The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 26-08-2019, 04:37   #41
Milanista92
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza AC Milan View Post
Also our transfers are insufficient. In midfield the only thing we have changed is bringing in 2 Empoli players, 2/3rds of a relegated midfield. People here are so confident that Krunic would be amazing as a signing. Based on what exactly? He scored 5 goals for Empoli?

Bennacer is talented but the jury is still out on his ceiling. He could end up being just an ok player who knows

We sucked today because we haven’t bought the players we need and our coach made a clueless selection

Add quality players to our line up and the difference becomes clear. An AM like Eriksen and a SS like Dybala and you have a very very different team
bennacer you could see has the skill, i have little worry about him. Theo is a massive upgrade to RR. Leao again looks the part, i wouldnt call our siging insufficient as none of them played because GP was a cuck. We do need an am and another attacker tho, no doubt about it. Pedulla reported that boban is going to madrid for james and correa which fits the bill.

Eriksen won't come here unfortunately unless we give him massive wages which i'd be willing to do because of the new tax laws.
Also even Dybala today would of got run over by the defender high pressing him because calabria and borini would of been no threat.

Signature
get Borini off my team
Milanista92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2019, 05:05   #42
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Pato

If we can manage to add James and Correra it completely changes the team

Signature
SpartanMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2019, 05:05   #43
Fusiproe12
Banned

When was the last time Milan sold a player to buy at least 2 that were better
Fusiproe12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2019, 05:06   #44
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanMilan View Post
If we can manage to add James and Correra it completely changes the team
Do you honestly believe those two players are both coming to AC Milan

Signature
David, please sell me the forum
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2019, 05:10   #45
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Pato

Just saw that Juve is closing in on Rakitic, which is absolutely wild to me... Juve already arguably has the deepest midfield in the world, why do they want him, and why would he want to go there???

And on top of that, if Rakitic is on the market, why aren't we trying to swoop in for him? He's a couple years younger than Modric, and is an elite player that has the ability to give us the boost we need to make the CL

Signature
Old 26-08-2019, 05:12   #46
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
Do you honestly believe those two players are both coming to AC Milan
I used the word "if" for a reason.

I think it is unlikely but possible we get both. If the reports are true that Real already offered James to us earlier in the year, it isn't crazy to think that we can find a way to make it happen.

Likewise, it wouldn't shock me if today's performance get us to slightly increase our offer for Correra and finally get him.

Signature
Old 26-08-2019, 05:16   #47
Milanista92
AC Milan Icon

real was apparently ready to accept a loan + option of 42m for james... If we could sell suso + hakan not sure we can't get correa and loan james.

Signature
get Borini off my team
Milanista92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2019, 05:19   #48
campsfield68
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Milan players :D

Quote:
Just saw that Juve is closing in on Rakitic, which is absolutely wild to me... Juve already arguably has the deepest midfield in the world, why do they want him, and why would he want to go there???

And on top of that, if Rakitic is on the market, why aren't we trying to swoop in for him? He's a couple years younger than Modric, and is an elite player that has the ability to give us the boost we need to make the CL
because anyone over 30 is too old for milan project according to commoders
campsfield68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2019, 05:24   #49
Fusiproe12
Banned

James Rodriguez, Ivan Rakitic? We can't buy Jordan Veretout from Fiorentina... 1 month wasted for him
Old 26-08-2019, 05:26   #50
ZBoban
World Cup Winner

Quote:

Ya he's a couple of years younger than Modric..he's also a couple of levels below Modric and a couple of gears slower. He's not the player we need at this point. We need a dynamic player than can create. Why wouldn't he wanna play at Juve? Deep team that will give him a chance to compete for all major trophies.
ZBoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2019, 05:30   #51
ZBoban
World Cup Winner

God what an embarrassing game yesterday. I don't think I've seen a physically weaker Milan side in my lifetime. Except for a very few, practically none of our players can win a 50/50 ball. Combine that with the fact we are not a particularly skilled team, I don't know how they will get results.
ZBoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2019, 05:48   #52
Fusiproe12
Banned

70M, right?
Old 26-08-2019, 05:55   #53
doraemon
One and Only

Fav. Players: Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBoban View Post
God what an embarrassing game yesterday. I don't think I've seen a physically weaker Milan side in my lifetime. Except for a very few, practically none of our players can win a 50/50 ball. Combine that with the fact we are not a particularly skilled team, I don't know how they will get results.
No skill, no strength, no speed
What is this a football team or dodgeball team huh?

