticon to resemble my humble apologies to you but couldn't find one here
:devil2:

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
mad4milan said:
I don't know all the football rules but I don't think that these "flying elbows" are considered to be fouls and/or bookable offenses. That's why they keep doing it, don't they?? :rolleyes: :head:

well, i guess elbowing *can* be an infraction and bookable - the key word here is *intent*. and intent is hard to prove when all you have is your own judgment or that of a linesman, and no slowmotion replay... i watched the replay last night and would give bobo the benefit of the doubt...

what annoys me is the recent frequency of these incidents - totti apparently has started a trend with his foul on keown during the arsenal-roma CL match, a trend that does not only find plenty of imitators on the rough boys side but also seems to inspire our most notorious diving divas to take their acting to a higher level, see van nistelooy's embarrassing clutch-face-with-both-hands-and-pretend-it's-been-turned-into-mashed-potatoes show during the match vs. real. :rolleyes:

as long as there's a chance to get away with it it will be done. and i don't know if banning *lifting elbows to shoulder/head level when tackling* is a solution, it might just complicate matters more...

Maldini3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Old Man
kharrazian said:
TWO DERBIES WON WITHIN THE SAME SEASON, IT HASN'T HAPPENED SINCE...
04/14/2003 12:25

MILAN - Milan won 1-0 both the Serie A derby games against Inter. The Rossoneri edged their city rivals also last September 1 in the charity game to raise funds for the victims of the Linate aircrash tragedy.
Milan haven't been successful in both Serie A derbies since the season 1993-94, as they won 2-1 both the first- and the second-leg tie (respectively through goals from Panucci and Papin, and a Bergomi's own goal before Massaro's winner).

:devil2: :rolleyes: Since 1994?How could those Merdas be so lucky? :D But from now on : twice each year! :devil3:

Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kharrazian said:

In 1993/94 - great season for Milan - nobody defeated them... :devil3:

I didn't see the match because I was at a camp this weekend, but I wrote an SMS to one of my friends (Actually an Inter fan :rocketki:), but I told him to keep an update on the match for me... :)
The big problem was that I never got a message from him... why?

BECAUSE MILAN TRASHED THEM!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:
FORZA MILAN!!!

Does anyone have a clip of the highlights or just the goal in the derby - if yes, please gimme a link to it ;)

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk said:
kharrazian said:

In 1993/94 - great season for Milan - nobody defeated them... :devil3:

I didn't see the match because I was at a camp this weekend, but I wrote an SMS to one of my friends (Actually an Inter fan :rocketki:), but I told him to keep an update on the match for me... :)
The big problem was that I never got a message from him... why?

BECAUSE MILAN TRASHED THEM!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:
FORZA MILAN!!!

Does anyone have a clip of the highlights or just the goal in the derby - if yes, please gimme a link to it ;)

Yes i've alredy posted the goal but here it is again;)

0-1 by Fillipo INZAGHI

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
okay although the match between milan and ajax hasn't begun yet, i know milan will get qualified.

so let's get this thread active again here,let's talk 'bout the next match against inter in the semi-final!!!!! :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

BEAT INTER 4 TIMES A SEASON!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
WE can do it! isnt it going to be just like having two home games? Except one counts for away goals? hmm that could be annoying.

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
inter can bring vieri, ronaldo, beckham, figo, pele, maradona, v.nistelrooy... but Nesta and Maldini will keep them without ball!!! MILAN will repeat once again 0-6!!! I know inter can't be as lucky as on Mestalla once again, cause AC MILAN will break them...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.