Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
6m still too much

tenor.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Can't wait for the day Milan become great again and give Gigio 30m new contract

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Giving him a 6m salary. Lol.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He literally won us like 10 points before tonight.
Tonight he cost us 1 point.

So 10-1 = 9points.

In conclusion he won us 9 points.

indo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It's not your real fault, sometimes shit happen.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People act like the start of the season didnt happen. He was horrible for a lot of games. Its his job to do saves, for 6 million and all his drama, he needs to do much more.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
People act like the start of the season didnt happen. He was horrible for a lot of games. Its his job to do saves, for 6 million and all his drama, he needs to do much more.

Piss off moron, He's half the reason we are even relevant at the moment, We'd be 8th to 10th without him.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He literally won us like 10 points before tonight.
Tonight he cost us 1 point.

So 10-1 = 9points.

In conclusion he won us 9 points.

He may have cost us 5-7 points early in the season, but overall I agree he’s the furthest thing from our biggest issue... he needs to make up for today’s performance over the next several matches. That’s all he can do at this point.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Horrible, he should be ashamed, a horror show. What a disgraceful display.

Tonight he very likely did cost us 3 points, being at 0:1 in the first minute away in Serie A changes the whole game, without this burden the game could have been entirely different.

Blame is on him.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

He may have cost us 5-7 points early in the season, but overall I agree he’s the furthest thing from our biggest issue... he needs to make up for today’s performance over the next several matches. That’s all he can do at this point.

Yeah and he probably will

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
"I'm so sorry to have made this mistake and compromised the game. Our reaction to going down early was good, I'm sorry for this result. I was wrong and it's a mistake that can happen".

Awful mistake. His fault we were down and clearly affected the performance of the team 30 seconds in the match. But.. shit happens and mistakes are made. What is more inexcusable is the entire team just collapsing for 90 minutes rather than trying to win the match. 1-0 down with 90 mins to play 100% winnable but we looked like we didn't want it.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sure he fucked up, but he fucked up at minute 1.

There was plenty of time to equalize or win the game.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@ Con Te : Moron ? Really ? 10 place ? Yeah since if we had another goalkeeper we would be conceding 5-6 goals a match. Good conversation.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Sure he fucked up, but he fucked up at minute 1.

There was plenty of time to equalize or win the game.

Yes, also, it meant that we were one goal down in 30 seconds.

When does it become a positive to have done it in the first 30 seconds as opposed to the 30th minute?

Would it have only been better if it was 10 seconds in?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, also, it meant that we were one goal down in 30 seconds.

When does it become a positive to have done it in the first 30 seconds as opposed to the 30th minute?

Would it have only been better if it was 10 seconds in?
And he made two or three good saves who prevent us from going down by even more. Sure, his goal compromised our game and Donna surely won't get away with a pass in this game. That said I'm way more pissed at our team and Rinos limitations who weren't able to show at least a reaction in 90+ damned minutes.

I mean, we were only able to create some danger in the dying minutes of the game, thanks to some agonistic wrath and the last effort not to loose the game. Meaning that we have no schemes or plans on how to orchestrate a well build-up attack phase that helps us creating some danger during the game. That's what I'm talking about when I say that Rino as a coach is very limited and that's why we're struggling since months to win our games.

For me, Rino needs to go at the end of the season, even when we qualify for CL.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
We owe quite a lot of points this season to his superhuman saves. Gigio has shown the mental strength to come back from the horrors of last season and perform consistently for many matches, while making vital saves.

In this situation, we need to support him and give him the mental strength needed to bounce back.

Anyone who uses this opportunity to call for his head really doesn't get what being a Milan fan is all about.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He hasn't had that many superhuman saves. GKs from low table teams do that every time they play us.

Donna has been quite good past few months, but not that spectacular. First half we has quite shite too.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
We owe quite a lot of points this season to his superhuman saves. Gigio has shown the mental strength to come back from the horrors of last season and perform consistently for many matches, while making vital saves.

In this situation, we need to support him and give him the mental strength needed to bounce back.

Anyone who uses this opportunity to call for his head really doesn't get what being a Milan fan is all about.

:thumbsup:

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
For 6 million a year I expect better than passing the ball straight to the attacker for an easy tap in. I still cant work out who he was trying to play the ball to.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
For 6 million a year I expect better than passing the ball straight to the attacker for an easy tap in. I still cant work out who he was trying to play the ball to.

Ale. He literally did not see the opposition player in the way.