Giampaolo need to field our strongest line up regardless how much time they had training under him. Decent player will show themselves eventually.

Last night loss entirely on his shoulder when he practically play back up players and players out of position. He need to wake up, this is not friendly anymore. 3 points thats what matters
doraemon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2019, 05:56   #54
Hugh Janus
fanboy

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini SD

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player, considering everything. He could be to us for the next five years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
Hugh Janus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2019, 06:03   #55
Fusiproe12
Banned

Old 26-08-2019, 06:32   #56
Ash
Swag Maestro

4-3-1-2 requires a WC AM and there are very few of those going around, and even less who are gettable.

The entire formation basically relies on the 1 in that formation.

Yet again we seemed to to have thrown away a formation rather than building on it because the coach is unable to play anything else.

Yes, we were dire at times last season but thats because we were lacking proper wingers (and tactics), specifically a LW.

Yet, instead of building on what we got, we are starting from scratch all over again because our coach is unable to play anything else other than a dead formation.

Sure, if you have guys like Eriksen and Modric in the midfield, by all means play 4312. But not with this fuckin bunch.

What was most mindboggling was Giampaolos decision to start with that lineup. His argument for starting them would have been justifiable had we put up some semblance of a performance. We didnt.

Dude is proclaimed as a tactical genius. Yet, the tactical genius couldnt figure out that Samu and Borini are garbage and that Hakan is not a regista.

Dude is like a discount store Saachi atm. Trying to fit players into his formation rather than building the formation around the players that he has at his disposal.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2019, 06:40   #57
MilanFan89
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post

Shouldnt be funny actually

Signature
*First we will be best, then we will be first.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience*
MilanFan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2019, 07:00   #58
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:

I've been mentioning him often, as he has been available for some time, PSG, Inter and some other clubs wanted. He is a better option than Modric and would fix our midfield, but I don't see any interest from Milan.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
mark this post.

all of our signings will prove to be market hits and in few years football fans will make memes how milan assembled a team for 230m while a single player will cost as much as that.
VultureSheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2019, 07:21   #59
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

If Giampaolo moves to 4-3-3 for Suso, will Bobini sign Correa?

This is the question to be made now, because in 4-3-3 Correa is RW (like Suso).

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
mark this post.

all of our signings will prove to be market hits and in few years football fans will make memes how milan assembled a team for 230m while a single player will cost as much as that.
VultureSheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2019, 07:23   #60
helloAgain
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista92 View Post
bennacer you could see has the skill, i have little worry about him. Theo is a massive upgrade to RR. Leao again looks the part, i wouldnt call our siging insufficient as none of them played because GP was a cuck. We do need an am and another attacker tho, no doubt about it. Pedulla reported that boban is going to madrid for james and correa which fits the bill.

Eriksen won't come here unfortunately unless we give him massive wages which i'd be willing to do because of the new tax laws.
Also even Dybala today would of got run over by the defender high pressing him because calabria and borini would of been no threat.
after calming down a little i could see why he started those players. if he started new guys who barely trained, it would send a very negative signal to the guys who trained throughout the summer. team morale is important too because season is long and everyone needs to do their part. remember last season, bench players kept our hopes for 4th place alive when players started to get injured left and right. with yesterday's result, i don't expect him to handout free game time for anyone anymore.

talk of changing formation is ridiculous though. we haven't even played new guys most of whom has skills we were lacking yesterday. with theo, leao, bennacer and kessie at the least we will have lots of pace and energy. that alone will make a big difference. also we have two weak opponents coming up giving us time to get used to the system. we could change formation in second half if things are looking bad. we even played 4312 last season with paqueta as cam(and that too against udinese) and it was working well till he got injured. so players being unsuited is total bullshit.

we need to be more direct and stop with this possession bullshit. 4312 is not suited for that. 433, maybe as you could stretch opponents and use the whole pitch. defenders needs to have more urgency when passing the ball. by the time midfielders get the ball, opponent half is already crowded. and last but not least every single players must be daring and be willing to take on opponents when they press. right now, they just choose safest possible pass. just look at how udinese players react to press vs us.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote