The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 09-10-2009, 19:23   #21
Australiano1980
#CommunismKills

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario

in my opinion, mazzari is the best choice or gasperini.
spalletti 3th option.
Australiano1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 19:49   #22
ladro
AC Milan Icon

Yeah well spaletti is the only one ''available''. Gasperini wont go anywhere for a long time and mazzari just took over napoli
ladro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 20:00   #23
Australiano1980
#CommunismKills

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario

yeah.. and this is sad.
But good for Leo, he deserves a chance with a squad in more conditions.
Australiano1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 00:39   #24
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta

Guus Hiddink or Frank Rijkaard would be great solutions. I don't like Spalleti a lot because he always chose the same players like Taddei & Perrotta even when they sucked big time. I want a coach who dares to play attacking football and prefers to give youth a chance. Spalletti doesn't fit that profile for me.
Sheva0172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 00:39   #25
DSM
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australiano1980 View Post
yeah.. and this is sad.
But good for Leo, he deserves a chance with a squad in more conditions.
He certainly does.
DSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:06   #26
N3d0
Allegri al Massimo

Fav. Players: Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheva0172 View Post
I want a coach who dares to play attacking football and prefers to give youth a chance. Spalletti doesn't fit that profile for me.
Never gonna happen in Serie A. We all know that their main flaw was always rock solid defense. Moanin'hoe tried 4-3-3 and failed.

Like the idea of Hiddink, and unlike Spaletti, could be appointed in January if Leo gets fired.
N3d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:15   #27
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta

Yeah, but don't forget he is preparing Russia for the World Cup and there are rumours after the WC he will be appointed as the technical manager of Chelsea.. He has a great bond (bag of moneeeeey) with Abramovich
Sheva0172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 08:02   #28
SixOneFive
Long Live Don Silvio

Fav. Players: Peyton fucking Manning, Tom Hanks, Kendrick Lamar, Alvin Kamara

Little excerpt from an article on Goal.com about who should be the next Italian NT coach...

Quote:
Firstly, lets consider the coaches who are currently in-between jobs. The name that springs to mind immediately is former Roma coach Luciano Spalletti. The 50-year-old has the experience and perhaps more importantly, he would bring with him a bold and very progressive tactical approach. Spalletti is actually much more of a pragmatist than he is ever given credit for but he does have a history of employing a fluid and highly adventurous attacking system that would surely inspire the new generation of Italian talent that will be trying to stamp their mark on the team. Furthermore, Spalletti has been adored and respected wherever he has been and is an unflappable and dignified performer in front of the camera and the microphone. One drawback could be the recent rumours that the 50-year-old former Empoli midfielder has already agreed to take over at Milan next summer.

Signature
SixOneFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 09:06   #29
Bunga_M
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixOneFive View Post
Little excerpt from an article on Goal.com about who should be the next Italian NT coach...
Quote:
Firstly, lets consider the coaches who are currently in-between jobs. The name that springs to mind immediately is former Roma coach Luciano Spalletti. The 50-year-old has the experience and perhaps more importantly, he would bring with him a bold and very progressive tactical approach. Spalletti is actually much more of a pragmatist than he is ever given credit for but he does have a history of employing a fluid and highly adventurous attacking system that would surely inspire the new generation of Italian talent that will be trying to stamp their mark on the team. Furthermore, Spalletti has been adored and respected wherever he has been and is an unflappable and dignified performer in front of the camera and the microphone. One drawback could be the recent rumours that the 50-year-old former Empoli midfielder has already agreed to take over at Milan next summer.
so many +++ regarding Luciano Spaletti, if this what Italy NT and Milan management are looking for, I sure hope it paid off. Personally i,m half sold with this GOAL.com rumour.
Bunga_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 09:42   #30
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

As much as I adore Spalletti and have wanted him to coach Milan there is nothing he could do more with this crop of players than Leonardo can. Even if we have intentions of signing him next season it would be pointless as the system he plays requires players of different characteristics, and we are all aware of our recent transfer policies...

Signature

"You cannot buy football, you construct it." - Arrigo Sacchi.
acerвιc wιт is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 10:03   #31
Bunga_M
Primavera Player

i would not worried that much, with usually a new coach come a new player. Looking at his Roma, he could bring Perotta or maybe somebody like Krasic for that bit injection of pace.
Old 14-10-2009, 10:34   #32
punisher
RNB everyday malakia

Fav. Players: sheva ibra balo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunga_M View Post
i would not worried that much, with usually a new coach come a new player. Looking at his Roma, he could bring Perotta or maybe somebody like Krasic for that bit injection of pace.
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL MATE???

did you say perotta?

Signature
By Thenebra

I guess this is how Li presented our projected revenue to UEFA

6+7+1=30
punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 10:46   #33
Bunga_M
Primavera Player

Champion

Just messing with the youth department in here, Ha
Old 13-05-2014, 14:21   #34
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Yet again, Spalletti seems favourite for the Milan job.

http://football-italia.net/49117/gal...tact-spalletti

He was my first choice when Ancelotti left, and I think I still favour him significantly if we are changing coaches in the Summer. I'd certainly go with Spalletti than with Inzaghi (can't burn yet another young coach) or Donadoni (Spalletti is a better tactician). Montella perhaps would be an equally good choice.

Spalletti's Roma used to play excellent football with an innovative tactic (in a 4-6-0 formation, as everyone called it back then) and probably overachieved with respect to the quality of their squad. He likes technical players a lot - Pizarro thrived in that team - and one can expect at most 1 DM in his formation.

Michael Cox had rated them #5 in his list of the teams of last decade - http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/03/...e-5-roma-2007/

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2014, 14:32   #35
Mario
AC Milan Icon

Yes ples.
I agree with Necro, and it's also worth mentioning that Spalletti isn't a yes man - he already rejected us in 2008 when B&B wanted him to replace Carlo.
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2014, 14:47   #36
joyrider
Il Moderati

He should use congos scalp oil.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2014, 16:25   #37
bacon d'or
AC Milan Icon

his stint in roma proves that he can work in a team with modest squad

that's why g loves him and he's free

Signature
bacon d'or is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2014, 17:07   #38
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon d'or View Post
his stint in roma proves that he can work in a team with modest squad

that's why g loves him and he's free
I don't think he's free, I heard there is some kind of clause that needs to be payed if someone wants to hire him before the end of his zenit contract
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2014, 17:25   #39
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australiano1980 View Post
in my opinion, mazzari is the best choice or gasperini.
spalletti 3th option.
epic!!!

Signature
Sorriso Sempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2014, 19:26   #40
Borini
Rookie

Spalletti would be a good choice. He's basically a more experienced version of Montella.

Not only was his Roma side playing beautiful football, but he was doing it on a budget that was the equivalent to the price of a couple coconuts and maybe a bag of rice. And on top of that they were selling his best players every summer and replacing them with garbage like Ahmed Barusso and Julio Baptista.

Galliani will need to bring in a couple of players for him though. He likes to load up the midfield with technical players rather than DMs. So he has no use for guys like Muntari. Montolivo and maybe even Poli would probably do really well under him though.

Last edited by Borini; 13-05-2014 at 19:29.
Borini is offline   Reply With Quote