Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
One mistake after getting blasted all of two legs? :fp:

He did well. That rebound would have fallen to the other onrushing player anyway. He isn't nearly near my top of the list why we are out.

not well enough for a 6m a year GK in my book :fp:

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
never disliked a milan player more than this overrated italian noob

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
If we can get Perin, i don't mind him leaving. Perin and Reina would be more than enough in the GK department.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
whether milan finish 4th or not, sell.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Reina will be fine as first choice.

This guy wont be staying for a long period of time, too much money in football, may aswell off him now

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
No he is shit. Sell him for big money. Perin is better.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
For 6.5 million a year we need top level faultless performances.

His chunky agent has placed so much pressure on his young shoulders.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
change agent or sell

no way he will change agent so we will sell him anw
we have advantage here because there is no clause and but i dont want a greedy fuck mercenary play for milan for a long time
the goal here is to get as much money as possible for this deal

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Reina will be fine as first choice for a couple seasons anyway, just as Diego Lopez was.

sell, he's going sooner or later.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Agree but: https://mobile.twitter.com/gigiodonna1/status/878978196808531968?lang=en

Therefore, just sell to highest bidder and dont waste time on this issue.

why, we should wait 1-2 years so his value will be increase, i think at this point his value is only increase
we will fighting for top 4 in next couple of seasons anyways so it doesnt matter much who is our GK, his quality is good enough atm
i know its irritating for the fans but well we can have massive money for this deal if we patient

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Did Raiola actually say he wishes Reina will be Milan's starting GK next year?

What an asshole.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
just do it fast otherwise people will realize he is a fraud after those performances in europe

Might be his fan anymore... but imo he aint no fraud. Kids going places. Hopefully not with us tho.

whether milan finish 4th or not, sell.

If we finish 4th... he's definitely staying.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Did Raiola actually say he wishes Reina will be Milan's starting GK next year?

What an asshole.

Just the reaction he's looking for.
Making it "obvious" - a bit too "obvious" if you ask me - to everyone that it was all evil Raiola that created the contract negotiation drama and not poor Donna and his modest family,
who only wished to remain in Milan, even on a humble salary.:cry:

They got what they wanted - ridiculous contracts for both the Donnas - so now it's all about undoing the damage done to his image. Donna does his part as the clueless #CuoreRossonero kid who can't picture himself with any other club shirt than Milan's and has no idea what the drama was about. And Raiola has made fans think he's the one trying to force him away from Milan.

Donna could fire Raiola and spit in his face in a press conference in front of all the cameras, for all I care. I actually believe that he really wanted to stay, but he needs to be sold anyway. His salary is simply poisonous to the club. Goodbye to a sensible wage structure and sustainable business model when you hand a 6m net annual salary contract to an 18 year old. It's bound to fuck us over, regardless of Chinese money and FFP.
And GKs are not strikers. They definitely can make a huge difference, as Donna did last season, but all of them have good and bad SEASONS - as Donna is showing now - and most of the good ones are not overpriced, unlike outfielders.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think 6 m net annually for donna is going to fuck milan over

it's the likes of kalinic making 4 million, bench players like monto, abate making 2.5-3.5 etc.

at least donna can be sold for a big profit, even if it's as "low" as 40 million, monto and abate are going to leave on a free and good luck trying to find someone to buy kalinic.

this kid's hype is very real. I think there's bound to be a sucker out there to pay a lot for him, but I can see raiola trying to fuck milan over and helping his new club get donna on a "discount"

I've seen a lot of clueless juve fans asking for donna to be signed, even tho buffon and even szczesny are levels ahead of him.

Last edited:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think 6 m net annually for donna is going to fuck milan over

it's the likes of kalinic making 4 million, bench players like monto, abate making 2.5-3.5 etc.

The wage structures are already fucked up, yes, but it could get much worse. And the current problem is mainly the salary-quality ratio. Kalinic has a first choice striker salary, problem is he isn't one. Monto's and Abate's contracts are from previous managements, and it's 2.5 and 2.3m, which is not outrageous for what were Captains and Italian internationals at the time.
You're starting a dangerous trend when you hand out 6m to an 18yo. It'll easily spiral out of control.

Even Bonucci's salary creates problem. Not saying he doesn't deserve it, but it's definitely hurting us in negotiations with other players(it probably also influenced Donnaraoila)..

at least donna can be sold for a big profit, even if it's as "low" as 40 million, monto and abate are going to leave on a free and good luck trying to find someone to buy kalinic.

This is why I wasn't against the renewal, even on a massive salary.
His salary raise only makes sense if we sell him soon.

I've seen a lot of clueless juve fans asking for donna to be signed, even tho buffon and even szczesny are levels ahead of him.

umm, no, they're not. Donna is most definitely better than both. Buffon has leadership qualities over him at least, but Szczesny?? lol. Rather get Abbiati back from retirement.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
The wage structures are already fucked up, yes, but it could get much worse. And the current problem is mainly the salary-quality ratio. Kalinic has a first choice striker salary, problem is he isn't one. Monto's and Abate's contracts are from previous managements, and it's 2.5 and 2.3m, which is not outrageous for what were Captains and Italian internationals at the time.
You're starting a dangerous trend when you hand out 6m to an 18yo. It'll easily spiral out of control.

Even Bonucci's salary creates problem. Not saying he doesn't deserve it, but it's definitely hurting us in negotiations with other players(it probably also influenced Donnaraoila)..

agreed on the bold part, but it's going to be solved this summer since he's 99.9% gone

I think any trouble in negotiations will be solved as soon as we're back in the CL (hopefully we make it this year) and the bench on "big" wages are gone.

no issues in having a few players on big wages.

umm, no, they're not. Donna is most definitely better than both. Buffon has leadership qualities over him at least, but Szczesny?? lol. Rather get Abbiati back from retirement.

? szczesny is probably the 3rd best keeper in serie A behind buffon and alisson

I really don't see how he's better than both, better athlete? yes.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
he isnt even better than joe hart

sell

Schedule